M1t

mrbig

Awards
I'm ending a 4 week cycle was wondering how long I
would need to wait to start another 4 week cycle of M1T?

Awards
From what I understand it is best that you do a 4 week post cycle with Nolva, Clomid, etc. if you did 4 weeks with M1T.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
If you're already wondering when you can do another cycle, you must have had good results. (?)

/karp

Ichi the Killer

Awards
time off should = Time on
True, although at one point he should probably extend that time to a period of months. M1T is some pretty rough stuff.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
im almost done wiht my 4 weeks of pct with nolva after 4 weeks of m1t. im going to start another cycle at the end of this pct for another 4 weeks, then give my liver a rest for a while.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
time off should = Time on
I normally agree, but after 4 weeks of m1t you'll be as shut down as you'd be from a regular 8-week cycle. I would wait at least 6-8 weeks after PCT. I've never been shut down as hard as my last 4-weeker with m1t.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
im almost done wiht my 4 weeks of pct with nolva after 4 weeks of m1t. im going to start another cycle at the end of this pct for another 4 weeks, then give my liver a rest for a while.
That is just dumb. Especially at your age, you should take the proper time off to let your HPTA recover. You are nowhere near recovered after 4 weeks of PCT following a long m1t cycle.

Why not wait a few more weeks? The gains will be better because you've had the proper time off & you'll be able to recover faster because coming off back-to-back M1t cycles would lowers your test levels to that of a baby girl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10