Beginner looking to start a cycle

Texanadian

Awards
Just wanted some feed back on what would be a combo for a newbe to try? Ive been workin out for about a year and was lookin to shed some more fat and bulk up a bit. 29 yrs old and 175lbs

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Troll Trolll ! where is my vuvuzela, We got a troll grenade guys !

Running Anabolics when you have only worked out for a year = DUMB IDEA

if you can't gain weight naturally then I promise you won't with anabolics and you will lose most of it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PH/DS are not for beginners, so get a good grasp on your training and diet before even considering running anything

Texanadian

Awards
K cool. Was just looking for some feed back. I will work on diet and routine and get back to u guys. No need for harshness

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The advice isnt harsh -its just that as soon as someone gets to a plateau in their training, they see ph/ds as the easy option -just knock a few pills down and watch me grow!!
It just isnt like that -if youre not getting anywhere -go back to the drawing board , take a look at your diet, your training, your rest periods and your current supplements.
There are some good supplements out at the moment that are natural but supplements are just that.

Texanadian

Awards
No no some good advice. But what is this troll **** ? Never thought about takin before or even asked anyone. but now I know and will definitely take a look at what I'm doin wrong and wait awhile

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No no some good advice. But what is this troll **** ? Never thought about takin before or even asked anyone. but now I know and will definitely take a look at what I'm doin wrong and wait awhile
good luck