need help! lots of gear dont know what to do

Cade6446

Awards
Hey guys I just dont want to have any serious health issues and i want to take whats available to me that will also be safe and i want to also get proper PCT so im going to just list what all i have. It doesnt mean im taking it all i just have all of it.
5 10ml bottles Test 250 E
2 10ml bottles Tren 100 E
2 Packs oral TBol
2 10ml Deca 300
2 Packs oral nolva
2 packs propecia

I have taken 2 cycles before all were test E only and only side effects ever incurred were hairloss/aggression. So gyno has not been an issue at 500 mg Test a week. But im 24 now and i want to do this right. If i need more PCT products tell me and i will get them ASAP.
I also have this Iron Labs Tren E PH pills but i dont know if i want to keep them or not.
Any suggestions of a cycle with what i have to work with would be greatly appreciated

Boomer3

Awards
Gotta agree with the dude above me. At 170 you need to focus in on that diet. Gotta understand when you trying to gain weight, you should spend more time in the kitchen and in the bed than in the gym.

Cade6446

Awards
Yea I'm kinda getting skiddish of doing this cycle. It's just that I work 12-13 hours a day and I'm on call on the weekend and it makes it hard to spend time in the gym and in the kitchen

DHumphreys

DHumphreys

Awards
The biggest cycle in the world won't help you if you can't spend quality time in the gym, or more importantly the kitchen!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You should sell it all to me....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm kinda getting skiddish of doing this cycle. It's just that I work 12-13 hours a day and I'm on call on the weekend and it makes it hard to spend time in the gym and in the kitchen
That is exactly why you shouldn't do it

And dude, you have a lot of gear, were you planning on using it all at once, and is this your first cycle?

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly why you shouldn't do it

And dude, you have a lot of gear, were you planning on using it all at once, and is this your first cycle?
He said that he did two test e cycles before.

Cade, you are 5'10'' 170lb now... so how you were like before your two test e cycles?
Did you get and keep a lot from your two previous cycles?
Many 24 yo people who don't use gears and don't go to gym often are also that size. When men get from 18 to 24, they naturally gain weight if they do excercise without medication....

You got deca and tren... I haven't used them, but I have heard that they are harsher compare to just on test e, so you will need more PCT...
However the problem is, if you wasn't benefit from your two previous cycles a lot, doing a third cycle probably won't help too much if you don't get other parts right.
I have no issue with someone who doesn't have much time in gym or kitchen; I believe people here just want you to make best use of your gears.

Or you can send it to me instead if you really don't know what to do with them lol