Ingestible Spiro Tabs

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I saw this on a list, what would happen if one were to ingest this, would it have to be used with nolva to ward off gyno? And, do you think it would do a good job saving ones hair during a test cycle?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I always thought that oral spiro was a no-no due to side effects. But that was only theory and never really heard from any personal experiences.

Dunno, but I'd definatley be of benefit from it as topical spiro causes my face to break out horribly...

BUMP for more info...

skeptical

Awards
From what I understand, spiro, when ingested, functions only as a diuretic, and is accompanied by a list of undesireable side effects.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
A diuretic? :think: I think it adds more water bro, not reduces it. I could definatley be wrong though. :blink:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I saw this on a list, what would happen if one were to ingest this, would it have to be used with nolva to ward off gyno? And, do you think it would do a good job saving ones hair during a test cycle?
The admin/owner of a site that has forums about hairloss, is using it and he says he's growing his hair back. BUT taking it with a cycle would be worthless. It has an effect at the adrogen receptor, that means that a good deal of gear that you are taking would be just floating around you blood stream, not doing a damn thing. It would mute the effects of you androgens and if your prone to gyno you would be getting a double does, one from the gear and the other from the spiro. I used flutamide oral for a few months a grew almost everything back, but I had no sex drive and a horriable case of gyno. I stopped and the gyno went away, but the chest fat stayed. So I would not use it orally, try topical at 5%. And if you real determined then maybe a real low dose of DSMO at say what ever the conversion would be for .5mg/ml.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Spiro actually is a diurectic, and an anti-androgen. I think I remember reading before on a hair loss forum that some people were trying it orally, but had problems with feminization - gyno, loss of muscle, some fat gain, from what I remember. I'm not positive, but I really don't think nolva would cut it - as an oral anti-androgen, spiro sounds VERY potent. Here's a link to a hair loss forum (searched for oral spiro): http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/search.php?mode=results

skeptical

Awards
Yeah, it definately is a diuretic (I just looked it up to be sure--gotta love webmd when you want info on prescription meds). It's commonly prescribed to people with overactive bladders and other such ailments.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah but, I was gonna use it with nolva and like 750mgs of test here fellas :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well then, the people that do carry the oral version probably don't know wtf they're doing. Maybe they're just using it as a diuretic then? Oh well....

skeptical

Awards
Everything that I've read says that unless it's topical, Spiro won't do jack to stop your hair loss. What it will do if you take the tabs thpugh is inhibit the actions of androgens and put you in a high risk catagory for gyno (even with the nolva, who wants the increased risk?), impotence, and heart problems.

Who wants to be a bald man with big titties, a limp pecker, and a pacemaker? :icon_lol: