What would you add?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
What else could I stack with Stano-Drol while still being able to stay with a solid otc pct.

im doing erase and activate extreme or phytoserm i have both and cycle support.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
11-sterone at 300mg or less, Epistane or havoc at 30mg no higher. dermacrine at 4pumps a day. I would also take DAA on cycle to help with shutdown, it will make your PCT easier too.

I would add one more T booster to your PCT. Erase, Phytoserm, Forged post cycle and some creatine will do it.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
11-sterone at 300mg or less, Epistane or havoc at 30mg no higher. dermacrine at 4pumps a day. I would also take DAA on cycle to help with shutdown, it will make your PCT easier too.

I would add one more T booster to your PCT. Erase, Phytoserm, Forged post cycle and some creatine will do it.
i might add 11 sterone thank you gymrat, and ok i have 500 grams of creatine erase, phyto and ill check forge out who makes it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11-spray, no need to hope you get good conversion, as it is what 11-oxo converts to. it is from prototype nutrition, patrick arnolds company.

I've been on it for almost 4 weeks e/d and zero sides or signs of shut down. great fat loss and anti catabolic/cortisol product.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What else could I stack with Stano-Drol while still being able to stay with a solid otc pct.

im doing erase and activate extreme or phytoserm i have both and cycle support.
11-sterone like gymrat said.

Some formestane over erase if you have not bought erase yet as formestane will be more "cycle" oriented in providing gains while still being able to get away with an OTC PCT. Phytoserms is also a great choice. The original Bulbine.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androlean. Combined with the stano-drol should be a great stack for hardening and dropping fat/a bit of lean gains.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-sterone like gymrat said.

Some formestane over erase if you have not bought erase yet as formestane will be more "cycle" oriented in providing gains while still being able to get away with an OTC PCT. Phytoserms is also a great choice. The original Bulbine.
Formestane also lowers DHT by combating for 5-AR, he probably wants higher DHT due to the addition of stano-drol. Just a thought, could be wrong.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formestane also lowers DHT by combating for 5-AR, he probably wants higher DHT due to the addition of stano-drol. Just a thought, could be wrong.
Stanodrol is 5a reduced so adding any 5AR inhibitor will not affect DHT conversion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you guys talking about blocking ar binding in tissue like the prostate? or blocking the 5ar enzyme from converting testosterone and other androgens into their 5a reduced counterparts?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so what I have as of now is

Stano-drol

formestane

TCF-1

and cycle assist

does that look good? maybe once i have more cash 11-sterone.

Im trying to add on some muscle while getting cut not looking for HUGE gains tho

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if those are you goals, they are attainable. but yea, dont expect to get huge.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok great, how much weight could i look at adding? and are the strength gains decent?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
3-4lb of lean mass while losing 2-3% BF, so really the gains will be greater but due to your body comp they will be skewed. (you will really gain more weight but will be losing BF so the scale wont tell the whole truth)

Start the TCF-1 after being ON for 17-18days. Form starting day one of the stano. Start the creatine day 15 of being ON.

Phytoserm is made by Need To Build Muscle. Its a great T booster

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
3-4lb of lean mass while losing 2-3% BF, so really the gains will be greater but due to your body comp they will be skewed. (you will really gain more weight but will be losing BF so the scale wont tell the whole truth)

Start the TCF-1 after being ON for 17-18days. Form starting day one of the stano. Start the creatine day 15 of being ON.

Phytoserm is made by Need To Build Muscle. Its a great T booster
Ok thank you for that! and yea but phyto is so damn expensive!