Pplex cycle critique

southernxgun

southernxgun

Awards
Hey guys I wanna post my proposed cycle just to make sure I have everything covered. I'm planning on running a 4 weeker of pplex. I'm going to run sustain alpha during 3 on 3 off to help minimize supression. Fish oil, multi, p5p, and cycle support throughout. Stats 24 y.o. 5"8 160. Lost some weight to illness. I do have experience with epi. Been off Phs for bout a year now, but shirtless season is upon us!

So...
Preload cycle support and p5p-2 weeks
pplex 20/20/20/20
sustain alpha 3 on 3 off
for pct...
P.p. Test recovery stack
nolva 40/30/20/10

is this a sufficient pct for pplex considering the sustain alpha throughout? Also
can I start this cycle immediately following a 6 weeker of prime? Any other
support supps you guys would recommend? Thanks for the input in advance! You guys are always awesome!

southernxgun

southernxgun

Awards
Just to add a lil info...Been lifting about four years. Started at 125ish, small bone structure, got up to 170 at my heaviest. I'm trying to get back to 170 or better by summer. I ran epi a little over a year ago, nolva 40/30/20/10 And stoked in pct and had a little trouble recovering so I want to make sure I have everything covered. Thanks guys!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
up the dose to 30mg
phera is my favorite ph everyone blows up on it like i did
run the nolva 40/40/20/20

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
phera - dose more like 30 even 40 is fine. you can start at 20 but you'll probably want to hit 30 pretty soon

pct - consider clomid instead of or in addition to the nolva. just my experience... I think it works much better for recovery.

southernxgun

southernxgun

Awards
I was actually considering clomid but wasn't for sure. What would you dose the clomid at? I've read 25mg Ed for 4 weeks with the trs stack, not sure on that though. I'll up the dose to 30 mg on the phera, don't wanna waste potential gains! And thanks for the responses!