Clevelands New cycle...pics before and after and meanwhile...

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
3-22-11 137.JPG

3-22-11 145.JPG

3-22-11 141.JPG

3-22-11 154.JPG

3-22-11 166.JPG

3-22-11 159.JPG

These pics are of me as of yesterday. I am currently running four week cycle of IGF-1. In about 4 weeks I am going to be starting my second AAS cycle. My first cycle was a 15 week sust 250x2 weekly, 8 weeks Deca 200x2 weekly(bad idea), oral anadrol 50 mg(3 week kick start ), oral winny 50(last 3 weeks of cycle).last pin was end of December. I did a 3 week nolva/clomid PCT 50/40,50/20,50/20. I did not run HCG which I feel was a mistake. Starting weight was 175. I blew up to 210(end of december) stayed at 195(Feb). The past month i have been doing mass cardio to try and lower BF% before next cycle; the IGF is helping also. I am currently at 187 lbs.BF%- maybe 8-10 ??. a few questions I have are. 1. i had really bad acne from early december until today. it started around the time i started the oral winny, but also it was around the time the deca would be clearing my system.. Anyone have a suggestion of what chemical it could have been from? I am curious because of my new cycle(which I will get to in a minute) i am planning a 6 week oral winny and I will start it mid summer. I dont want to be pauly pimples..

ok, so now to my new cycle.

week 1-3 dbol 50 mg ED
week 1,2 test prop 100mg EOD- idea i picked up from another site help carry me till E kicks in. good idea???
week 1-15 test enth 200 2xweek {M and T}
week 10-16 oral winny 50 mg ED

Start pct on week 17.

Pct consist of nolva, clomid and hcg.

? 1. I heard breakouts are bad with clomid, should i just do nolva ?

?2. i want to run HCG with this cycle. ive looked around and came to the conclusion of starting HCG on week 6 and running it until week 17. I plan on pinning 250 IU 2x a week.. is this right ?? also what is the life of HCG in bacterio water, my source only has 5000 IU vials.

Iwant to get mor cut but also gain a little size. i waould like to be at a solid 200 with like 8 % BF.

I am sure I will have plenty more questions along the way I will try and post new updates as frequent as possible. any questions feel free to ask. Thank you

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Heres my diet plan. I have never been good with calculations of fat, carbs, and protein. I am aiming for around 4000-5000 calories. I will be working construction. Long 12 + hour days, 6 day weeks, doing labor. I will need the extra carbs and fat. So heres my plan, so far I think it looks good except I feel I need more carbs. Suggestions please !!

6 am- 1 cup of oatmeal,1 cup fat free yogurt,1 bannana, 1/4 cup egg whites mixed with 2 cups of skim milk.

8 am- 2-3 cups of granola,peanuts and dried fruit mix.

10 am-1 cup yogurt FF,bannana, 2-3 egg whites (boiled eggs), raisen bagel

1230-1 can of tuna mixed with mayo/or/ chicken breast, 4-6 egg whites, 1 cup yogurt FF. some carbs ?

130- protein shake with egg whites. whey..

4pm- 2 granola bars, 1 cup of granola, peanut, fruit mix.

6 pm- chicken breast/or/steak/or/peice of roast,potatoe w/ sour cream/or/ brown rice, vegtables either asparagur or green beans.

work out from 7-9 pm.
protein shake immediatly after.. whey with egg whites.

930 pm- bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter, cottage cheese

1030- casein with egg whites..

i am going to try and aim to eat his almost everyday. As I was writing this I feel as if i may be OD ing on protein... ?? I would like to add more carbs but am unsure of some good foods....

sleep from 1030-530= 7 hours.. enought?

my workout is going to go some what like this

monday- shoulders and back
tuesday- off
wendsday-abs, lower back and bis
thursday= off
friday- chest and tris
saturday- abs and lower back.. some legs
sunday - off

yes I have no leg days. this is because the work i do i walk, lift and stand on my legs 12 + hours a day and cannot afford to be sore. i will do a small amount on saturday.

another question !!- during my last cycle i experienced leg pumps that almost made me feel like my legs were exploding and i only was walking a mile or so.( across campus) will this go away after a while or any ways to help it ?

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400mg/ week of test e is pretty low. May want to consider upping it a bit.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You should be shredding down. Summer is around the corner man...
Save that balloon look for the winter.

If you are fixated on bulking, you should be doing a lot more gear than that. At least bump your test to 500. Or hit your 400 of E but continuously run 200 of P. Up your dbol to 6 weeks. Throw in another oil.

If you are going to be stuffing your face with a 4-5K bulk, you might as well get some more anabolics in there.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
thank you.

Well i've changed my cycle a little but from last time . Lol

Week 1-15/20. 15 through 20 weeks not sure yet. Test E. My dosing of test E is 200. geneza.

Test prop first 2 weeks.

Week 1-6 and 10-16 or 15-21 oral winny 50 mg ED

I will be taking .25 or .5 mg armidex eod. which would be better ?

I do want to cut not bulk. What would be another oil that would be good. I want to do tren but ive heard of bad sides. any suggestions.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I like your split. I would somehow work in some heavy squats every other week or so. This exercise has endless benefits for strength. If your legs are strong already, calculate your max and treat leg days as a deload day. This way you get to put stress on your tendons, cns, and muscles in a way that no amount of daily activity could achieve. At this weight, you shouldn't be sore the next day.

Your starting weight was 175 and now you are 187 down from 195. That's only a gain of 12 lbs on a 15 week cycle. If it is LBM then that isn't all that bad, but I think you could get more out of a cycle than that. It seems, though, you are on the right track. Get your diet right and eat big/clean. At this point I don't think you should cut or bulk. You should recomp.
Shift your diet to paleo and train more days while on cycle. I think you would be surprised how much LBM you can hold onto while burning fat if you avoiding grains/complex carbs etc...
You are already pretty lean and I think you are right again with the bf. I have calipers and if I had to guess you are closer to 10%, perfect to start a cycle.

I kick started with prop in my cycle I just finished. It was a great idea. I would continue the prop into the 4th week if I were you.

I haven't done it, but will probably be incorporating it my next cycle, but have you looked at masteron? A lot of BB who want to stay away from tren choose masteron. You could dose it with the prop and maybe run the prop all the way through (assuming you use test prop and masteron prop). I don't think you'd have to run 15 weeks of it either. 12 would probably do just fine and not be any more stress than needed.

Why wait till week 7 to start the HCG? I thought the idea was to keep shutdown from ever occuring fully? I started mine the second week of my cycle and I'm going into PCT so I'll let you know if this theory is sound :)

The armidex dosage is going to depend on the estrogen sides you get from the increased test. Nobody can tell you what is going to work better for you but a good guigeline to follow is to take as little as possible to keep gains increasing, estrogen sides low, joints lubed etc....just listen to your body, it'll tell you.

My next cycle will probably be something like this
week1-8:Masteron PropmgEOD
week1-8:Test Prop 200mgEOD
week1-8:Test Suspension/75mg heavy day, 25mg light day, Tren Suspension 25mg EOD

HCG weeks 2-8-300ius twice a week

HCG has a shelf life of 60 days in water. It is pretty cheap, get two vial and mix as needed.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Your starting weight was 175 and now you are 187 down from 195. That's only a gain of 12 lbs on a 15 week cycle. If it is LBM then that isn't all that bad, but I think you could get more out of a cycle than that. It seems, though, you are on the right track. Get your diet right and eat big/clean. At this point I don't think you should cut or bulk. You should recomp.

i went from 175 to 210, then stayed around 195-200. I recently been doing ridiculous cardio, cutting carbs and a cycle of IGF to cut fat as much as possible before this cycle

ive heard of masteron and primo. i was considering it but this is only my second cycle and i wanna see what i can get off of it, plus finances are hit right now.

what is recomp, im not familar...

I was upset i lost 2- 5000 iu amps but i found them today, which is a miracle in and of itself.. im planning on doing 250 2x a week and i will start on week 5(now that i dont have to go out and buy even more. the only problem is @ 250 iu twice a week, my 5000 iu amp would last 10 weeks, Four weeks past exp date, but oh well i guess.

Thank you for the help, im getting pumped and will prob move start date to this next monday considering how I long I decide to run this one. I have 2 weeks of igf left and my buddy told me he got awsome results running the two in conjunction. Good thing i just bought alot of milk thisle. i will be updating soon and thank you again

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
NO GOOD !!
Well recently (last saturday) I had some skank over and happened to get sick. sore throat, flu and coldsores. So my dieting has gone to ****, gym has gone to **** and i had to end my igf cycle. So my plan is to try and recover from this as quick as possible and get back into the game. Gear has yet to show up but should be here anyday. Tenative start date is moved back to the 18th. I plan to start the 2 weeks of the igf i have left on the same day as first pin.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Well the flu/whatever i had really kicked my ass. Just starting to feel better. I have lost a **** load of fat and muscle during this sickness. i got down to about 175 and am back up to 180 now. i still kinda feel like **** from time to time, i fear i may have mono but asm unsure. I dont have insurance so i guess i will have to cope. Started back on the IGF have about 3 shots left. Supps have yet to arrive but should be here within next week, I sure as hell hope so. Im getting antsy. I been training hella hard and forcing food down like crazy. my body real took a hit with the flu. Hopefully I will be posting some new pics soon.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
UPDATE !!. Well today I took my second shot of test Enth. I had to end up ordering from an entirely different source due to my package being intercepted by custom. **** you customs, come on !! so I now had to restructure everything. I guess i will be just running test enth by itself until other products arrive. Im pretty bummed because I had a pretty good lay out, guess its not good to have expectations.... Well anyways i will see how this goes, my weight recovered to about 180. Diet is back to normal for the most part. training has been good. Hopefully things will begin to look up. I will keep posted and post some new pics wothin this next month..

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Update !

Well things have been good for the most part. My diet has been kind of hit and m,iss some weeks are good others not so good. been training 3-5 days a week plus ive been working construction 30-50 hours a week. I am currently in my third week. what i decided to run

500 mg test e for 20 weeks 250x 2 a week
100 mg test prop first 3 weeks EOD
40 mg stanzolic (winny) for around 6 weeks

once winny is done i plan on letting liver rest for a few weeks then hitting 3- 4 weeks of igf. Get the rest of this fat down.

After that take another rest and possibly hit another 4 weeks of winny or possibly something else for cutting.. Suggestions are welcome....

ive also been running HCG 250 2x a week. and taking .5 mg armidex every 2-3 days

milk thisle and glucosamine for liver and joints.

overall ive been feeling pretty good except for a few cases i felt like beating the **** out of everyone around m, but you will have that.. No one got an ass beating so far, hopefully stays that way.
Diet could use some improvement as well as sleep, been getting anywhere form 6-7 hours a night so not so great.
Weigh is up to 190-195 depending on a few factors. Happy with over all physique wish my pecs and traps would catch up tho. been thingng about injecting there but am unsure, ive been rotating between shoulders. first try at pec i had blood running all down my chest so im a little scared. Will be posting agaion soon !

So far i am up to around

Attachments