Questions about Tren/Masteron

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for Tren Ace and Masteron to actually kick in and you notice it? If I dosed ed instead of eod would I notice them faster? Currently I am doing this:

Weeks 1-15 Test E 600mg/weed
Weeks 1-10 Masteron 100mg/eod
Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace 100/mg eod

I know I could run prop instead, but I don't bloat very much at all with test e...so using e saves me a lot of money.

Would dosing masteron/tren ed at 50-75mg make it kick in faster then just doing 100mg/eod?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for Tren Ace and Masteron to actually kick in and you notice it? If I dosed ed instead of eod would I notice them faster? Currently I am doing this:

Weeks 1-15 Test E 600mg/weed
Weeks 1-10 Masteron 100mg/eod
Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace 100/mg eod

I know I could run prop instead, but I don't bloat very much at all with test e...so using e saves me a lot of money.

Would dosing masteron/tren ed at 50-75mg make it kick in faster then just doing 100mg/eod?
It would make no difference at all. Your blood levels would be more stable but I doubt you'd notice any difference.

With Tren Ace, I started out slowly and did 100mg eod, then switched over to 100mg ed. You'll notice the symptoms, either a lot or very few, within a week. As far as strength goes, you should notice gains within two weeks. I'm not saying you'll peak in two weeks, but you should start seeing some improvement. I love Tren, but if you're on Test E @600mg ew, you're not going to notice a huge difference with Tren. At week six, both copmpounds will be in full force and you'll start to realize the maximum results around then.

With Mast, I take it for its AI properties and cholesteral control. I notice nothing strength-wise and hardening is not very pronounced. I like it and use it, but with Mast it's not so much how you feel, but how it keeps your vitals in check.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
It would make no difference at all. Your blood levels would be more stable but I doubt you'd notice any difference.

With Tren Ace, I started out slowly and did 100mg eod, then switched over to 100mg ed. You'll notice the symptoms, either a lot or very few, within a week. As far as strength goes, you should notice gains within two weeks. I'm not saying you'll peak in two weeks, but you should start seeing some improvement. I love Tren, but if you're on Test E @600mg ew, you're not going to notice a huge difference with Tren. At week six, both copmpounds will be in full force and you'll start to realize the maximum results around then.

With Mast, I take it for its AI properties and cholesteral control. I notice nothing strength-wise and hardening is not very pronounced. I like it and use it, but with Mast it's not so much how you feel, but how it keeps your vitals in check.
Thanks for the info, that's pretty much what I figured. Think I'm going to do some winstrol next after this is done.......