My very first Superdrol Cycle! HELP!

diegone

Awards
Hello, I'm about to turn 21 years old and have about 1.5-2 years lifting experience, also I'm kind of a nutritionist and know about most foods and have a high calorie bulking diet (about 3000-4000cals/day).

I was at 144 but I currently weight 155 after a month and a half diet (I used to be 161 but lost some weight after a few personal issues) and I'm 5'9. My perfect weight/goal is 180lbs but I'm looking to hit at least 170 for the beginning of summer (around June 1st). I've been back to the gym for about 2 months now after a while off and thus muscle memory I have recovered my measurements and most of my weight when I trained regularly.

I have done A LOT of research in PH's, most of my friends have used those double-stack PH's that used to be in the market such as Cyclo Bolan, Black Magik (stacks of SD/HD in the same pill) and they would gain a lot of weight and minimal side effects. Me, trying to be smarter and safer than them, decided to do a cycle of Superdrol alone.
I got the SD-Extreme by Forged, it's a cheap alternative and I have read a lot of good reports about it so far, it compares to M-Drol.

Okay, I have my cycle mostly planned out, but I won't start superdrol until I hit 160 lbs (I'm hoping to gain 10lbs and hit the 170 mark)

I know most of the stuff I need but I'd like some help or suggestions for the cycle, I've never done any PH before, always protein/creatine.

Okay here's what I have in mind:

-Pre-cycle-
2 Week Load of LIV. 52
Anything else?

-On Cycle-
SD-Extreme 10/20/20 *#1
Organ Shield by Purus Labs - 2caps/day (60caps)
+ Organ Shield contains Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, ALA, Quercetin Dihydrate, Beta-Sitosterol, CoQ10.
Liv 52 (extra liver protection)
Celery Seed + Hawthorne Berry (keep my BP low)
Red Yeast Rice (for lipids)
Fish Oil (so joints don't get as dry)
Multivitamin One-a-Day by CVS (vitamins)
Taurine (5g's if I get back bumps)
*White Flood by Controlled Labs (preworkout power)

-Post Cycle (PCT)-
Nolvadex 60mg first day, then 40/20/20
Horny Goat Weed by Prolab (help libido)
Tribulus Fuel by TwinLab (help libido)
Maca by Solaray (stamina/sexual performance)
Activate Extreme by Driven Sports (Natty test booster)
Micronized Creatine by ON (keep gains during PCT, increase water weight)

*Optional: Should I use a NO or will it cause higher blood pressure because of the caffeine? Other people report superdrol gives them energy at the gym so maybe I shouldn't use it?
*#1: When to dose Superdrol the first week? Like 2hrs before workout? When to dose Superdrol after 2nd week? 10mg in morning and 10mg in evening?

Of course I will keep a diet of high calories 3500-4000cals/day and also drink 1 gallon of water a day (more if I can).

Okay so that's what I have in mind, I'm not sure about Organ Shield but I think it's to use during cycle right? I'm mostly concerned about gyno/libido shutdown that's why I got so many sexual performance supplements to help me recover faster.

Never used a natty test booster before either, do you guys think I should include it in my PCT to help keep the gains and recover my testosterone levels back to normal?
I will take any recommendations of any other products as well! Just tell me what you'd change and what you'd add and explain why and what is it good for. I'm trying to be very cautious and cause the less damage possible to my system so I want all the information right before I start, I'll start probably in April 1st.

Thank you in advance I'll get most information of this thread towards my cycle!

Summary of Questions:
1) When to dose superdrol the first week? 10mg like 2hrs before workout?
2) When to dose superdrol after second week? 10mg morning and 10mg evening? How many hours apart?
3) Use a NO for preworkout?
4) Anything else besides LIV.52 for pre-load before cycle?
5) Use a Test Booster for PCT?
6) Organ Shield during cycle right?

Thanks!

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Eh , at your age , lifting exp and weight. Superdrol is too harsh of a oral for your 1st time around bro.
Most ppl here might tell you to just keep on the natty road since you still have alot more room to grow natty.

But your gonna do what you wanna do, my only suggestion is that you choose a less harsher oral for your 1st time around.
Maybe look into H drol or Epistane.

Take care

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Eh , at your age , lifting exp and weight. Superdrol is too harsh of a oral for your 1st time around bro.
Most ppl here might tell you to just keep on the natty road since you still have alot more room to grow natty.

But your gonna do what you wanna do, my only suggestion is that you choose a less harsher oral for your 1st time around.
Maybe look into H drol or Epistane.

Take care
I agree with Self. You really shouldn't start with Superdrol. Seriously think about H-drol or Epi for your first cycle. Chances are you will regret taking this first cycle. But if you do go with this I would use Clomid instead for PCT. Check out UnrealMachines S-drol guide for better understanding of what you are getting into. Good luck!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Summary of Questions:
1) When to dose superdrol the first week? 10mg like 2hrs before workout?
2) When to dose superdrol after second week? 10mg morning and 10mg evening? How many hours apart?
3) Use a NO for preworkout?
4) Anything else besides LIV.52 for pre-load before cycle?
5) Use a Test Booster for PCT?
6) Organ Shield during cycle right?

Thanks!
it certainly appears that you've done a lot of research and i thnak you for that, it makes what i'm about to type easier.

#1 dose 2 hours before is good, it will be in your blood stream by then 3 hours is fine also, either way, try it both ways and see if you notice a difference.
#2 if you work out at night then dose 1st thing is the moring with b-fast and then again 2 to 3 hours before training, or dose both before training some like to keep blood levels steady and some like the big spike once a day before training. dbol (for example) has a short half life and i dose once a day before training vs. keeping blood levels steady, once again try it both ways and see what you prefer.
#3 if you have blood pressure issues then stay away from NO products, i use them and do not have a problem.
#4 there's a million liver aids out there, some are way overpriced and marketed that way, remember the supp industry is a multi-million dollar business that prays and ignorance. liv-52 and or milk thistle is good.
#5 there's nothing wrong with TB in PCT, i don't use them because i do not respond to them but know many who love them and trib seems to work just fine for them, don't over do it.
#6 organ shield during? won't hurt, i would use it.

diegone

Awards
it certainly appears that you've done a lot of research and i thnak you for that, it makes what i'm about to type easier.

#1 dose 2 hours before is good, it will be in your blood stream by then 3 hours is fine also, either way, try it both ways and see if you notice a difference.
#2 if you work out at night then dose 1st thing is the moring with b-fast and then again 2 to 3 hours before training, or dose both before training some like to keep blood levels steady and some like the big spike once a day before training. dbol (for example) has a short half life and i dose once a day before training vs. keeping blood levels steady, once again try it both ways and see what you prefer.
#3 if you have blood pressure issues then stay away from NO products, i use them and do not have a problem.
#4 there's a million liver aids out there, some are way overpriced and marketed that way, remember the supp industry is a multi-million dollar business that prays and ignorance. liv-52 and or milk thistle is good.
#5 there's nothing wrong with TB in PCT, i don't use them because i do not respond to them but know many who love them and trib seems to work just fine for them, don't over do it.
#6 organ shield during? won't hurt, i would use it.
Thank you all for the responses. Specially this last one.
As I said, I did a whole lot of research and I'm not gonna back out of Superdrol now that I bought all I need for the cycle.

I know Epistane or Havoc / Halodrol are safer PH's but as I researched I think Halodrol is best for cutting and Epistane can give you around 6-10lbs max while superdrol can give you up to 18 lbs (in some cases), I'm a hardgainer but I do gain a lot around high calorie diets, that's why I think superdrol will be the strongest in me and will assure at least 15 lbs (down to 12-10 after PCT). I'm a healthy person, no smoking, no drinking and deff don't plan on doing it while on cycle so I think I'll be pretty good.

Thanks so much for all your recommendations, I might do a halodrol cycle maybe next year for cutting and will deff research on it.
I will start a log and let you guys know how I do as well as side effects / stuff!

peyot

Awards
Well, I'm not going to tell you not to do something you are saying you're definitely doing, I'm just going to offer my perspective.

This game is one of climbing a ladder. I'm in the strength field. You get strong gradually. I didn't start off benching 300 lbs, I started at 95 lbs and worked my way up over time.

Similarly, I just ran my 1st PH after lifting naturally for 30+ years and winning a lot of local contests.

I took the good advice you're being given here - I started with a mild methyl - P-Mag - dosed at 100mg X 6 weeks. I had a spectacular cycle. I'm a hard-gainer too. I gained 9 lbs of muscle - which I have kept a month after PCT finished. My strength went thru the roof. I put 20 lbs on my bench press in 6 weeks, and for somebody stuck at a bench plateau and moving up inch by inch, that's a mile.

I'm gearing up to do my next cycle: Havoc @ 30-40mg X 6 weeks.

What point am I trying to make here?

I will eventually get to the Trenazone's and the Dimethazine's and the Superdrol's and the Dianabols of the world - gradually...

And you know what?

I'm going to be making some hella-va-licious gainz along the way!

Good luck!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what is this incessant need people have to use SD their first go around?

is it the fact that it's legal?

i'm probably stupid for asking, but, where is your pre cycle bloodwork?

diegone

Awards
what is this incessant need people have to use SD their first go around?

is it the fact that it's legal?

i'm probably stupid for asking, but, where is your pre cycle bloodwork?
Everyone has their own theories when it comes to PH's. I don't want to do any PH for longer than 3 weeks, some PH's kick in at that time, but I'm not willing to have a toxic substance in my body for that long. Thats why I opted for SD.

If we tried to compare, what causes more damage P-Mag for 6 weeks, or SD for 3 weeks, I think both would be pretty balanced. These PH's aren't researched enough to know what the long term effects will be on your body.

SD is a quick PH that gives you results almost instantly, I could even cut it at 2nd week and I'll probably get most of its effects and it'll be on my system for a shorter time while other PH's are run up to 6-8 weeks (which I'm not willing to do). I mean this is a personal thinking, everything you do will be bad, no matter what type of PH. And I just decided to opt for Superdrol.

Some people have the worst side effects with Epistane (Havoc) and get successful cycles with superdrol, you never know. If superdrol isn't as good as I expected, then I'll look into Havoc / Halodrol or other types and see how my body reacts to them, for now... I'm taking the risk.

I'll keep you guys updated! Thanks for all responses.

diegone

Awards
Well, I'm not going to tell you not to do something you are saying you're definitely doing, I'm just going to offer my perspective.

This game is one of climbing a ladder. I'm in the strength field. You get strong gradually. I didn't start off benching 300 lbs, I started at 95 lbs and worked my way up over time.

Similarly, I just ran my 1st PH after lifting naturally for 30+ years and winning a lot of local contests.

I took the good advice you're being given here - I started with a mild methyl - P-Mag - dosed at 100mg X 6 weeks. I had a spectacular cycle. I'm a hard-gainer too. I gained 9 lbs of muscle - which I have kept a month after PCT finished. My strength went thru the roof. I put 20 lbs on my bench press in 6 weeks, and for somebody stuck at a bench plateau and moving up inch by inch, that's a mile.

I'm gearing up to do my next cycle: Havoc @ 30-40mg X 6 weeks.

What point am I trying to make here?

I will eventually get to the Trenazone's and the Dimethazine's and the Superdrol's and the Dianabols of the world - gradually...

And you know what?

I'm going to be making some hella-va-licious gainz along the way!

Good luck!
I understand what you mean. I'm not really into the strength field, as long as I have a nice looking body with definition I'd be happy even if I bench 100 lbs. I have a good body right now I might weight only 155lbs but I have a sixpack and a 41" chest, about 50" shoulders, etc... All I want is to make my body bigger since I have good shape I just feel I need more vascularity and volume, I look strong but skinny, I dont wanna be a bodybuilder just get to 170-180 shredded (its a pretty quick goal) I can probably do that in 3-4 years naturally but.. what's the point. I mean I want a great body while I'm young, I don't wanna be 30-40 years old married and reach my goal? I'm trying to enjoy my body and the ladies right now, when I get married that won't matter so I'm gonna use the PH, get to at least 170lbs and then I'll go up to 180lbs naturally over time (I can wait) I just want a boost right now.

Thanks anyways! This is all information I appreciate.

peyot

Awards
PCT Length

I understand what you mean. I'm not really into the strength field, as long as I have a nice looking body with definition I'd be happy even if I bench 100 lbs. I have a good body right now I might weight only 155lbs but I have a sixpack and a 41" chest, about 50" shoulders, etc... All I want is to make my body bigger since I have good shape I just feel I need more vascularity and volume, I look strong but skinny, I dont wanna be a bodybuilder just get to 170-180 shredded (its a pretty quick goal) I can probably do that in 3-4 years naturally but.. what's the point. I mean I want a great body while I'm young, I don't wanna be 30-40 years old married and reach my goal? I'm trying to enjoy my body and the ladies right now, when I get married that won't matter so I'm gonna use the PH, get to at least 170lbs and then I'll go up to 180lbs naturally over time (I can wait) I just want a boost right now.

Thanks anyways! This is all information I appreciate.
You're welcome.

I understand what you are saying. Very good.

I would use this course with Nolva for recovery:

Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10

I would not go above 20mg at any time. It has been shown that going above 20 is not beneficial - increased sides and no additional benefit. Many choose a 6 week PCT protocol with a strong PH. 5 weeks as given above should be sufficient. PCT can be run from 4-6 weeks. Your proposed 3 weeks is not sufficient.

Good luck!

diegone

Awards
You're welcome.

I understand what you are saying. Very good.

I would use this course with Nolva for recovery:

Nolva: 20/20/20/10/10

I would not go above 20mg at any time. It has been shown that going above 20 is not beneficial - increased sides and no additional benefit. Many choose a 6 week PCT protocol with a strong PH. 5 weeks as given above should be sufficient. PCT can be run from 4-6 weeks. Your proposed 3 weeks is not sufficient.

Good luck!
Thank you! I was planning on having my next drink in Memorial Day Weekend (May 30th) so If I start superdrol on April 1st till April 22nd, and start PCT on the 22nd through May 27th thats 5 weeks of PCT and then I can finally drink since I didn't wanna do it with PCT involved or superdrol.

Also thanks for the dosing advice, I know Nolva goes hard on the liver as well, I'll just dose 40 the first day of PCT and keep it 20 for 3 weeks and 10 for 2 last weeks. It's just like superdrol, people has gotten effects from dosing as low as 5mg of Superdrol for 3 weeks, I believe increasing the amount just increases risks and doesn't cause any extra gains so I'll follow as you said!

I read someone who said taking liver support ON CYCLE reduces effects of Superdrol, do you guys think I should take Liver Support ON CYCLE or save it for 2 week pre-load and PCT only? Thanks!

peyot

Awards
Thank you! I was planning on having my next drink in Memorial Day Weekend (May 30th) so If I start superdrol on April 1st till April 22nd, and start PCT on the 22nd through May 27th thats 5 weeks of PCT and then I can finally drink since I didn't wanna do it with PCT involved or superdrol.

Also thanks for the dosing advice, I know Nolva goes hard on the liver as well, I'll just dose 40 the first day of PCT and keep it 20 for 3 weeks and 10 for 2 last weeks. It's just like superdrol, people has gotten effects from dosing as low as 5mg of Superdrol for 3 weeks, I believe increasing the amount just increases risks and doesn't cause any extra gains so I'll follow as you said!

I read someone who said taking liver support ON CYCLE reduces effects of Superdrol, do you guys think I should take Liver Support ON CYCLE or save it for 2 week pre-load and PCT only? Thanks!
Preload cycle supports 2 weeks prior, and run them through your cycle. Use Liv 52 during PCT.

DevlinRD

Awards
i ran SD my first go round. I'll tell you right now you're going to be fed up by the end of week 2 because chances are you wont have any results. I did however notice strength increase exactly on day 15, it comes like a bat out of hell. All the support supps you are going to take...this is my oppinion and mine only;;

Its probably a waste of money to preload, the state your body goes into once taking the steroid is going to raise BP regardless. Your libido while ON cycle should be just fine, mine was more aggressive so youre good there but instead of seperate supps just go with a Tboost, I would recommend Testforce or Viridex due to DAA and anti cortisol effects.

Also, its a recent arguement milk thistle can somewhat diminish the effect the steroid can give, though its not much, but while only experiancing gains and strength during a period of 7 days or so, you should want as much out of it as possible. I ran my cycle 10mg for 4 days, 20mg 5-12 and 30mg 13-21. it didnt bother me any as far as sides.

Support supps are useless on cycle in my oppinion. Idk how many cases of cycles people logging they preloaded for 2 to 4 weeks and experianced head aches and high BP anyway. so blah. Using nolva for a serm will regardless shut your sex drive down for 2 weeks. week 3 you should be g2g. this is just my oppinion again, and my own experiance and feelings. I started out at 179 and ended at 190. after pct i was weighing at 185. DONT FORGET ABOUT DIET. Glycogen storage and carbs are very important, so dont slip up bub.

one more thing, try to take Vitamin C while on cycle, SD is known for a suppression of the immune system, caught a case of bronchitis last couple days of my cycle fml. so just a thought. GOOD LUCK and hope you like it! i sure did.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Hello, I'm about to turn 21 years old- 20 is too young for SD
and have about 1.5-2 years lifting experience,
----- so you have no experience at all is what you mean.
also I'm kind of a nutritionist and know about most foods and have a high calorie bulking diet (about 3000-4000cals/day).
---- How is 3-4k a high calorie bulking diet? Its not, thats maintenance bro. Try 5-6K for Sd
also drink 1 gallon of water a day-- You need 1.5 minimum on SD
Everyone has their own theories when it comes to PH's.
----- Bull****. Thats your explanation for jumping straight to SD with no prior PH use?
-------PMag is just as toxic as SD? You think so man?
Some people have the worst side effects with Epistane (Havoc) and get successful cycles with superdrol, you never know.
----Where the **** did you come up with this ****? If you eat enough during your SD cycle youll blow up for sure. Youll pack on the weight, a combo of water weight, glycogen, and muscle, then your gonna lose most of it during Pct. You have no chance of gaining and keeping 12lbs of LBM. Ill bet your balls on it. But clearly gaining 8-10 pounds on Pmag, Hdrol, epi isn't god enough for you. Do us a favor and log your cycle all the way through pct since your so on studious and informed.

diegone

Awards
i ran SD my first go round. I'll tell you right now you're going to be fed up by the end of week 2 because chances are you wont have any results. I did however notice strength increase exactly on day 15, it comes like a bat out of hell. All the support supps you are going to take...this is my oppinion and mine only;;

Its probably a waste of money to preload, the state your body goes into once taking the steroid is going to raise BP regardless. Your libido while ON cycle should be just fine, mine was more aggressive so youre good there but instead of seperate supps just go with a Tboost, I would recommend Testforce or Viridex due to DAA and anti cortisol effects.

Also, its a recent arguement milk thistle can somewhat diminish the effect the steroid can give, though its not much, but while only experiancing gains and strength during a period of 7 days or so, you should want as much out of it as possible. I ran my cycle 10mg for 4 days, 20mg 5-12 and 30mg 13-21. it didnt bother me any as far as sides.

Support supps are useless on cycle in my oppinion. Idk how many cases of cycles people logging they preloaded for 2 to 4 weeks and experianced head aches and high BP anyway. so blah. Using nolva for a serm will regardless shut your sex drive down for 2 weeks. week 3 you should be g2g. this is just my oppinion again, and my own experiance and feelings. I started out at 179 and ended at 190. after pct i was weighing at 185. DONT FORGET ABOUT DIET. Glycogen storage and carbs are very important, so dont slip up bub.

one more thing, try to take Vitamin C while on cycle, SD is known for a suppression of the immune system, caught a case of bronchitis last couple days of my cycle fml. so just a thought. GOOD LUCK and hope you like it! i sure did.
Thank you so much! I take a multivitamin but I'll take extra Vitamin C as you say, it's probably really cheap. So do you think I should take Organ Shield for PRE-CYCLE? It has a lot of compounds that I need ON CYCLE thats why I thought I'd do it while taking superdrol. I'll be preloading with Liv.52 as well but I'll use it for PCT as you say. If you didn't get any results from SD it was probably your diet or you must have made some mistakes because people gains a min. of 8 to 15lbs and lose about 2-3 after PCT. I know I have to eat a lot and thank you so much for the advice!

also I'm kind of a nutritionist and know about most foods and have a high calorie bulking diet (about 3000-4000cals/day).
---- How is 3-4k a high calorie bulking diet? Its not, thats maintenance bro. Try 5-6K for Sd
----- Bull****. Thats your explanation for jumping straight to SD with no prior PH use?
Some people have the worst side effects with Epistane (Havoc) and get successful cycles with superdrol, you never know.
----Where the **** did you come up with this ****? If you eat enough during your SD cycle youll blow up for sure. Youll pack on the weight, a combo of water weight, glycogen, and muscle, then your gonna lose most of it during Pct. You have no chance of gaining and keeping 12lbs of LBM. Ill bet your balls on it. But clearly gaining 8-10 pounds on Pmag, Hdrol, epi isn't god enough for you. Do us a favor and log your cycle all the way through pct since your so on studious and informed.
- I turned 21 on March 20th (today)
- My lifting experience might be short, but I do all exercises with proper form, when I first started working out I was squating 225lbs and benching 140lbs. Also about 325lbs for Calves. I can push 500lbs with for thighs. I consider my experience good enough to jump into a PH.
- I meant to say my diet is a MINIMUM of 3-4k, whenever I can I do up to 6000cals/day, have in mind that my frame is pretty skinny for such high calorie intake (only 156lbs)
- I drink also a MINIMUM of 1 gal, if I can I'll be drinking 1.5-2, I'll force myself.
- I don't need to give any explanations and yes I do have my own theories about PH's, like I said I'd rather have a toxic substance in my body for 2.5-3 weeks rather than 6-8 weeks even if they're what you call "milder".
- And okay, I will be logging my cycle as you say and let you know about the gains, if I gain 12lbs and keep them after PCT I want your balls shipped through USPS Priority Mail :p

Thank you for the information! I'm gonna jump to 160lbs to start my cycle on April 1st!

DevlinRD

Awards
damn, no need to take a sh-it on the kid haha. btw, superdrol is a dry compound, no reason for it to cause bloating at all unless your taking creatine through your cycle.

on another note, some people may react different with such ph's like epi then they do with superdrol, everyone is different. I was told it would make me feel like **** on cycle, but i didnt. also, liver toxicity has no correlation with side effects. Ex; 19-nor products are known for additions as well as a stand alone, but you could react worse to Tren then you did to Superdrol due to aromatization or other factors, not liver toxicity. to be honest, everyone DOES have their own theory's when it comes to ph's. idk how many people try giving advice on a compound they arent running, havent ran, or just heard about.

im just saying, lets not flame the dude for asking questions or being curious. the best thing to do is point in the best direction and give the best advice possible.

diegone

Awards
damn, no need to take a sh-it on the kid haha. btw, superdrol is a dry compound, no reason for it to cause bloating at all unless your taking creatine through your cycle.

on another note, some people may react different with such ph's like epi then they do with superdrol, everyone is different. I was told it would make me feel like **** on cycle, but i didnt. also, liver toxicity has no correlation with side effects. Ex; 19-nor products are known for additions as well as a stand alone, but you could react worse to Tren then you did to Superdrol due to aromatization or other factors, not liver toxicity. to be honest, everyone DOES have their own theory's when it comes to ph's. idk how many people try giving advice on a compound they arent running, havent ran, or just heard about.

im just saying, lets not flame the dude for asking questions or being curious. the best thing to do is point in the best direction and give the best advice possible.
Thank you! I'm glad someone agrees with some of my statements. I mean Its my first time and of course I'm not an expert, about the natural diet/training I do know, but when it comes to PH's this is gonna be my first one and if I wanted people to criticize me or my opinions I could of just gone to any other board. I actually just joined this one because every post about prohormones are backed by knowledge and all the users (most) are usually helpful. I needed a little help to get my cycle as perfect as I can and here I found the answer!
I thank everyone who's being supportive so far and all the information will be included in my cycle. I'll let you guys know how it goes and hopefully I'll reach or get close to my 170lbs goal.

DevlinRD

Awards
Thank you so much! I take a multivitamin but I'll take extra Vitamin C as you say, it's probably really cheap. So do you think I should take Organ Shield for PRE-CYCLE? It has a lot of compounds that I need ON CYCLE thats why I thought I'd do it while taking superdrol. I'll be preloading with Liv.52 as well but I'll use it for PCT as you say. If you didn't get any results from SD it was probably your diet or you must have made some mistakes because people gains a min. of 8 to 15lbs and lose about 2-3 after PCT. I know I have to eat a lot and thank you so much for the advice
-
i did make gains. 11lbs is a good amount, which is also between 8 and 15 if you did the math correctly lol. I ran three weeks just like you will. and just because i jumped to 30mg doesnt mean it equals more gains. and running a 3 week cycle only gives one weeks worth of gains from an amount of strength. i have kept decent strength gains from m-drol, and thats what i was most pleased with. my overall mass improved as well. dont expect this to be a miracle worker, and its is NOT M1T or dbol. you will see your gains 12 to 15 days in. and no, i wouldnt PRE CYCLE at all. its just useless. if you want to pre cycle go to gnc and grab a dropper bottle of milk thistle which will give you 15 servings of 2000mg of milk thistle, much more then any all in one cycle support gives. vitamin c will be a good idea also. during cycle sure take hawthorne berry, but thats all youll really need until your pct. also to help keep as much as possible take some creatine during pct with a test boost and nolva. and more milk thistle to help the liver recover some. thats all you should really need.

but if you go in it thinking im gonna blow the **** up, dont get your hopes up.

diegone

Awards
i did make gains. 11lbs is a good amount, which is also between 8 and 15 if you did the math correctly lol. I ran three weeks just like you will. and just because i jumped to 30mg doesnt mean it equals more gains. and running a 3 week cycle only gives one weeks worth of gains from an amount of strength. i have kept decent strength gains from m-drol, and thats what i was most pleased with. my overall mass improved as well. dont expect this to be a miracle worker, and its is NOT M1T or dbol. you will see your gains 12 to 15 days in. and no, i wouldnt PRE CYCLE at all. its just useless. if you want to pre cycle go to gnc and grab a dropper bottle of milk thistle which will give you 15 servings of 2000mg of milk thistle, much more then any all in one cycle support gives. vitamin c will be a good idea also. during cycle sure take hawthorne berry, but thats all youll really need until your pct. also to help keep as much as possible take some creatine during pct with a test boost and nolva. and more milk thistle to help the liver recover some. thats all you should really need.

but if you go in it thinking im gonna blow the **** up, dont get your hopes up.
Yeah, just at the beggining of your post you said you didn't make any gains? I thought you ran multiple cycles of superdrol lol sorry.

About the pre-cycle I don't really care I didn't have anything in mind so I guess I'll just take a lot of milk thistle 1 week before or something.
I'm buying the Hawthorne Berry soon and also Taurine (in case I get back bumps), for my PCT I had planned taking creatine (I have leftovers of a 100 serving bottle) and also I my boy might give me a bottle of Activate Extreme I heard a lot of good opinions about that product as a natty test booster and yes, nolva of course is on the way! I'm getting the liquid version, the only question is that it is 60ml for only 19.99$, you guys think that's legit nolva? I can't put the site here because it's against the rules but I dont' wanna be cheap in Nolva and get something that isn't even it.

And don't worry. I'm not thinking I'm gonna be a monster or anything like that, I'm just looking to gain about .5" in arms (the more the better of course) and about 8lbs in weight, of course strength will be helpful! I'm benching 205 for 5 reps right now, if I hit the 225 mark for at least 5 reps that'll be more than enough! I'm not expecting huge gains, just a boost and to fill in my body a little more and stop looking so skinny. After this I'll work my way up to 180lbs naturally.

Thanks!

DevlinRD

Awards
Yeah, just at the beggining of your post you said you didn't make any gains? I thought you ran multiple cycles of superdrol lol sorry.

About the pre-cycle I don't really care I didn't have anything in mind so I guess I'll just take a lot of milk thistle 1 week before or something.
I'm buying the Hawthorne Berry soon and also Taurine (in case I get back bumps), for my PCT I had planned taking creatine (I have leftovers of a 100 serving bottle) and also I my boy might give me a bottle of Activate Extreme I heard a lot of good opinions about that product as a natty test booster and yes, nolva of course is on the way! I'm getting the liquid version, the only question is that it is 60ml for only 19.99$, you guys think that's legit nolva? I can't put the site here because it's against the rules but I dont' wanna be cheap in Nolva and get something that isn't even it.

And don't worry. I'm not thinking I'm gonna be a monster or anything like that, I'm just looking to gain about .5" in arms (the more the better of course) and about 8lbs in weight, of course strength will be helpful! I'm benching 205 for 5 reps right now, if I hit the 225 mark for at least 5 reps that'll be more than enough! I'm not expecting huge gains, just a boost and to fill in my body a little more and stop looking so skinny. After this I'll work my way up to 180lbs naturally.

Thanks!
sounds a lot more reasonable sir. and in the beginning of my first post i said no gains during the first two weeks. but once day 15 hit the strength increase is incredible. once your strength goes up it will allow better muscle growth, which is also why your joints may become an issue because of the sudden change being a dry compound. taurine will be a good addition as well as the fish oil. the nolva you speak of i'm not sure about, unless its some sort of pharma grade. i ordered research chemical 50ml. although i recently seen on another site a g2g liquid nolva 60ml blue bottle labled Tamoxifen Citrate if thats what you got anyway. so you sound g2g brah! enjoy.

diegone

Awards
sounds a lot more reasonable sir. and in the beginning of my first post i said no gains during the first two weeks. but once day 15 hit the strength increase is incredible. once your strength goes up it will allow better muscle growth, which is also why your joints may become an issue because of the sudden change being a dry compound. taurine will be a good addition as well as the fish oil. the nolva you speak of i'm not sure about, unless its some sort of pharma grade. i ordered research chemical 50ml. although i recently seen on another site a g2g liquid nolva 60ml blue bottle labled Tamoxifen Citrate if thats what you got anyway. so you sound g2g brah! enjoy.
Yes, the one I found is 60mL x 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate, the only thing that scares me is the label saying "Not for human consumption" but I think most of them say that anyways?

And thanks! I'll keep you updated about the effects, everyone experiences the changes halfway through the 2nd weak, even tho some of them manage to gain all the weight in the first week. I'm just gonna eat as much as I can, carbs, protein.. everything and put on as much weight as I can. I will keep eating a lot through PCT of course and hit the gym even harder.

Thanks! Now I need to focus on gaining 4lbs in the next 10 days! should be easy to accomplish.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
My intentions were not to **** on bro for no reason, I know I can be a bit of a ****. Mutually agreed and dually noted. However, I think its unnecesarilty harsh for a 20 year old who weighs 155 to jump straight into SD. It sets him up for future failure, and is an ill advised and unneccessary risk. This being his first cycle, he should easily be able to gain 10lbs and keep it using another less intense compound. SD makes lots of folks feel like **** the whole cycle. It makes more sense to walk safely one foot at a time towards your goals.

diegone

Awards
My intentions were not to **** on bro for no reason, I know I can be a bit of a ****. Mutually agreed and dually noted. However, I think its unnecesarilty harsh for a 20 year old who weighs 155 to jump straight into SD. It sets him up for future failure, and is an ill advised and unneccessary risk. This being his first cycle, he should easily be able to gain 10lbs and keep it using another less intense compound. SD makes lots of folks feel like **** the whole cycle. It makes more sense to walk safely one foot at a time towards your goals.
You never know how a PH will react in your system... the only way is trying. If I try superdrol now and I get good gains and I feel good then I'll prob consider another cycle in the future, if on the other hand, I feel bad (lethargy) then I'll look into something different. I know people who ran 2-3 cycles of SD because they felt amazing and kept most of their gains, other people I checked online had lethargy and felt hungover during the whole cycle, but you need to take a look at the dosing (some of them went up to 30mg's) I'm not doing over 20mg's. I also might cut cycle short if I feel like the gains stopped before the 3rd week. Thanks!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with squidboy, your logic is totally messed up.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Guys don't need to say too much since you can't change his decision anyway.
Just hope he will have good results and keep his balls :)

peyot

Awards
...However, I think its unnecesarilty harsh for a 20 year old who weighs 155 to jump straight into SD. It sets him up for future failure, and is an ill advised and unneccessary risk. This being his first cycle, he should easily be able to gain 10lbs and keep it using another less intense compound. SD makes lots of folks feel like **** the whole cycle. It makes more sense to walk safely one foot at a time towards your goals.
Very good Post.

Harsh is a very good word. Superdrol is a harsh compound. P-Mag is a mild compound, with most users reporting non-existant side effects.

Since we have done the correct thing to encourage the OP to do his first PH run with a mild compound, we have to respect his decision to start with - what most agree - is the harshest PH.

That being said, a good dosing scheme is planned: a 3 week cycle with 20mg being the max dose.

I am being schooled by a veteran user who believes that steriod use (not abuse) is safer than the dire predictions that people often make, so there is a very very good chance that the OP will not lose his balls with this cycle if he runs it as planned. ;)

As always, in case of serious complications (God forbid), abort the cycle into PCT.

I think we are all doing a good job of remaining civil in the Thread, and agreeing to disagree in some cases.

Carry on.

DevlinRD

Awards
i do agree with you though, 155 is a very light weight to run superdrol. but its pretty much a lose-lose when its dealing with people who are set on something. you tell them not too, they do it anyways, tell them why, and youre ignored and disliked. so best thing to do in this case is give any advice possible you know

diegone

Awards
i do agree with you though, 155 is a very light weight to run superdrol. but its pretty much a lose-lose when its dealing with people who are set on something. you tell them not too, they do it anyways, tell them why, and youre ignored and disliked. so best thing to do in this case is give any advice possible you know
I know I don't wanna run it till I'm at least 160lbs to jump into 170lbs, my overall goal is 180lbs but I'll work my way up there naturally after superdrol.
Thanks for the opinions guys!

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I am actually thinking, the knowledge we have about all these compounds, even well-known ones like sd or hd, epi... are base on you guys' experiences, and your cycles are firstly directed by many previously existed information. Maybe there are actually many other ways to use prohormones, look at the thread talking about 5mg/day sd with good gains...

I mean, who knows? Maybe using sd in someway can also benefit lighter weight guys not less. AIDS patients can use prescripted anabolic steroid to prevent muscle lost, even when they just do mild working out and actually very skinny, right? Maybe for some people, it's better to use PHs at the early stage to transform their bodyshape, then they can do natural building up more easily, I don't know.

There are lots of theories, but I am a biologist, I know how often theories being overruled by experiments. Maybe many things that we believe about cycle and dosage and rules are actually wrong... In fact, we know little about our body and how it reacts to hormones.

So if someone wants to try with his own body, why not? Maybe it would be good; just keep us inform about your results.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I am actually thinking, the knowledge we have about all these compounds, even well-known ones like sd or hd, epi... are base on you guys' experiences, and your cycles are firstly directed by many previously existed information. Maybe there are actually many other ways to use prohormones, look at the thread talking about 5mg/day sd with good gains...

I mean, who knows? Maybe using sd in someway can also benefit lighter weight guys not less. AIDS patients can use prescripted anabolic steroid to prevent muscle lost, even when they just do mild working out and actually very skinny, right? Maybe for some people, it's better to use PHs at the early stage to transform their bodyshape, then they can do natural building up more easily, I don't know.

There are lots of theories, but I am a biologist, I know how often theories being overruled by experiments. Maybe many things that we believe about cycle and dosage and rules are actually wrong... In fact, we know little about our body and how it reacts to hormones.

So if someone wants to try with his own body, why not? Maybe it would be good; just keep us inform about your results.
From what I have read, your tendons grow at a slow rate. Starting a cycle at a light weight, means you dramatically increase muscle mass and strength, which your tendons are not strong enough to support, hence setting yourself up for serious injury.

Compare to someone who already carries a decent amount of mass, will have stronger tendons/connective tissue and be able to support the sudden increase in muscle/strength.

Taking this into account, its better to use a cycle to get from 170 - 180 rather 160 - 170 and then the last 10lbs naturally. Hence OP your logic is backwards as members have mentioned...

peyot

Awards
Lifters can injure themselves by training too hard on cycle. It's better to increase volume and intensity (weight) gradually. When on cycle, your strength and endurance and recovery ability can increase dramatically. The underlying structure of the body may not be able to handle this sudden increase.

diegone

Awards
From what I have read, your tendons grow at a slow rate. Starting a cycle at a light weight, means you dramatically increase muscle mass and strength, which your tendons are not strong enough to support, hence setting yourself up for serious injury.

Compare to someone who already carries a decent amount of mass, will have stronger tendons/connective tissue and be able to support the sudden increase in muscle/strength.

Taking this into account, its better to use a cycle to get from 170 - 180 rather 160 - 170 and then the last 10lbs naturally. Hence OP your logic is backwards as members have mentioned...
I'm only 155lbs and I bench 225 for 5 reps, with a 1RM of 245, maybe after superdrol I'll be benching about 245 for 5 reps, I don't think 20lbs will make a difference.
Also I've never had any type of injury before, only my ankle playing soccer (about twice).

I hope that theory about PH's affecting more skinny people works in me, like i said I'll keep you guys updated, probably making a Log about this.

Thanks for all the opinions!!

Long631

Awards
Hey diegone, I am new to this website but I was thinking about doing the same that you're doing with superdrol. I am 21, I am 6'2 and weigh 185lb. I was just wondering how that superdrol cycle worked out for you? I have a bottle now and a few things to take with it and pct but don't know if i should just grab some p-mag for my first PH cycle.