Heat to get rid of gyno?

dv3eb

Awards
So i was listening to some guys talk about their gyno. One of the guys said that he was going to apply constant heat on his lumps because the heat would give the fat enough energy to release into the rest of the body. I had no idea what they were talking about but do they make any sense at all.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..... Thats just about what is known as a good method anywhere....

still doesnt answer the OP's question as to whether or not the heat thing has any legitimacy....

Either way I highly doubt that method would work....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
..... Thats just about what is known as a good method anywhere....

still doesnt answer the OP's question as to whether or not the heat thing has any legitimacy....

Either way I highly doubt that method would work....
Yeah doubt it as well. Smells like broscience.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fosho....

Now a topical site specific fat burner may be a viable option but only so much is fat that can be catbolized, if you've had gyno for any significant amount of time (more then a year) dont very on anything short of surgery to absolutely rid it ...

Sadly enough I'm in that catagory....

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Fosho....

Now a topical site specific fat burner may be a viable option but only so much is fat that can be catbolized, if you've had gyno for any significant amount of time (more then a year) dont very on anything short of surgery to absolutely rid it ...

Sadly enough I'm in that catagory....
Makes 2 of us.... I figure ill just get as huge as possible and it won't matter... if bf is in The 10's, you cant even see it... if its minor or course...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes 2 of us.... I figure ill just get as huge as possible and it won't matter... if bf is in The 10's, you cant even see it... if its minor or course...
If you have hard lumps behind your nipples it might be more noticable at a lower bodyfat level