Cheeque Drops??

juiced_up_

Awards
Anyone ever heard of these??I found they are pretty potent!!THanks..

Get big or die tryin!!

size

Awards
  • Established
They are a very strong product but not for the typical user.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
they are pointless unless you are a powerlifter or like a fighter or something like that. They are very short acting oral drops and they dont put very much weight on you and they are ultra toxic...Even more so than halo i believe.
Dick

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There not really pointless, its just that they were delivered in mcg's and we would really need to get 2-5mg a day. The problem with getting the 2-5mg's a day is that the compound is a DiMethyl, or it is methylated in the 17 and 7th positions which makes it extremely liver toxic (particularly the methyl in the 17th pos.).
A better choice (a close cousin) would be ment whcih is the same compund but without the 17a methylation, the only problem wiht this is that its not available comercially and its damn near impossible to find unless getting it from a supplier.
Sledge is talking about a ment precursor, the only problem I am seeing with it is that we are going to need a high dose of the precursor because of the low conversion rate. Most people will need 25-50mg of ment per day so they will need 3-4 times as much of the precursor...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL....cheque drops remind me of adrenachrome from Fear and Loathing... :twisted: :drunk:

acecombact1

Awards
i wounder if there is some one old enough who had tried them, to give his opinion.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wounder if there is some one old enough who had tried them, to give his opinion.
Um, we're all old enough if we're reading this thread.
One of the all-time best UG labs has it on the market now.
I think I'll grab some just so I can have them put back for later.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why what?
If you mean why use them, I would guess that it's because although my reason for using AAS is I'm an egotistical prick who uses simply to look better than natty, most people I see on the boards are for one reason or another highly interested in increased strength. And nothing would be better.

azgymrat

Awards
I used this stuff back in the late 80's. unbelievable strength gains, 100lb increase in bench in 45 days or so. People in the know at the time said it was like putting atomic waste in your mouth, taste is like vulcanized rubber. I did 8 drops per day (about 1/3 of a dropper full), a friend did 3 droppers full a day and began to lactate after about 3 weeks. This is **** to be very careful with.

slewdem

Awards
i too am interested in cheque drops..
although i also like to look good, i also love aggression that supposedly comes with it.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I used this stuff back in the late 80's. unbelievable strength gains, 100lb increase in bench in 45 days or so. People in the know at the time said it was like putting atomic waste in your mouth, taste is like vulcanized rubber. I did 8 drops per day (about 1/3 of a dropper full), a friend did 3 droppers full a day and began to lactate after about 3 weeks. This is **** to be very careful with.
Thats insane...

I'd like to see blood tests on this. Anyone think it even compares to Halo?

What UG lab carries it?

juiced_up_

Awards
I was just curious cause someone i know is using them and he is having killer workouts!!!But i know that they are veryyyy toxic i might give it a try!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats insane...

I'd like to see blood tests on this. Anyone think it even compares to Halo?

What UG lab carries it?
It makes Halo look like Andriol, brother.. ;)

I'm sure you won't lactate on halo after afew weeks, that says it's very potent, and lots of sides to boot.. :thumbsup:

azgymrat

Awards
I loved the suff but start with very low doses, my guess is that from a toxicity standpoint it makes M1T look like eating M&M's (and I've seen my liver values on M1T - not good). Not sure where this comes from or the truth of it but I heard years ago it was used to make female cats go into heat for breeding purposes.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was used to keep female dogs from going into heat, from what I understand.

jazzy

Awards
dosage

Hi azgymrat.
I wanted to know..wht is the dosage u used?...was it 100-150 mcg?...or more?

azgymrat

Awards
"It was used to keep female dogs from going into heat, from what I understand."
Who knows what the truth is, what I do know is it's the most powerful stuff I've ever taken.

Jazzy, Don't know! Back in that day I just took what someone I trusted said. Could be figured out I guess if someone knew the size of a dropper full I did 1/3 a day. we're talking 15 to 18 years ago man.

jazzy

Awards
did a search.....

Did a search.....

The dosage of a dropper was probably 100-120 mcg....and
there were 50-55 dosages. That would make the whole
Concentration per bottle come to 5 mg.

This is some potent stuff. Tell me azgymrat....wht kind of strength
gains did u experience....like how much increase in major lifts....

And was the strength fleeting...as we see in anadrol..and dbol..or
was it there long after u discontinued the drops. Take Care.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
LOL....cheque drops remind me of adrenachrome from Fear and Loathing... :twisted: :drunk:
Don't try and fight it man, you'll get brain bubbles! :blink:

azgymrat

Awards
Jazzy, as I posted my bench went up around 100 lb in under 2 months and if I remember right I did 6 weeks on the stuff. Squats went up a comprable amount. Can't remember how long the gains stayed with me as it was a long time ago and I punished my short term memory quite a bit in those days. :icon_lol: