ECA and Osta - AnabolicMinds.com

ECA and Osta

  1. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    ECA and Osta


    I had a 6 week cycle of hdrol and fura planned for this summer, mainly to get ready for the beach trip i have planned at the end of may.

    Unfortunately, due to log obligations, I have to delay this cycle. I'm wrapping up a tropinol log now, and will be running a bottle of testalensis here shortly. That'll take about a month. And I don't want to be on methylated orals when I go to the beach....my liver is going to take a beating.

    So, I was thinking about doing a 4 week cycle of Osta and ECA. Prolly run the Osta at 12.5 and the ECA i'll be using bronkaid. Might even throw out the CA and use a fat burner instead.

    Goal is to cut bf%

    What do you all think? I also have some clen/cytomel on hand - but i'd rather save those for the last 2 weeks of my hdrol/fura cycle. Thoughts and comments are welcomed.

  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092033

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    E/C alone will probably have you set, though the OSTA would help with strength maintenance and potential gain while aiding in fat loss (based on what I've read in logs).

    Tough call to make.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    E/C alone will probably have you set, though the OSTA would help with strength maintenance and potential gain while aiding in fat loss (based on what I've read in logs).

    Tough call to make.
    I've got two bottles of OSTA and plenty of bronkaid. I'm betting the fat loss would be pretty good. Might even see a recomp.

    Might be worth a log, haven't seen anyone do it yet.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Punisher88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    197

    Reputation

    I am actually planning on running Osta with ECA as well. My plan is to rip up before hitting up South Beach. Though ECA will definitely rip you up, a lot of users (including myself) have noticed a slight muscle loss. Like Midwest said, Osta can prevent muscle breakdown and help keep strength. Hit up both, and you will not be let down!
  5. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092033

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Might be worth a log, haven't seen anyone do it yet.
    I haven't seen it, either. I'd gladly follow along to see how it treated you. I've got some OSTA sitting around, just begging to be used
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I haven't seen it, either. I'd gladly follow along to see how it treated you. I've got some OSTA sitting around, just begging to be used
    I have two bottles - 50mg/ml @ 15ml. 60 days per bottle @ 12.5mg

    I will probably log and start it the minute my testalensis run ends. A nice short 4 week cut of ECA/Osta. Maybe throw in Erase and/or AlphaT2.

    I'll update this thread when I get a log going.
  7. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    I am actually planning on running Osta with ECA as well. My plan is to rip up before hitting up South Beach. Though ECA will definitely rip you up, a lot of users (including myself) have noticed a slight muscle loss. Like Midwest said, Osta can prevent muscle breakdown and help keep strength. Hit up both, and you will not be let down!
    Word man. Log it if you end up getting on it before I do.
  8. New Member
    Punisher88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    197

    Reputation

    I shall! And I second the Erase and Apha t2. Just ordered the alpha and Shift from nutra. Not sure if adding the 3 PES supplements to the mix would be over kill. I was also considering using the Osta and ECA for 1 month, then Erase, Alpha t 2, shift for the following to give my adrenal glands a break, while continuing to mold my body after my current bulk.
  9. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10714

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    I shall! And I second the Erase and Apha t2. Just ordered the alpha and Shift from nutra. Not sure if adding the 3 PES supplements to the mix would be over kill. I was also considering using the Osta and ECA for 1 month, then Erase, Alpha t 2, shift for the following to give my adrenal glands a break, while continuing to mold my body after my current bulk.
    Well I think there would be a definite synergy between ECA/AT2. You could even drop the CA and use OEP instead

    So i'll probably rock ECA/AT2/Erase/Osta

    OR

    E/AT2/Erase/OEP/Osta
  10. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    OP, I'll be cutting on OSTA soon too stacked with Erase and 7-spray, I will be taking bronkaid (ephedra at 25mgs) with some aspirin pre work out with assault probably, that way I'll have the energy to get through my lifts then LISS cardio after

    I am hoping that the combo of OSTA, erase, some ephedra, and the 7-spray will help me get to sub 8%

    I think your stack looks good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SARMS Osta or S4??
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:11 AM
  2. Osta Log for Summer Cut
    By jman22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
  3. osta between cycles?
    By captain19_ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:35 PM
  4. Scientific Guinea Pig...OsTa - LoG
    By xigotmailx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:15 PM
  5. Osta on PCT
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in