Help?

boomboy

Awards
A friend had recommended a cycle like this:

Week 1
Monday - Equibolin 1ml
Wednesday - Testo325 1ml (Has anyone heard of this injectable?)
Friday - T Enbolin 1ml (Has anyone heard of this injectable?)

Week 2
Monday - Equibolin 1 1/2 ml
Wednesday - Testo325 1 1/2 ml
Friday - T Enbolin 1 12 ml

I'm assuming weeks 3-8 would be at the same dosage as week 1.

I've been looking around (I'm in Indonesia) and i can't understand what kind of Testosterone he's referring to - is there an ester called Testo325? And as for the T Enbolin I have no idea. I'd also read that Equibolin was a boldenone clone but not worth the money. An 8 week cycle of all this was gonna cost him $250.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
A friend had recommended a cycle like this:

Week 1
Monday - Equibolin 1ml
Wednesday - Testo325 1ml (Has anyone heard of this injectable?)
Friday - T Enbolin 1ml (Has anyone heard of this injectable?)

Week 2
Monday - Equibolin 1 1/2 ml
Wednesday - Testo325 1 1/2 ml
Friday - T Enbolin 1 12 ml

I'm assuming weeks 3-8 would be at the same dosage as week 1.

I've been looking around (I'm in Indonesia) and i can't understand what kind of Testosterone he's referring to - is there an ester called Testo325? And as for the T Enbolin I have no idea. I'd also read that Equibolin was a boldenone clone but not worth the money. An 8 week cycle of all this was gonna cost him $250.
My guess is that T Enbolin is actuall Trenbolin.
Test 325 is 325mgs.
Equibloin is actually Equipoise

Now, I don't know because I didn't look any of them up but I am not familiar with those names. Maybe someone here is and I stand corrected--it wouldn't be the first.

I'd find a new friend and tell him to keep the gear. There is nothing right about what you proposed.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Seriously imagine following that protocol.
I'd be like "Oh God, what have I just done to my body".

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
seems like a decent cycle
i think its test/eq/tren cycle

1ml of eq/tren + 325mg test first week
than bump up to 1 1/2ml + 500mg test for 8weeks

not a bad cycle imo. but its just not an american traditional cycle...

boomboy

Awards
Thanks fellas, appreaciate the advice.

I'm telling him to hold back the tren/eq (if suppositions are correct) and just go for 325 mg Test for 8 weeks. It's a first cycle so supposing all goes well, should expect some decent gains. Before buying the hope is he'll have some toremefine for PCT (that should be sufficient, right? or failing that, Nolva?). I've read Unreals Guide to Injectables and whilst HcG sounds like a great idea, it's an impossibility right now. Maybe I should post this in PCT but just in case someone had a quick insight into PCT dosages (after running an 8 week 325mg Test cycle), I'd really appreciate it...