Where did all the prohormones go?

CombatTested

Awards
Hey guys, I took a little leave of absence from the board. Just got caught up in work and school. Was still training though. I'm just wondering what happened to all the prohormones you can't find them anywhere. I know the FDA cracked down and alot of them got banned. But you could still find things like havoc,epi, and hdrol. Doing a couple searches they are no where to be found? Whats up with this are there any clones to these that are new to the market or what?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Idk... I think its the end... I ordered a few a week ago just to have something....... hopefully they ban everything so I am forced.to inject

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who cares, I can workout without steroids, it isn't as fun, but it isn't that sad.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
most companies stop making them so you saw the last of their stock, you can still find many of them with a little search, particularly SD clones they're still out there.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
This is true, hardly any Tren- Like products available anymore. Im glad I got my preorder in the for Andromass, that looks really promising. Im hoping FDA wont ban this anytime soon...

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
its time to find a source for gear.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are still a lot of places you can get good PH/DS. MR Supps still has Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, and Katanadrol.

There is also places you can find EPI clones (Havoc,Epistane,Transform EPI) and there is a pretty legit new Dienolone (Tren) transdermal called Trenazone out too. I believe that IBE/PHF is releasing their version soon also ;)

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
p-plex??

:*(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43