Can I get my girl pregnant :( !!

airvine91

Awards
I've been on TRT for 37 weeks or so now. About once a week I did 250IUs of HCG recently on thursday and only have for 2 weeks now so basically only 2-3 hcg shots since i started HRT. i did my last shot of HCG thursday night. I came in my girl saturday morning.... Would I have started making viable sperm?

Also, since 2 months I ramped my trt to an actual cycle doing 500mg test and added in tren but stopped this past week.

I dont want a child! And I definitely dont want one knowing im full on gear. I definitely dont want a fish baby either. :worried:

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
No one here can give you a definitive yes or no. The only way to know for sure is to get a sperm count and see what going on. My gut feeling is that there is a danger of you becoming a father, but the risk factor is hard to gauge.

airvine91

Awards
she was on her last day of her period when I did. I feel weird talking about this. But we both don't want this to be a reality and I'm not taking a chance next time.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Then end of her period doesnt matter so much as the beginning, a normal 28 day cycle should begin fertility at aprox 9-10 days from first day of period, max fertility should be reached aprox 14 days out from the first day of period. If she has a 4 day mensturation (as in actual blood flo) u should be fine, if her menstruation is longer the risk is higher if the "incident" occurred on the "last day"

Any help?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
My rule of thumb during my extended and busy bachelor days; if you are not ready and willing to become a father, DO NOT PUT YOUR BODILY FLUIDS FROM YOUR PENIS INSIDE HER.

Think about how many times you hear about some couple that has had trouble conceiving a child suddenly having a miracle baby. If you are worried, take the proper precautions or abstain.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
My rule of thumb during my extended and busy bachelor days; if you are not ready and willing to become a father, DO NOT PUT YOUR BODILY FLUIDS FROM YOUR PENIS INSIDE HER.

Think about how many times you hear about some couple that has had trouble conceiving a child suddenly having a miracle baby. If you are worried, take the proper precautions or abstain.
That Too!!!! :yup:

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Or you can cum in her butt. But all seriousness, go to your doc and get your sperm tested.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Push her down stairs or grab a coat hanger and get dirty :D

GROSS!!

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I think your good man. If she's on her period I am pretty sure you are safe, even about a week or so after.

Morning after pill works too.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
egg flushes early in the cycle...you are probably okay bro...

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Push her down stairs or grab a coat hanger and get dirty :D

GROSS!!
Damn, ****'s gettin real! Hardcore!

I have to agree with Specmike here! If you're going to be a father, you'll find out whether you test your sperm or not! That's the miracle of pregnancy! 9 months from her, and a few pumps from you, and you've got a baby! Nothing else required from you right now but time, so just wait a lil bit!!! I just hope that if you are a daddy, you are man enough to be there for the child and raise him/her right. There are too many children out there that don't know their dads.

If you're not a daddy, what you do from this point forward is up to you! I got tired of repeating this process, so I "altered my routine"! I'm not ready to be a father, so I MAKE DAMN SURE I don't become one...case closed!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Based on passed exp I think your cool. But if you really want to know the doc is the only fool proof plan

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards

Ya dude, put her on birth control and pull out. It's dumb letting it rip inside of her even if shes on BC. Luckily, it isn't that easy to get pregnant even if she's not on BC and you aren't on roids. Unless of course either one of you, or both, are super fertile. Look into the morning after pill, Im not sure if you are past the limit for that but you can push it a couple days with those.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I think you're good this time.

Give her a pearl necklace next time. Future Problem solved.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Anything that bleeds for 5 days and does not die CAN NOT be trusted.