Steroid Alternatives

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I was thinking about trying some stuff to boost my growth and put on a lot of mass as quick as I can. I am 25 and I have been lifting on and off for around 3 years. I am gaining from my diet and routines. I was just looking for a boost in growth. I found these products and I was wondering if they worked. Currently I am using a massgainer, creatine monohydrate, tribulus terrestris and a ZMA stack. Multivitamin. basic stuff. My diet is lean I am intaking roughly 4000 calories. 250g of protein.

they are from steriodalternatives.com. I was thinking of trying the mass stack. It has a bunch of different products with it.

Is it as effective?
are there side effects from it?

if these don't work is there anything I could use that doesn't have bad side effects? or something that wouldn't fail a PH test.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
i dont think zma and trib work too much... or as much as they claim but the others will definently help but yeah i too have been looking for a something that wont fail a test but will really help me put on some muscle so im interested

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
both were inexpensive so the help they could do even if it isn't much is worth it. I payed like $15 for 30days worth. I have had increased aggression at the gym, but other than that I haven't really seen too much of a difference.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you check out Mass-FX? It's a testosterone booster and it will sure give you a boost to remember! I don't know of any sideeffects reported by users..
You could also check out the Mass-FX Powerpack, which contains TST Powercell, which is a D-Aspartic Acid supplement. That combo will increase both your free testo and total testo levels... It will give you that increased well-being, extra aggression at the gym, feeling fuller and harder... (<-- Personal experience)

79,99$ for 2 testoboosers...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/mass-fx-power-pack-mass-fx-tst-powercell.html

Check the links out below for each supplement info:
http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/massfx/
http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/d-aspartic-acid-tst/

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so it doesn't hurt natural hormone production? :D nice!.. I may consider that if nothing more powerful is brought up.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I was reading through the andro series site and was wondering about their products. I understand that they are legal steroids, but I will fail a drug test with them. I am thinking of stacking Andro Mass and Andro Hard, but the pct makes the total cost go up a large amount. Anyone have tips on cost reduction or an alternative that is cheaper? How long do they take to get out of your system?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They will cause you to fail a drug test for steroids. I believe Eric has stated 28 days for AndroMass to clear but I could be mistaken. I'm sure a rep could clear it up with more certainty than I.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
natural test boosters etc- work nothing like an anabolic steroid- nor will they ever- if you want steroid gains- you must use steroids

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
well the steroidalternative.com stuff sells stuff that is said to mimic the mechanisms of things like tren and dbol.. which is why I was wondering about them. I contacted them with questions, but got no real answers.. just walk arounds..

I want to not be arrested for steroids so the Andro series looks good for that.

will I lose all my gains after the cycle?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
you obviously haven't done very much research. just read these forums for more than 15 minutes and it should be painfully obvious that not all of us are breaking the law.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
no.. I haven't done tons of research in regards to steroids.. I just don't know all the names or acronyms for things.. I'm trying to learn more and it's fun so far :D ...so is the andro series not a good idea? what would the most bang for my buck be? including a including pct?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
cheapest would be some basic prohormone/legal steroid + a SERM for pct. that total could be as low as $60.

cost:benefit as far as price, most people start their first cycle with Epistane or Hdrol. You will need only one bottle of Epi or two of Hdrol. For a SERM use research chemical grade Clomid and ur good to go. Cycle Support(thats the name of it) is like $30 and is great at maintaining blood pressure and helping to limit the damage to your blood profile.

LMFAO just checked the steroid alternative website, the ingredient profiles are a joke. these will not do ANYTHING for you. scam scam scam!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well the steroidalternative.com stuff sells stuff that is said to mimic the mechanisms of things like tren and dbol.. which is why I was wondering about them. I contacted them with questions, but got no real answers.. just walk arounds..

I want to not be arrested for steroids so the Andro series looks good for that.

will I lose all my gains after the cycle?
sorry steroid alternatives sells bull****

nothing mimics dbol or trenbolone- it is a UNIQUE CHEMICAL STRUCTURE that cannot be copied the slightest variation of the chemical structure will result in a complete change

there are OTC hormones still available that are not illegal- keep researching dude

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
funny thread.

thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
buy a PH of some type. cycle support products, and PCT. You need to do lots of research first, once you know whats what than your good to run something.

I would also consider needtobuildmuscle supps with your PH. They are designed to work in conjunction with one another.

x_danny_x

Awards
testboosters like Erase from PES and Titanium from Athletix are reliable and will give you a boost in test, helping to shred fat, and give you strength.

that is from the research i have done on both those products. test boosters are the closest you can get to prohormones/steroids. still steroids/prohormones will give you more results.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
snort superdrol

/thread

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Thank you everyone who helped out :) I will be doing a log of andro mass with TRS as my PCT. :D

snort superdrol

/thread
perhaps you could do a log of that? would interesting to see the results.... </sarcasm> (use real tags when emulating html it adds more emphasis)

also I understand your attitude toward new people.. I'm sure tons of people come here with "me get big strong now" threads.. with no understanding of how the catabolic and anabolic states in your body make differences in muscle building.. or what to do other than just do some random routine they found.. most people that workout don't understand why.. they just do what the paper says.. just wander about and break a sweat looking at weights.. then they get all upset when you say well.. diet and a good work out is key.. because they take protein and workout everyday for 2 hours.. duh.. just please.. be aware.. that not everyone is a complete idiot.. some are just new to things.. others aren't devoted enough to care.. I wanted to take my body to a new level.. that's why I posted.. I don't know a ton of stuff about steroids other than they create a prime anabolic state which causes massive gains with correct diet and workouts that minimize catabolic reactions.. I will learn more along the way. I don't know if you will care about this statement or not, but I tried.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone who helped out :) I will be doing a log of andro mass with TRS as my PCT. :D

perhaps you could do a log of that? would interesting to see the results.... </sarcasm> (use real tags when emulating html it adds more emphasis)

also I understand your attitude toward new people.. I'm sure tons of people come here with "me get big strong now" threads.. with no understanding of how the catabolic and anabolic states in your body make differences in muscle building.. or what to do other than just do some random routine they found.. most people that workout don't understand why.. they just do what the paper says.. just wander about and break a sweat looking at weights.. then they get all upset when you say well.. diet and a good work out is key.. because they take protein and workout everyday for 2 hours.. duh.. just please.. be aware.. that not everyone is a complete idiot.. some are just new to things.. others aren't devoted enough to care.. I wanted to take my body to a new level.. that's why I posted.. I don't know a ton of stuff about steroids other than they create a prime anabolic state which causes massive gains with correct diet and workouts that minimize catabolic reactions.. I will learn more along the way. I don't know if you will care about this statement or not, but I tried.
lol.

you're right. ' not knowing a ton of stuff about steroids' does not make you an idiot.

taking steroids, while 'not knowing a ton of stuff about steroids', does make you an idiot.

You have NO idea what you're doing ; I say that not condescendingly.

Steroids aren't something with which you want to '' learn more along the way''.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I understand how testosterone works in this case.. so not entirely an idiot for it.. I don't really know the different types or what they do differently.. I can admit that.. but I'm not taking those..

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jtterible, pm sent.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Testosterone binds to androgen receptors on cells that tell the cells to execute protein synthesis at a faster rate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone binds to androgen receptors on cells that tell the cells to execute protein synthesis at a faster rate.
oh, dang, it's that simple, well sh*t, why did I bother reading all these books and articles on anabolic/androgenic compounds?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
oh, dang, it's that simple, well sh*t, why did I bother reading all these books and articles on anabolic/androgenic compounds?
if I understand the majority of it that should be good enough.. I don't need to be an expert on it. I'm not teaching anyone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true...good luck on your adventure into the mysterious world of anabolics.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if I understand the majority of it that should be good enough.. I don't need to be an expert on it. I'm not teaching anyone.
hopefully you researched more than just the benefits of AAS.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I had many lulz in this thread. Thanks to everyone who chipped in...

OP, their alts are expensive and won't give you anywhere similar results.

Some might suggest you should go the PH route, it'll be more effective than the crap above, but nothing like the results of the actual thing. Like the wise man said on first page, if you want steroid like results, you got to use steroids.

But IMHO, you would be better off not touching anything, and the biggest reason is you mentioned that you have been lifting on and off for the past 3 years. It's hard to keep your results if you are a natural and take time off. AFTER a cycle is the most important period if you want to KEEP your gains, and by the sounds of it, I think you will run into problems afterwards, so it would make your results nothing more than a short term temporary gain and your money eventually wasted.

Just my 2 cents.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sigh...

Well, looks like I'll be the adult in the room here once again.

1. Any site selling "steroid alternatives" is selling you something other than steroids. Period. What's an "alternative"? Well, broccoli is an alternative. I mean, you could shoot test in your thigh, or as an alternative, you could eat broccoli. Same thing? Nope. But it is an alternative.

2. Any brand marketing their products as "safe steroids" is selling you "safe" and certainly NOT steroids - in the traditional AAS sense. Steroids, as the public understands them, are illegal for sale as an OTC item. If a company is trying to sell you steroids in a bottle, don't buy it - the product or the hype. If a company is making safer steroids, then they are using an alternative. See item 1 above.

3. With the crackdown by the FDA in the past 2 years, any company who is going to outright advertise their products as steroids is already under the microscope. The word itself is taboo, and I guarantee it sets off red flags on the ol' "Big brother filters" out there. We can't even say "steroidal" anymore without someone assuming that it's a controlled anabolic. So why use that buzzword in the first place? It got your attention, didn't it? Problem is, you see the word, make assumptions without really knowing what it is, and you've just spent a pile of money on "steroids" that turn out to be little more than the next craze in methylated broccoli, or not even broccoli at all.

Lesson to be learned here kiddies is that there are NO steroids out there that you can buy that are a "safe alternative". I don't advocate the use of real gear, and I won't. I also will not stand idly by and see someone new to this forum fall victim to misinformation when they are looking for something to actual help with their problems. Are steroids the answer? That's up for debate, but for the beginner, I am going to stand firmly and say NO. If you have to look up what it is, then you're not ready for it. That rings true for EVERY PRODUCT OUT THERE.

Get educated. Get informed. Read, ask questions, find credible answers. Don't believe the hype, but believe the science, research, and anecdotal feedback (user reviews). Take all of this into consideration, along with your own goals, and THEN make a decision. Don't be stupid.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what else is there?

:scratchchin:
If you take steroids, snooki will try to have sex with you. It is very unpleasant.

If you're lucky, you'll develop retrograde amnesia and suspect you got crabs from a public bathroom.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to take more steroids. i want to defecate on snooki :study:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ol' cleveland steamer, eh?