Can someone help a newbie out with the validity of a site?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Basically I need to know if a site is legit or not, or if it's too good to be true, obviously I cannot post it for various reasons.

Would anyone be willing to let me PM it to them or shoot them an email with it and let me know if the site is legit?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
google it. read other peoples opinions on it. if they're good, your gtg, if they're bad, stay away, if there aren't any, stay away.

problem solved.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I thought that's what I was doing, lol. I'm just using anabolicminds as opposed to google for obvious credibility reasons.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No can do man. Some boards have active discussion on said topic, not this one though.

If you ask for a source for:

- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold

you WILL be permanently banned

Why? Because openly posting a request is *illegal* Anabolicminds.com does not allow open source posting or open source requests!

[...]

If you source post, you are jeopardizing the safety of Anabolicminds.com users including yourself.

The users who break this cardinal rule will be immediately removed from this forum with extreme prejudice.

[...]

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance! This is a federal offense!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought that's what I was doing, lol. I'm just using anabolicminds as opposed to google for obvious credibility reasons.
searching a website, or (through google) various websites is a lot different than posting a thread asking someone to pm you if a source is legit.

only an idiot would think they are the same.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah it's bunk, mods close this thread and get it out of here.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but i will say that when you googel all site have people saying it good and just a many saying it is a rip off some of the people are paid to say good and some are paid to say they got riped there no way to know. then these damn site make you order 150 dollars worth minuim i can not chance loosing that much money and what if it happens several times no way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that same thing is going to happen from making a thread asking if the source is legit.

After you spend enough time reading, posting, learning, it becomes apparent what sites are gtg.