How many mgs in a typical dropper/
- 03-21-2011, 04:09 PM
- 03-21-2011, 04:17 PM
03-21-2011, 06:13 PM
03-21-2011, 06:22 PM
I think it's better to go to Walgreens/CVS/whatever and get a 1 ml oral syringe for your research. Also, you need to know how many mg per ml are in your chemical before you can tell how many mg are in your dropper.
03-21-2011, 06:29 PM
03-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Droppers don't measure in mg. That depends on the solution. It should say something like 35 mg / ml. So how many mg depends on what your measuring. But droppers are usually 1 ml. But they come in more then one size. Pharmacy has free oral seringes that are much better
Please excuse spelling sent from my phone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By illgixxer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
- By FATGUY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2008, 01:54 PM
- By ws26champny in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2006, 02:01 PM
- By db682 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2003, 03:47 AM