How many mgs in a typical dropper/

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
Im trying to find out how many mgs are in a typical liquid dropper you would get from a research site. I was under the understanding a full dropper would hold 100mgs. But I want to make sure. Thanks

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
The droppers from my site (which is widely used) are just under 1/2 ml per dropper. That's if you just squeeze it and it fills the shaft to almost the top.

I guess if you filled up the bulb it would be more like 2 ml

boxer78

Awards
I think it's better to go to Walgreens/CVS/whatever and get a 1 ml oral syringe for your research. Also, you need to know how many mg per ml are in your chemical before you can tell how many mg are in your dropper.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I think it's better to go to Walgreens/CVS/whatever and get a 1 ml oral syringe for your research. Also, you need to know how many mg per ml are in your chemical before you can tell how many mg are in your dropper.
Good point, tell them it's for baby medicine (Unless your HUGE and it's obvious your on steroids then just go, "Hulk need syringe")

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Droppers don't measure in mg. That depends on the solution. It should say something like 35 mg / ml. So how many mg depends on what your measuring. But droppers are usually 1 ml. But they come in more then one size. Pharmacy has free oral seringes that are much better

Please excuse spelling sent from my phone.