ATD

Rutdog

Awards
I'm currently running a superdrol/ halodrol cycle. I originally planned to cycle for three weeks but now it's going to end up a four week cycle. About 8 days in I had a bit of gyno flare up. I started with 50mg ATD a day and 5mg Nolvadex a day to knock down the pain and swelling. After five days I dropped the ATD down to 25mg a day and have continued with. I dropped the Nolvadex after the five days. I'm good now. Getting very strong and putting some lean gains.
My question!? Do I need to run the ATD along with Clomid and Nolvadex next week and throughout my PCT?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
ATD has no place in PCT, and I'm damned if I can remember why...

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Its been known to suppress the HPTA, most likely due to the false, high test levels it shows up as giving (if i remember correctly).

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Do not run an Aromatase Inhibitors until a couple weeks after you pct..

Rutdog

Awards
So the consensus is to quit taking ATD when I quit the superdrol.. And maybe take it again after pct if needed? I think I might take it every other day during this last week of superdrol just to taper off a bit. Would that be a good idea?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
acts as an anti androgen, would only use on cycle if things go tits up

Rutdog

Awards
Thanks! I will discontinue ATD the same time as the superdrol. I'd like everyone to know the ATD worked great to supress the gyno flare I had the first week on superdrol. I noticed the pain and swelling gone the very next day after the first dose of ATD. I really wish I had it on hand before I started this cycle. I think the few days I scrambled to find an AI, and wait for it to arrive, the stress of worrying about gyno, and lowering my superdrol intake for a few days really hurt my overall cycle..

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
heres why.....

ATD is a type of AI that is known as a Suicide Inhibitor. Most that I know of don't like using ATD's due to the fact that it kills the aromitase enzyme. Another and more popular AI you should read up on is a Competitive Inhibitor. In a Comp Inhibitor the molecule just fills the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme and won't let it act on your free test. This means the body still sees the aromatase enzyme floating around and doesn't register to make more enzymes. On the other hand, with something like ATD a suicide inhibitor, the body sees the lack of enzymes (due to ATD killing them) and makes more aromatase enzymes for use. Both will work for PCT, but again most will recommend a competitive AI. Do some reseach on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme. It contains 6-Bromo which is a Comp AI.

i would just use a serm like nolva .. ATD is a suicide inhibitor ATD'S kill estrogen and you dont wanna do that..you just wanna regulate it. just my opinion

ATD is not only a major libido killer, but it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain

STOP USING ATD OTC PROCUCTS FOR PCT UNLESS IT CONTAINS A 6-BROMO PEOPLE !!!!! I GET TIRED OF POSTING THIS ! IF THESE INGREDIENCE ARE ON THE BOTTLE STAY AWAY FROM IT.... 1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (ADT) AND
3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am on my 5th week of epi dosing at 20/30/30/30/30 .. i have been reading alot about ATD and i am now concerned about my pct ... i have ATD, reversitol v2, and reduce xt on hand .. i jus started week 5 today being the first day .. i am wondering if i should take atd tonight and for the rest of week 5 and also through week 1 of pct.. so thats 2 weeks on atd total at 50 mg .. i am thinking this because i am reading that atd is great for your strength but terrible for your libido .. also during week one and throught the rest of my pct i will take the reduce xt .. then from week 2 on take reversitol and reduce xt .. and save the ATD for in between cycles ?? can you guys please tell me what i should do by tonight before bed so i can take this ATD at least 25 mg .. thanks