? on diff test!!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Would the gains be the same on test-prop and test-enan for a 10 week cycle,and what is the best way to run test-prop ed/or eod?, and at what dose??

WAS going to do test-enan but the dection time is a little to long for me right now!!! 3 months compared to 2 weeks for test-prop!! Is test-prop realy that much more painful then test-enan?

Thaxs toastynoodles!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on where you get it, prop is painless of painfull.. I've never had painfull prop, then again I only used it once.. ;)

You're worried about drug tests in the military? They only test for rec drugs, no problem.. I knew guys who were on when they joined, hell they enlisted with me.. :D

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Depends on where you get it, prop is painless of painfull.. I've never had painfull prop, then again I only used it once.. ;)

You're worried about drug tests in the military? They only test for rec drugs, no problem.. I knew guys who were on when they joined, hell they enlisted with me.. :D
HAHA, YEAH do u know after u test at MEPS do they test u again??because i going there tue and will ship in like 3 1/2 to 4 months from this comeing tuesday!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They don't test for androgens, brother..

Prop would be good EOD with tren, then you can start PCT after your last shot.. It would suck going to basic with screwed up hormones..

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
They don't test for androgens, brother..

Prop would be good EOD with tren, then you can start PCT after your last shot.. It would suck going to basic with screwed up hormones..
Yeah that would suck,what is the self life of test?? 6months 1 or 2 years???

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 years, after 3 it loses potency..

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What is the best way to run test-prop ed/or eod?, and at what dose??

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to reitterate what bigpete said. I've been in for damn near 7 years now and have done probably around 3 cycles during that time. I had a friend at the SACO (piss test ppl) and he said roids don't show up because the standard test is a chemical one, not hormonal. A roid test is a specialized test that is given only if you're suspected of use, i.e. raging on someone, nosebleeds, dramatic weight gain, etc. Even then, unless you're going around punching officer's and ****, they won't even bother with the test. Not worth the money.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thaxs guys, well tuesday i go to meps and find out when im shipping out.if i don't shipp for a few months then i'll do im frist cycle as planed!!!