Tired as HELL on finaflex!

B

Bigred13

Awards
I am 27yo 6'2 205. I am not new to bb but I am to ph. I just started my first cycle of finaflex 1-andro, and so far the only side effect is I stay tired as hell. Is this normal? And can I start back on my pre-workout supps to combat some of the lethargy? Any help would be great!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy is something that commonly accompanies PH cycles for many users, so no worries there. As far as adding back in a pre-workout, most would say no, if it contains stimulants, as that will have more of an impact on your blood pressure. I, personally, kept running mine when I ran H-drol and Epi-Strong bridged into one another, and I felt fine, but I also got a few extra bloody noses (blood work came back fine, though). So, for my personal vote, you could add it in, but do so slowly and cautiously.

You can also look into adding something DHEA based to help combat the lethargy, too. Or, even something like maca and/or a sleep-aid product that would give you better energy come morning. If you want something GH related (in the sleep-aid category), I've used both PowerFULL and Somnidren Ultra and enjoyed both (Somnidren a bit more). If you're looking for a strictly sleep-aid product, I've been using Need2Sleep for the past few weeks every other night or so and have enjoyed the rest from it. There are definitely tons of other options out there, but hopefully this helps a bit.

B

Bigred13

Awards
Thank you for the help. I really don't think I need any sleep aids I am resting great problem is getting stuff done during the day. I used to allways have so much energy all day long. Now not so much I am sleeping great at night though. (except when I am at work....I am a Firefighter and we dont allways get to sleep through the night.) I may try using just a tiny bit of my pre-workout back. I have allways had really great bp....so I will check it before and after. thanks again~!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the help. I really don't think I need any sleep aids I am resting great problem is getting stuff done during the day. I used to allways have so much energy all day long. Now not so much I am sleeping great at night though. (except when I am at work....I am a Firefighter and we dont allways get to sleep through the night.) I may try using just a tiny bit of my pre-workout back. I have allways had really great bp....so I will check it before and after. thanks again~!
Not a problem at all, bro.

I did it, and like I said, just some extra nose bleeds. Just do like you mentioned and slowly add it back in, monitor things closely, and enjoy kicking lethargy in the junk :lol:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Bigred, lethargy is a common side from 1-test, so no worries there at least it's working

Get a pre-workout like midwestbeast suggests, you'll be fine and should not have to worry about blood pressure issues, 1-andro should not change your blood press that much

B

Bigred13

Awards
thanks, it is actually starting to subside. LOL I have started to notice I am getting mad really easily. I had a great workout today. Maybe it was my imagination but I am 6 days in to this cycle ( I am going for 40) And I am lifting heavier than ever before. Hope it's not just a mental pshyce out. Thanks guys for all the advice!

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is something that commonly accompanies PH cycles for many users, so no worries there. As far as adding back in a pre-workout, most would say no, if it contains stimulants, as that will have more of an impact on your blood pressure. I, personally, kept running mine when I ran H-drol and Epi-Strong bridged into one another, and I felt fine, but I also got a few extra bloody noses (blood work came back fine, though). So, for my personal vote, you could add it in, but do so slowly and cautiously.

You can also look into adding something DHEA based to help combat the lethargy, too. Or, even something like maca and/or a sleep-aid product that would give you better energy come morning. If you want something GH related (in the sleep-aid category), I've used both PowerFULL and Somnidren Ultra and enjoyed both (Somnidren a bit more). If you're looking for a strictly sleep-aid product, I've been using Need2Sleep for the past few weeks every other night or so and have enjoyed the rest from it. There are definitely tons of other options out there, but hopefully this helps a bit.
Epi and Hdrol sent your blood pressure up that much to get bloody noses from it? Can you say, definitely, it was just those two products?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi and Hdrol sent your blood pressure up that much to get bloody noses from it? Can you say, definitely, it was just those two products?
I was also running a moderate dose of Stano-drol underneath it; so that could be a factor, too. I guess I didn't even mention it, because I didn't notice much of anything from it and I wouldn't bother with it again. This was the only time I'd ran a hormonal cycle, too.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally agree. AND I'm one of those people. What is the reason behind this? I know people are quick to assume it's from the liver being over-taxed, etc....but even non methyl's cause this for me. Additionally, I run liver supps dilligently, also decreasing the chances that the liver stress is the culprit.

anyone?

Lethargy is something that commonly accompanies PH cycles for many users, so no worries there.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i dont understand why phs makes you so tired all the time.i hate it i am even taking alphat2 it helps a little but not much.everbody keeps saying get some dhea but i dont know of any good dhea products that i can get a hold of.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whereas i've taked stupid doses of stupid products, and never had my bp go above 145/90.... So its very individual.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
How about 100mg caffine a few times a day??