Halodrol + Superdrol Stack

  1. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

    Halodrol + Superdrol Stack


    Superdrol @ 10/10/20/20/00/00
    Halodrol @ 90/90/90/90/90/90

    My superdrol clone will be Transform's Superdrol, and my halodrol clone will be Primoridal Performance's LV Turinabol.

    My goals are to lose about 4-5% bodyfat for summer..

    Thoughts?

  2. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Sounds a little heavy on the methyls but, it's your liver. Perhaps a bridge cycle would be a better idea. Jump start for 2 weeks with the SD, for a total of 3 weeks on the SD at 10/20/20. Then at the beginning of the third week add the HD and stop the SD at the end of week 3.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  3. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Sounds a little heavy on the methyls but, it's your liver. Perhaps a bridge cycle would be a better idea. Jump start for 2 weeks with the SD, for a total of 3 weeks on the SD at 10/20/20. Then at the beginning of the third week add the HD and stop the SD at the end of week 3.
    So make it an 8 weeker with a small SD bridge to kickstart?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%

    8 weeks is too long imo

    if you really want to run them both, pulse SD at 10mg 3x/week on top of the hdrol
  5. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    8 weeks is too long imo

    if you really want to run them both, pulse SD at 10mg 3x/week on top of the hdrol
    Yeah, a pulse is good too. IMO, 6 weeks MAX and especially with double methyls either pulsed or bridged.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  6. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    8 weeks is too long imo

    if you really want to run them both, pulse SD at 10mg 3x/week on top of the hdrol
    Well, I wouldn't say 8 weeks of solo halodrol would be too long... But with superdrol involved, yeah for sure. I'm not a fan of pulsing however, I may just run the 6 weeks of halodrol solo.

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Yeah, a pulse is good too. IMO, 6 weeks MAX and especially with double methyls either pulsed or bridged.
    Read above post.

    Thanks for the help guys. If anymore want to chime in some feel free. I'm beginning to lean towards just running the halodrol though, the LV Turinabol by PP is suppose to be amazing anyways.
  7. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say 8 weeks of solo halodrol would be too long... But with superdrol involved, yeah for sure. I'm not a fan of pulsing however, I may just run the 6 weeks of halodrol solo.



    Read above post.

    Thanks for the help guys. If anymore want to chime in some feel free. I'm beginning to lean towards just running the halodrol though, the LV Turinabol by PP is suppose to be amazing anyways.
    none of the CEL reps have ever advocated running 8 week hdrol cycles. it is suppressive afterall, and when your having an HPTA suppressive substance for 8 weeks you should probably be thinking about HCG!
  8. New Member
    rush808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%

    when stacking normal doses are less, with that said your Hdrol doses look too high.

    why not ramp up the Hdrol? and then when your done with the SD up the H to be effective?

    i suggest:

    10/20/20/20/00/00
    50/50/50/75/100/100
  9. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    when stacking normal doses are less, with that said your Hdrol doses look too high.

    why not ramp up the Hdrol? and then when your done with the SD up the H to be effective?

    i suggest:

    10/20/20/20/00/00
    50/50/50/75/100/100
    Not a bad idea either..

    Superdrol: 20/20/20/00/00/00/00
    Halodrol: 60/60/75/75/90/90/90

    Since I'm using LV Turinabol I would dose something like this. I actually think this is perfect for me. Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
  10. New Member
    rush808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    203
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    49.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    Not a bad idea either..
    Superdrol: 20/20/20/00/00/00/00
    Halodrol: 60/60/75/75/90/90/90
    definitly better then the original plan.
    personally I would up the hdrol after dropping the SD though.

    have you used either compound previously?
  11. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    definitly better then the original plan.
    personally I would up the hdrol after dropping the SD though.

    have you used either compound previously?
    Yeah, I've used superdrol (m-drol clone by CEL). Had 0 side effects other than 15lb gain in 4 weeks, maintained 12 of the 15 lbs.

    LV Turinabol is suppose to have a much better absorption rate.. So that's why I'm not jacking it up to 105mg. Most saying 75-90mg is really good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol Halodrol stack
    By goliath808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 08:27 PM
  2. Superdrol and Halodrol Stack? need help
    By Milkman55 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 12:11 PM
  3. Halodrol vs. Superdrol
    By Stepup1979 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 09:30 PM
  4. Halodrol Or Superdrol
    By havoc07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:43 PM
  5. halodrol?... superdrol?
    By Reuben in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in