prot
fish oil
zma
pct
is this right for during the cycle ?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Yea this is ok for on cycle, what is your PCT?

peyot

Awards
How about Taurine for back pumps?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
What are you dosing the H-drol? If he runs at 50mg then back pumps may not be a problem for him. If more, then taurine would be a good addition

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
what was the layout for your 1st cycle?

peyot

Awards
H-drol will shut you down. You need a SERM.

Nolva 20/20/10/10

This should work well.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
H-drol will shut you down. You need a SERM.

Nolva 20/20/10/10

This should work well.
Not true IMO. I know tons of folks who ran H-drol at high doses, some doing 8-10 week cycles and did nothing for PCT other than some AI Post Cycle. My first H-drol cycle was 6 weeks at 75 and 100 and I did two OTC supps for PCT. Same thing with my P-mag cycle. IMO when you run a serm for H-drol or Pmag or any of the lower tier PHs, you get more side effects from them than form the PH. Every person is different of course, but the vast majority wont be shutdown from H-drol. Hell, half the 16 year olds who buy it and say "Im shut down" dont even know what shut down is..

You get flamed on the board if you say it, but most people who mess with H-drol, Mag, Epi, the lower tiered stuff.. they run a half ass PCT. PM people and ask them.. you'll get some craxzy answers!!

Like the Boas post..Back pumps shouldnt be an issue on H-drol at 50. Hes right on about the Taurine

peyot

Awards
Not true IMO. I know tons of folks who ran H-drol at high doses, some doing 8-10 week cycles and did nothing for PCT other than some AI Post Cycle. My first H-drol cycle was 6 weeks at 75 and 100 and I did two OTC supps for PCT. Same thing with my P-mag cycle. IMO when you run a serm for H-drol or Pmag or any of the lower tier PHs, you get more side effects from them than form the PH. Every person is different of course, but the vast majority wont be shutdown from H-drol. Hell, half the 16 year olds who buy it and say "Im shut down" dont even know what shut down is..

You get flamed on the board if you say it, but most people who mess with H-drol, Mag, Epi, the lower tiered stuff.. they run a half ass PCT. PM people and ask them.. you'll get some craxzy answers!!

Like the Boas post..Back pumps shouldnt be an issue on H-drol at 50. Hes right on about the Taurine
Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. I respect yours and trust that you extend the same courtesy.

I do not agree that an OTC PCT is the best way to recover from any PH consumption.

I can direct you to bloodwork that shows users shut down on and from a regular dose/run of H-drol.

You need a SERM for any PH. Perhaps you can get away without one for a 4 weeks run of H-drol @ 50mg or a 4 week run of Epi at 20mg, but you are still taking a chance. When you encourage others to do this in a Forum, you are encouraging them to take a risk as well.

A SERM is recognised in the PH/DS/AAS community as the most effective way to help stop estrogen rebound after a cycle of steriods, and restart your natural test production.

Whenever exogenous test is introduced into the system, the body's natural production (endogenous test) shuts down to a lesser or greater extent. This is termed shutdown. Without it, your PH/DS or AAS isn't doing it's job.

Let me know if you want any further information.

Thanks.

peyot

Awards
Having Taurine on hand / dosing it at a minimum of 2-3gm is recommended for any PH cycle.

If you have proof that back pumps only show up at a certain level of PH consumption, I'd be more than happy to take a look at consult with my peers.

In leiu of this proof, I think it is wise and prudent to recommend Taurine for back pumps when a person shows up on these Boards asking for advice on cycle supports for a PH run.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established

You can't just look someone up and down and conclude they're not shutdown. Without bloodwork, you're just guessing.

peyot

Awards
Good Related Quote

"The reason for a serm is to help kick start your testosterone production back to normal as quickly as possible. The longer it takes to get you back up and running normally, the more likely you will lose your gains. Albeit possibly not all depending on the person. So yes, you could use that pct, but ask yourself is it worth it. Is it worth taking a health risk for possibly not much benefit? Of course you will hear stories of people saying they were fine without a proper pct. Just remember it is your health and not theirs."

-Primal from a PHF Thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5