A few basic PH questions

Campnuts

Awards
Forum:

Please bear with me as I am new to the steriod/prohormone scene. I have been doing research and research and some more. Please help me out with some basic questions and dont be afraid to lead to a good info source.

Looking to do my first cycle of Halotest 25, as i see this has the most less side effects.. Im not looking to go crazy, or cut up, just looking to get bigger/stronger in general.

I have done previously cycles of creatine monohydrate, supplement with whey protein(soon to get egg protein).

I am 20 years old, 5'10", about 180, and lift consistently 6 days a week on a good schedule.

My main questions:

1. Can I just buy a supply of Halotest 25 and do it exactly as the bottle says?
(Maintaining a good diet, drinking loads of water, and adding protein)

2. Is a PCT completely needed? If so, is the one sold along with Halotest good? What would happen if just did a cycle (1 bottle) with out a PCT?

3. Is there any major side effects? (I have a high tolerance to most things, (other supplements, preworkouts, ect, not trying to be a hardass)

4. What would happen if i were to take it a few days, or wks, and dont like it for whatever reason and stop it completely?

5. Would it be ok to not take anything on my off day? (Lift sun-fri, rest and cleanse out sat)

I would like to keep supplements on a basic level, I do not want to take this and that for adding and subtracting ect, just want to do a proper cycle of one thing and then have a long cleanse period, all while lifting consistently throughout

Anything else?

Thank you in advance

Omega

Omega

Awards
a couple things that jump out at me are your age, training 6 days a week , and soon to get egg protein?? what does soon to get egg protein even mean?? you do know that whey protein, at least whey isolate has the highest BV which means your body absorbs more of it. egg is good, dont get me wrong but i wouldnt buy egg protein since its so easy to just drop a couple whole eggs in your protein shakes..

20 is a little young to start introducing these types of hormones in your body. of course you're young and you're doing to do whatever you wnat to do. i personally think you should wait.

also, training 6 days a week all the time is overtraining in my eyes. its not how MUCH you train, its HOW you train. meaning, how hard you push yourself. and remember you grow/recover when you're NOT in the gym, if you train all but 1 day a week, when does your body have ample time to recover and grow bigger and stronger??

just some concerns i have for you. i did my first cycle at 22 and it was very productive. of course, i just got back in the gym after a year off and in 32 days im up from 183lbs to almost 200 in about a month all natural.. just saying. once you really know how to train and eat, you will get good results also. which reminds me, no matter what types of PH's you decide to take, if you dont eat and recover properly, you wont make good strength/size gains. you'll only hurt yourself..

i dont mean to discourage you. im just trying to help. i dont know everything but what i do know ive learned from personal experience.. if you are going to use a PH which you most likely will, id use good PCT no matter what. it cant hurt. it can ONLY help. hormone suppresion should be taken seriously.

hope this helps... good luck

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Forum:

Please bear with me as I am new to the steriod/prohormone scene. I have been doing research and research and some more. Please help me out with some basic questions and dont be afraid to lead to a good info source.

Looking to do my first cycle of Halotest 25, as i see this has the most less side effects.. Im not looking to go crazy, or cut up, just looking to get bigger/stronger in general.

I have done previously cycles of creatine monohydrate, supplement with whey protein(soon to get egg protein).

I am 20 years old, 5'10", about 180, and lift consistently 6 days a week on a good schedule.

My main questions:

1. Can I just buy a supply of Halotest 25 and do it exactly as the bottle says?
(Maintaining a good diet, drinking loads of water, and adding protein)

2. Is a PCT completely needed? If so, is the one sold along with Halotest good? What would happen if just did a cycle (1 bottle) with out a PCT?

3. Is there any major side effects? (I have a high tolerance to most things, (other supplements, preworkouts, ect, not trying to be a hardass)

4. What would happen if i were to take it a few days, or wks, and dont like it for whatever reason and stop it completely?

5. Would it be ok to not take anything on my off day? (Lift sun-fri, rest and cleanse out sat)

I would like to keep supplements on a basic level, I do not want to take this and that for adding and subtracting ect, just want to do a proper cycle of one thing and then have a long cleanse period, all while lifting consistently throughout

Anything else?

Thank you in advance
1.Yes,if you buy a bottle of Halotest-25 and do what the bottle says,and have a good ass diet and even better training,you should see great results.

2.Yes,a PCT is a must afterwards,and no,usually the little PCT setup that PH's usually have are not enough,you need Nolva or Clomid,or a real good Test Stack.

3.Sides depends on the person,ive never used Halotest so...wouldnt know,and yes the sides are gonna be way worse than your average pre-workout supp.

4.Well if you stopped it a couple weeks in you would still most likely be shutdown and require a good PCT.

5.Yes,i would still take it on off days.

gus.medrano

Awards
a couple things that jump out at me are your age, training 6 days a week , and soon to get egg protein?? what does soon to get egg protein even mean?? you do know that whey protein, at least whey isolate has the highest BV which means your body absorbs more of it. egg is good, dont get me wrong but i wouldnt buy egg protein since its so easy to just drop a couple whole eggs in your protein shakes..

20 is a little young to start introducing these types of hormones in your body. of course you're young and you're doing to do whatever you wnat to do. i personally think you should wait.

also, training 6 days a week all the time is overtraining in my eyes. its not how MUCH you train, its HOW you train. meaning, how hard you push yourself. and remember you grow/recover when you're NOT in the gym, if you train all but 1 day a week, when does your body have ample time to recover and grow bigger and stronger??

just some concerns i have for you. i did my first cycle at 22 and it was very productive. of course, i just got back in the gym after a year off and in 32 days im up from 183lbs to almost 200 in about a month all natural.. just saying. once you really know how to train and eat, you will get good results also. which reminds me, no matter what types of PH's you decide to take, if you dont eat and recover properly, you wont make good strength/size gains. you'll only hurt yourself..

i dont mean to discourage you. im just trying to help. i dont know everything but what i do know ive learned from personal experience.. if you are going to use a PH which you most likely will, id use good PCT no matter what. it cant hurt. it can ONLY help. hormone suppresion should be taken seriously.

hope this helps... good luck
You'll hear this alot...and they are right.

I was thinking about Ph as well. I started at 130.

However, the folks here at AM told me to wait and just change my diet and workout routine.

Im currently at 147 after 3 months. And all I did eas change my diet and routine.

The reason many people say this is because of the sides phs have when you're not ready for them.

You have plenty of natural growth left.

You want bigger? Eat more. High calories more carbs, drink whey.

You want stronger?
High weight, low reps. Builds mass..eventually the weight will get easier to lift so add weight...you're now stronger.

People say it doesnt happen overnight...but it does...kind of

You have to rest. Muscle doesnt grow if u dont let it rest. Id say 4 days a week max in the gym and try to get 8 hrs of sleep/night.

Do more research. Check out tunedsports (search google) very informative. And AM is a great tool. Tons of veterans here.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

However, the folks here at AM told me to wait and just change my diet and workout routine.

Im currently at 147 after 3 months. And all I did eas change my diet and routine.

The reason many people say this is because of the sides phs have when you're not ready for them.

You want stronger?
High weight, low reps. Builds mass..eventually the weight will get easier to lift so add weight...you're now stronger.

You have to rest. Muscle doesnt grow if u dont let it rest. Id say 4 days a week max in the gym and try to get 8 hrs of sleep/night.

Do more research. Check out tunedsports (search google) very informative. And AM is a great tool. Tons of veterans here.
Listen to this guy OP,you dont have to do PH's right now,there are alternatives,good t-boosters,Phytoserms-347 is one of the kings.

Omega

Omega

Awards

You want stronger?

its good to see this kind of support. especially from people who have been there and not just read about it. wait till you've tried almost everything you could think of and still cant break through that plateau. and dont say "but ive tried everything" because you havent. you're just too young you couldnt possibly tried that much. i personally recommend a 5 X 5 routine, focusing on strength first. news flash: when you can lift heavier weights, you'll put on more size....

look up 5 X 5 routines. i recommend one of those and they are extremely simple and very effective. im using one right now and ive put on 15 lbs my first month. granted some of its muscle memory as ive been to a decent size before but EVERY workout im adding weight. every one. its not easy either. you squat every workout. squatting for 5 sets 1 time a week is hard enough so 3X a week is alot harder. but it works. if you dont understand why squats "work" then you have no business using any type of hormone..

i always just assume people know the benefits of squats/DL's , compound over isolation etc etc..but alot of young kids dont. anyway, i hope you've learned something. and when you think you know enough... learn some more!!! good luck, i hope you make progress in whatever you do.

Campnuts

Awards
Thank you for the input. I have been doing loads of research. Cant say I have hit a 'plateau', but my weight capabilities, body weight, and body looks definitely have slowed way down. I do do full leg work out/lower body workouts, incorporate light cardio(to cut body fat), and have been eating the best I ever had.

Is there any good diet directories/FAQs?

I have heard multiple things, like eat small meals every 2 hrs (to keep metabolism up?) eat large meals, eat whatever you want ect...

I have cut 95% "junk" food, drink water/low fat milk strictly, ect....