Week 10

Jjaden

Awards
Currently week 10 of a 400mg EQ/ 500mg Test Enan cycle.
So far everything has been great but last week or so I've been tired as ****, feel my immune system is weakening and my energy levels are at an alltime low even tho my lifts are through the roof.

I'm on my last bottle of EQ and when I shoot this **** the site hurts for like 4-5 days to the extent I can barely move that appendage (Did delt and Bi shots recently).

The other bottles had no such effect, this stuff makes the inject site slightly red and definitly swollen but seems to go back to normal after around a week.

My sexual function has been kinda fucked up also, it takes me forever to bust and I really have to be *in the mood* to even get reallyexcited.

I'm thinking of cutting the cycle short and ending it now instead of running it the 12 weeks I had planned.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Nolva will be used for PCT beginning 4 weeks after last shot.
Hoping that's enough because I'm feeling VERY supressed and no HCGavail.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1) Did you change brands on the last bottle or did you change suppliers, etc.?
2) PCT generally starts 2 weeks after the last injection, generally test.
3) Nolva for PCT is good, but at least throw some Clomid in there also if HCG is not available.

Jjaden

Awards
My gains from the cycle have been fantastic considering all the variables (Not being able to lift at all for weeks 3-6) due to certain unpredictable work promotions.

I did not change brands or supplies, same product just a different vial, it almost seems like the area becomes infected for around a week or so and then returns to normal.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, bro, I'd probably just call it quits personally. It maybe that your body is trying to tell you something. You've had a "fantastic" cycle, so end it as such. Good luck with PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree... time to get ready for PCT if the stuff you are injecting is giving you issues. Not worth gettin sick or an abcess. Congrats on the gains made!

ManBeast

Jjaden

Awards
Yah I think I will stop my cycle ASAP because it seems something is going horribly wrong.

My lethargy is getting worse, no energy in the gym, my lifts are barely the same as last workout, my pump was noticeably down, my appetite sucks and I'm down like 3-4 lbs.

I have no idea what caused this crash and to be honest it's pissing me off.

So stop injects immed. and begin Nolva in 14 days?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Late onset (lucky bastard) test flu?

ManBeast

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yep good advice. Stop and begin PCT. What brand of gear are you using?

If possible hit up some IGF-1 during your PCT. You should feel even better then. :twisted:

My theory is that you may have become overtrained and that accompanied with what MB said, late version of the T-flu, may be givin' you the shaft right now....good luck bro..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm mildly curious as to how this test-flu thing feels. I'll be finding out soon enough.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Some get it some don't... Mine came on REALLY late in my 12 weeker, and I haven't noticed it on my shorter cycles. I think it has something to do with dosage as well.

ManBeast