Clenbuterol use - AnabolicMinds.com

Clenbuterol use

1. New Member

Clenbuterol use

I'm a 272lb female college student who's recently committed to losing weight. I've already made some significant changes in my diet and am swimming laps several times a week. I've also been reading a lot about Clenbuterol as a weight loss supplement. It particularly appealing since it seems to be fairly cheap compared to the other supplements I've looked into and doesn't carry any masculinising effects.

Now don't get me wrong, I am well aware that there is no 'magic pill' and that losing weight is ultimately something that I have to do for myself, but if this is something that would compliment the work I'm already doing and help me along the way, I'm all for that.

The problem is that the dosage/cycle information on the internet seems to be all over the place and nothing takes into account your current weight. I'm also concerned about the legitimacy of sites that sell Clenbuterol and whether not I would actually be getting what I payed for.

Could anyone give me some straightforward info on how much Clen to take and in what kind of cycle? Or maybe knows where I can get this information from a reliable source? Thanks in advance for any help, I really appreciate it.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Well you seem to be a little overweight and that could have some effects regarding heart rate and blood pressure. So i would not recommend pursuing clenbuterol. However, I do know a little about it.

Day 1- 40mcg
    Day 2- 60mcg
    Day 3- 80mcg
    Day 4-14 100mcg
    Day 15 80mcg
    Day 16 40mcg
    Take off two weeks before starting again. Add 5 grams of Taurine a day because Clen will depleat this from your liver.
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
    Well you seem to be a little overweight and that could have some effects regarding heart rate and blood pressure. So i would not recommend pursuing clenbuterol. However, I do know a little about it.

Day 1- 40mcg
    Day 2- 60mcg
    Day 3- 80mcg
    Day 4-14 100mcg
    Day 15 80mcg
    Day 16 40mcg
    Take off two weeks before starting again. Add 5 grams of Taurine a day because Clen will depleat this from your liver.
    boadrius is right , glad your putting in the work and big kudos bro, you outta loose some more weight, your on track with having a good diet and being active etc, imo just keep working at it. diet is everything
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just google clenbuterol info and read everything you see. while doing that, and learning about the asthma drug, you will come across leads to legitimate places to buy this drug.

and you may want to start at 20mcg, not 40, but you'll learn this and much more through your continued research.

without proper research, you can kill yourself.
  5. New Member

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post

Day 1- 40mcg
    Day 2- 60mcg
    Day 3- 80mcg
    Day 4-14 100mcg
    Day 15 80mcg
    Day 16 40mcg
    Is there something else that you might recommend instead?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by walkinthedark View Post
    Thanks everyone for the helpful replies.

Is there something else that you might recommend instead?
    Theres a lot of other supplements that will help you lose weight. Right now im on Alpha T2 and Erase and its working great!! Other good ones are Oxy Elite Pro and Mitotropin. Just research a little more. Clenbuteral is strong and can kill you very easily if misused. Try one of the less potent stimulants first and work your way into clen.
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

please dont take clen before your physically in shape to handle it. Think about it, your 272 lbs and body fat is prob about 40% give or take, your heart can barely handle the stress your putting on it now. Why in the hell would you take a product that speeds up heart rate and raises blood pressure? Do you have a death wish?!?! Try dropping weight the good old fashion way, diet and hard work. At least then your heart will be in shape and ready to take the next step at that point...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

try supplementing some L tyrosine 500mg - 2g right before bed and doing high intensity cardio. I would wait till you get down to 215 (at least) for any clen use.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

seriously, clen at that weight sounds scary. i had a buddy do a stimerex with ephedra cycle and he weighed 250lbs of fat, not too much muscle and he dropped to 220lbs in a month. i still wouldnt recommend ephedra because it races ur heart but its not as strong as clen. if u really wanna supplements, try oxyelite pro or lipo6 black. im hearing great things coming from these and when ur ready, go to ECAs then try clen. clen is seriously jitters all day, horrible headaches, aching kidneys if not enough taurine and potassium and just a rush
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    seriously, clen at that weight sounds scary. i had a buddy do a stimerex with ephedra cycle and he weighed 250lbs of fat, not too much muscle and he dropped to 220lbs in a month. i still wouldnt recommend ephedra because it races ur heart but its not as strong as clen. if u really wanna supplements, try oxyelite pro or lipo6 black. im hearing great things coming from these and when ur ready, go to ECAs then try clen. clen is seriously jitters all day, horrible headaches, aching kidneys if not enough taurine and potassium and just a rush
    Seriously? LOL I tried Stimerex ES with ephedra from Hi-Tech (black diamond shaped tabs) and it's bunk! They use some sort of ephedra extract and not HCL or Sulfate and it didn't work for beans! I didn't even get a stim kick from the thing!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

idk, it was always one to get me jittery. i just got off asia black last week and i feel like im dead everyday. this is what i hate about stims, once u get off ur not as energetic. and im def not goin back to clen, too much for me
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

Put in the hard work first, once the losing weight thing stops being a phase and becomes and habbit and a lifestyle for you then you can thing about products to help.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Buy Oxy Elite Pro and Alpha T2, run 2/3 the normal full dose because of your weight. Also supplement with Hawthorn Berry to reduce your blood pressure. You do need to lose a bit of weight naturally first before any supplements. I would say 250lb and than start OEP and Alpha t2, than once you reach 210lb begin your Clen use.

This will be a long road but if you stay focused and keep your hard work up you will reach your goals. GL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clenbuterol
    By strike3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM
  2. Clenbuterol
    By mcarl486 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. clenbuterol help
    By Mech in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20