- 07-09-2004, 09:49 AM
- 07-09-2004, 10:11 AM
From what I understand it is best that you do a 4 week post cycle with Nolva, Clomid, etc. if you did 4 weeks with M1T.
07-09-2004, 10:17 AM
07-09-2004, 11:47 AM
If you're already wondering when you can do another cycle, you must have had good results. (?)
07-09-2004, 02:55 PM
True, although at one point he should probably extend that time to a period of months. M1T is some pretty rough stuff.
time off should = Time on
07-09-2004, 02:59 PM
im almost done wiht my 4 weeks of pct with nolva after 4 weeks of m1t. im going to start another cycle at the end of this pct for another 4 weeks, then give my liver a rest for a while.
07-09-2004, 04:03 PM
I normally agree, but after 4 weeks of m1t you'll be as shut down as you'd be from a regular 8-week cycle. I would wait at least 6-8 weeks after PCT. I've never been shut down as hard as my last 4-weeker with m1t.Originally Posted by jminis
07-09-2004, 04:06 PM
That is just dumb. Especially at your age, you should take the proper time off to let your HPTA recover. You are nowhere near recovered after 4 weeks of PCT following a long m1t cycle.Originally Posted by hethcliff
Why not wait a few more weeks? The gains will be better because you've had the proper time off & you'll be able to recover faster because coming off back-to-back M1t cycles would lowers your test levels to that of a baby girl.
Similar Forum Threads
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:16 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2003, 09:41 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:03 AM
- By yelis300 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-22-2003, 05:29 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-22-2003, 12:56 AM