AndroHARD during PCT?

  1. AndroHARD during PCT?


    So I was thinking, a complete 8wk cycle of Mdrol bridged into AndroHard. Basically using AndroHard during the MDrol's PCT phase. Is this possible/safe?? Or should PCT follow at the end of the MDrol/AH cycle... ie 4wks MDrol, 4 Wks AH, 4wks PCT.


  2. do not use androhard during PCT, its still a suppressive substance.

    8 weeks on cycle is excessive imo. too much time on.

  3. ^ X2
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. hmmmm okay. good time to wait for AH to drop in price I guess.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    hmmmm okay. good time to wait for AH to drop in price I guess.
    Send a rep a PM, maybe someone can help out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    do not use androhard during PCT, its still a suppressive substance.

    8 weeks on cycle is excessive imo. too much time on.
    Check out this thread, it has some answer: Helpful thread!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. Villain in Tokyo, Androhard is a pretty mild compound kind of like Dermatherm, in terms of suppression. I think when Androhard version 1 first came out, running it for 4 weeks and you probably wouldnt need pct. Im definatly not advocating using this in pct, but I just wonder how suppressive it really would be. Id like to get Eric's perspective on this.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Check out this thread, it has some answer: Helpful thread!
    the link links this page
  9. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    the link links this page
    So does that mean there's no info on this yet?

    Oh well. Andro-series is too $$$$ for me right now anyways. I can always wait a bit for more reviews and for the price to drop a bit. At least I know MDrol works for me. Now I just need to figure out which PCT works best for me, which I asked in another thread.

    Thanks for the replies.

  10. ^ good call. keep the anabolics to on cycle only, and keep the SERMs, AIs and test boosters to PCT.

    best of luck!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    So does that mean there's no info on this yet?

    Oh well. Andro-series is too $$$$ for me right now anyways. I can always wait a bit for more reviews and for the price to drop a bit. At least I know MDrol works for me. Now I just need to figure out which PCT works best for me, which I asked in another thread.

    Thanks for the replies.
    If price is the only thing being prohibitive towards giving it a try, send a rep a PM and see if you can work something out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    the link links this page
    I know.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I know.
    ooo ok. i assumed there'd been another thread where it was discussed in depth or something similar.

  14. PCT is just that post cycle, what you are referring to is after cessation of SD to use AH and then a proper PCT. Why not run them together? I would do something along the lines of 4 weeks SD and 6 weeks AH followed by PCT.
    weeks 1-4 SD
    weeks 1-6 AH
    followed by a proper PCT beginning after cessation of AH


  15. hmmm. SD is pretty strong by itself, not sure if I'd want to stack it with anything else for now. I do have about 3 cycles of SD left in my supply, so maybe I'll try that out at the end of this year. Thanks everyone for the input.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    hmmm. SD is pretty strong by itself, not sure if I'd want to stack it with anything else for now. I do have about 3 cycles of SD left in my supply, so maybe I'll try that out at the end of this year. Thanks everyone for the input.
    Just make sure to take care of your liver when running that bad boy.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    hmmm. SD is pretty strong by itself, not sure if I'd want to stack it with anything else for now. I do have about 3 cycles of SD left in my supply, so maybe I'll try that out at the end of this year. Thanks everyone for the input.
    The reason we suggest stacking androhard (or any other highly androgenic steroid like testosterone, masteron, proviron) is because it negates some of the bad side effects that makes SD so "harsh". This includes lethargy and sexual side effects.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    The reason we suggest stacking androhard (or any other highly androgenic steroid like testosterone, masteron, proviron) is because it negates some of the bad side effects that makes SD so "harsh". This includes lethargy and sexual side effects.
    SD makes me super lethargic. pain in the ass.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    SD makes me super lethargic. pain in the ass.
    As do many strong methylated orals


  20. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    As do many strong methylated orals
    hdrol... great stuff, The One - great stuff, SD... king of lethargy (and kicking up my BP)

  21. More along the lines of M1T, SD etc...


  22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    More along the lines of M1T, SD etc...
    Agreed, I was just making reference to the other anabolics as a sort of control. ie because ive tried a variety of orals, and not just SD, i can make a judgement whether one causes lethargy and that not all orals cause lethargy in me

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    Agreed, I was just making reference to the other anabolics as a sort of control. ie because ive tried a variety of orals, and not just SD, i can make a judgement whether one causes lethargy and that not all orals cause lethargy in me
    I have seen guys mention lethargy on hdrol, so it can be highly individualistic.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. I didn't get that much lethargy on my last SD cycle of 10/20/20. If I was doing something, I wasn't lethargic. When I got bored, I got sleepy. But then again, I got sleepy all the time when I'm bored. next cycle will be 10/20/20/30, so we'll see.

  25. There aren't many that do not get lethargy from SD, so consider yourself lucky.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There aren't many that do not get lethargy from SD, so consider yourself lucky.
    Very true, I have seen guys that can't bring themselves to lift near the end of an SD cycle, so consider yourself on the very lucky side.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Adding a test based prohormone seems to alleviate some of the lethargy and other negative sides seen from SD.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  28. Most also don't eat nearly enough calories to alleviate the symptoms of brain fog.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    hdrol... great stuff, The One - great stuff, SD... king of lethargy (and kicking up my BP)
    DMZ was the same, it was not fun in the blood pressure department at all and shutdown is miserable. I can't imagine superdrol to be honest, I will never run it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DMZ was the same, it was not fun in the blood pressure department at all and shutdown is miserable. I can't imagine superdrol to be honest, I will never run it.
    Damn, that sounds rough.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  31. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Damn, that sounds rough.
    And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  32. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.
    It's sad that the most readily available AAS is methylated oral steroids


  33. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It's sad that the most readily available AAS is methylated oral steroids
    Thats the government, keeping you protected!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.
    yeah.. ive actually got 4 bottles of Superdrone and on more than one occasion ive thought of selling them. I may just keep one and see how I like it, but to be honest, me being a rep and the Androseries (especially Mass) being available, I dont see a good reason to run methyls either...sigh.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    yeah.. ive actually got 4 bottles of Superdrone and on more than one occasion ive thought of selling them. I may just keep one and see how I like it, but to be honest, me being a rep and the Androseries (especially Mass) being available, I dont see a good reason to run methyls either...sigh.
    1 bottle of superdrone will last a long time. 2 bottles will basically last forever.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    1 bottle of superdrone will last a long time. 2 bottles will basically last forever.
    Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

    HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

    Or

    LEANHARD25 - use this coupon to save 25% off Androhard or Androlean.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  37. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

    HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

    Or

    LEANHARD25 - use this coupon to save 25% off Androhard or Androlean.
    These coupons are only good until April 11th guys! Time to use them is now!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  38. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    These coupons are only good until April 11th guys! Time to use them is now!
    Tomorrow!


  39. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

    HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

    Or

    LEANHARD25 - use this coupon to save 25% off Androhard or Androlean.
    Fellas, these expire by midnite tonight.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androhard
    By SSD77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Log in
Log in