Test Enth and Deca 1 shot a week...

The Carter 11

Awards
Ok so every one on most forums is saying to split the shots up 2x a week for stable blood levels. So right now I am Taking 400mg of Test E and Deca (2x a week @ 200mg a shot)... Now I ordered the Anabolics 2010 edition and was doing some research on this stack as well as trying to figure out new stacks. But in the book it says that since it is a ester, it is made for slow release. Test E is MADE so it will release over a 3 week span. Deca is also a slow release. I then read that Test E is only 72mg of free test per 100mg/ml because of the weight combined with the ester (Prob the reason why some people say the sides can be greater... since there is actually more free test in the system). So If you split up the shots you wont have a decent amount in the body at one time. Since Test E is supposed to set up a Depot that your body slowly draws from. So I am debating on whether to Just do one shot of each with 2cc's in it... Like 2 cc's of Test E in my right quad, and 2 cc's of deca in my left quad.... In the book it just says that these should both be taken weekly... So I dont know if that means all at once... or through multiple shots. So I looked up the profile for Finaject (Tren Ace)(Which I LOVE) since I know it is only good for about 3 days, and one should inject EOD. anyways In the book it says one should take 100-300 mg of Tren ace a week then it goes in to saying that it is split up into 2-3 shots per week...

So basically I am seeing what your thoughts are on just darting myself 1 time a week instead of 2??? Because there is a lot of Hype of "keeping blood levels stable", but not much evidence (in a very creditable reference book) that it really matters since it is made to be released of a 3 week period....

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Just keep to the basic 2 shots a week is fine IMO. well 4 shots total unless you are mixing your decca with test in one shot

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
2 cc's in both quads is the way id go. once a wk.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
IMHO u can pin enanthate once a week perfectly fine. and 1x week the deca of course.

enjoy pinning long esters 1x a week because pinning ed sucks.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
IMHO u can pin enanthate once a week perfectly fine. and 1x week the deca of course.

enjoy pinning long esters 1x a week because pinning ed sucks.
x2, the esthers take 14 days to clear the system, it isn't necessary to shoot more than once per week with enanthate, decanoate, cypionate, Undeclynate, or anyt other esthers with a long half-life.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
x2, the esthers take 14 days to clear the system, it isn't necessary to shoot more than once per week with enanthate, decanoate, cypionate, Undeclynate, or anyt other esthers with a long half-life.
agreed...the only reason why I do two times a week is if my shot is more then 1 cc and im shooting in the delts