Does this stack look right?

ilcrba

Awards
First cycle. Wanting to put mass on.

Going to be using Max LMG and run it 75/100/100/100/125/125.

I am going to be taking a Cycle Assist, fish oils, taurine, and hawthorn berry.

After that I will do PCT Nolvadex at 40/30/20/10.

Does this look right?

Massa520

Awards
Most people I see run 20/20/10/10 on PCT thats what I ran and it was fine... run the cycle assist, and fish oils through PCT I might add a Multi Vitamin.. drink plenty of water. not sure of the LMG dosage as I've never researched that compound

ilcrba

Awards
OK. so i run LMG for 6 weeks. Then I run PCT for 4 weeks. During this whole 10 week time I run cycle assist, fish oils, and vitamin.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Whoa buddy!! If this is your first run, that's way too high a dosage! I've used LMG MANY times before and it's my favorite. Being seasoned, I only dose up to 75mg for 5 weeks, and I've been using it for about 4-5 years or so?! Try running it at 75mg and see what happens. You probably won't see anything for the first week but it'll kick in during the 2nd week. Hold off on going up to 100mg, and only go if you don't see anything after 2 full weeks at 75mg. I don't see the purpose of running a compound higher than necessary if you can get the same results from a lower dosage. You'll just get more potential sides. And for the tamox, I personally run 20x4, but that's just me.