what to stack with sust250/tren enan

R

robxxxxxx69

Awards
5th cycle.

what is best injectable to stack with sust250/tren enanthate cycle?
i was thinking maybe eq or masteron?

i just want very lean gains and get cut up

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
For me, you can't even compare Equip with Mast; it's Mast hands down. I know you have your heart set on Sust250, but unless you've tried it and swear by it, you're really better off with test-e, or prop eod... But I highly recommend staying away from equip, espeically since you're on tren. You have to watch your hemocrit levels. Mast will not work wonders, but it is a fairly decent AI and controls a lot of the sides while on test.

I like how you're keeping it simple.

R

robxxxxxx69

Awards
For me, you can't even compare Equip with Mast; it's Mast hands down. I know you have your heart set on Sust250, but unless you've tried it and swear by it, you're really better off with test-e, or prop eod... But I highly recommend staying away from equip, espeically since you're on tren. You have to watch your hemocrit levels. Mast will not work wonders, but it is a fairly decent AI and controls a lot of the sides while on test.

I like how you're keeping it simple.
yea man i was thinking of either masteron or eq
i was gona do 750mg/week of sust250 m/w/f and the tren enan 500mg week monday and frid.

i can switch to test e though its no prob i just wanted to give sust a run since i've never ran it.

also var at beginning of this cycle and winny last few weeks would prolly be badass too

i was also thinking about running igf1lr for a few months during this cycle theres just so many diff things i wana do lol i'm just not sure what to stick with

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Can i ask what is your goal and generally how many weeks you feel your cycle should last ?

R

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Can i ask what is your goal and generally how many weeks you feel your cycle should last ?
i'm on trt i was proly gona run the test and tren for 16 weeks and i duno what else im going to stack with them tho, but will most likely be masteron.

im jus tryin to cut some bf and put on a lot of lean mass

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
i'm on trt i was proly gona run the test and tren for 16 weeks and i duno what else im going to stack with them tho, but will most likely be masteron.

im jus tryin to cut some bf and put on a lot of lean mass

I wouldn't suggest 16 weeks of tren, it is one of the worst drugs anyone can take. I strongly advice you to limit it's use at 10 weeks max.

If i were you i would just lose some BF without any drugs, you're are on TRT so that wouldn't be a problem about any muscle loss.

I would suggest EQ for that long cycle, bumping the T at 500mg/week and add 1-2 orals with definately some weeks apart. Do you like this idea ? Do you want me to demonstrate a sample cycle with drugs for dry gains ?