can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?

jack98

Awards
was jus using test suspension, will probably still pin every day regardess. but want to get rid of this excessive bloat.

can i just seemlessly switch from suspension to prop, or should i run the prop concurrently with the suspension for aweek then switch off the suspension

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just go for a longer ester, like Test C and take care of 100% of the bloat? Man, listen, you need to get off the juice now. You don't have a clue what you're doing. I don't even know where to start. No offense, just trying to keep you from hurting yourself.

jack98

Awards
Why don't you just go for a longer ester, like Test C and take care of 100% of the bloat? Man, listen, you need to get off the juice now. You don't have a clue what you're doing. I don't even know where to start. No offense, just trying to keep you from hurting yourself.
how dont i know what im doing, because i want to switch esters which people do all the time? the reason i dont want to run a long ester is because i was only going to run this for 6-8 weeks. thanks for making a jackass comment with no helpful information at all. if you were going to be a jackass, atleast recommend an AI next time which im already using.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ur post is stupid kid seriously...how much bloat is there realllllly from test suspention.?? u tihnk prop will dry u out?

ok...stop eating those carbs u fat fuk mayb than ull lose that "bloat"

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
never used suspension but i assume you could. just give it the 1 week or so overlap so you'll be using both for a little bit.

or 3-4 days? whatever the hell it is for prop

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
never used suspension but i assume you could. just give it the 1 week or so overlap so you'll be using both for a little bit.

or 3-4 days? whatever the hell it is for prop
Id do the same. Although prop takes 8-10days to kick in for me no matter whose I take.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id do the same. Although prop takes 8-10days to kick in for me no matter whose I take.
ah yeah thats what i meant / was getting at lol

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
ah yeah thats what i meant / was getting at lol
Point is, the kid should not be using any gear if he thinks going from no ester to an ester is going to control bloat. He can switch right now, stop hitting the suspension and go right to prop without missing a beat. What could he possibly solve by switching from suspension to prop? Besides shooting eod vice ed. His bloat is caused by his eating habits, not suspension and to think prop is going to help is truly insane. I hate to encourage anyone this far from the knowledge tree.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Point is, the kid should not be using any gear if he thinks going from no ester to an ester is going to control bloat. He can switch right now, stop hitting the suspension and go right to prop without missing a beat. What could he possibly solve by switching from suspension to prop? Besides shooting eod vice ed. His bloat is caused by his eating habits, not suspension and to think prop is going to help is truly insane. I hate to encourage anyone this far from the knowledge tree.
yeah true, ppl complain taht test e /c makes them look like blimps while theyre not really watching when and what theyre eating.

flyhigh69

Awards
from my understanding the longer the ester the more "bloat" you get, but for sure diet would have more to do with your bloat than any other variable

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from my understanding the longer the ester the more "bloat" you get, but for sure diet would have more to do with your bloat than any other variable
I would think the other way around. Too much estrogen = bloat. The longer the HL, more slowly is test introduced and aromatization is slowed down -while shorter HL gives a fast introduction of test with a quick onset of aromatization.

I'm on Test/u and never felt better. Other test esters got me bloated, now I sparingly use an AI -if any.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bump to a 6 year old thread

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established