ECA and Osta

  1. ECA and Osta


    I had a 6 week cycle of hdrol and fura planned for this summer, mainly to get ready for the beach trip i have planned at the end of may.

    Unfortunately, due to log obligations, I have to delay this cycle. I'm wrapping up a tropinol log now, and will be running a bottle of testalensis here shortly. That'll take about a month. And I don't want to be on methylated orals when I go to the beach....my liver is going to take a beating.

    So, I was thinking about doing a 4 week cycle of Osta and ECA. Prolly run the Osta at 12.5 and the ECA i'll be using bronkaid. Might even throw out the CA and use a fat burner instead.

    Goal is to cut bf%

    What do you all think? I also have some clen/cytomel on hand - but i'd rather save those for the last 2 weeks of my hdrol/fura cycle. Thoughts and comments are welcomed.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    E/C alone will probably have you set, though the OSTA would help with strength maintenance and potential gain while aiding in fat loss (based on what I've read in logs).

    Tough call to make.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    E/C alone will probably have you set, though the OSTA would help with strength maintenance and potential gain while aiding in fat loss (based on what I've read in logs).

    Tough call to make.
    I've got two bottles of OSTA and plenty of bronkaid. I'm betting the fat loss would be pretty good. Might even see a recomp.

    Might be worth a log, haven't seen anyone do it yet.
    •   
       


  4. I am actually planning on running Osta with ECA as well. My plan is to rip up before hitting up South Beach. Though ECA will definitely rip you up, a lot of users (including myself) have noticed a slight muscle loss. Like Midwest said, Osta can prevent muscle breakdown and help keep strength. Hit up both, and you will not be let down!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Might be worth a log, haven't seen anyone do it yet.
    I haven't seen it, either. I'd gladly follow along to see how it treated you. I've got some OSTA sitting around, just begging to be used
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I haven't seen it, either. I'd gladly follow along to see how it treated you. I've got some OSTA sitting around, just begging to be used
    I have two bottles - 50mg/ml @ 15ml. 60 days per bottle @ 12.5mg

    I will probably log and start it the minute my testalensis run ends. A nice short 4 week cut of ECA/Osta. Maybe throw in Erase and/or AlphaT2.

    I'll update this thread when I get a log going.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    I am actually planning on running Osta with ECA as well. My plan is to rip up before hitting up South Beach. Though ECA will definitely rip you up, a lot of users (including myself) have noticed a slight muscle loss. Like Midwest said, Osta can prevent muscle breakdown and help keep strength. Hit up both, and you will not be let down!
    Word man. Log it if you end up getting on it before I do.

  8. I shall! And I second the Erase and Apha t2. Just ordered the alpha and Shift from nutra. Not sure if adding the 3 PES supplements to the mix would be over kill. I was also considering using the Osta and ECA for 1 month, then Erase, Alpha t 2, shift for the following to give my adrenal glands a break, while continuing to mold my body after my current bulk.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    I shall! And I second the Erase and Apha t2. Just ordered the alpha and Shift from nutra. Not sure if adding the 3 PES supplements to the mix would be over kill. I was also considering using the Osta and ECA for 1 month, then Erase, Alpha t 2, shift for the following to give my adrenal glands a break, while continuing to mold my body after my current bulk.
    Well I think there would be a definite synergy between ECA/AT2. You could even drop the CA and use OEP instead

    So i'll probably rock ECA/AT2/Erase/Osta

    OR

    E/AT2/Erase/OEP/Osta

  10. OP, I'll be cutting on OSTA soon too stacked with Erase and 7-spray, I will be taking bronkaid (ephedra at 25mgs) with some aspirin pre work out with assault probably, that way I'll have the energy to get through my lifts then LISS cardio after

    I am hoping that the combo of OSTA, erase, some ephedra, and the 7-spray will help me get to sub 8%

    I think your stack looks good
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SARMS Osta or S4??
    By gymrat827 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. Osta Log for Summer Cut
    By jman22 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 03:02 PM
  3. osta between cycles?
    By captain19_ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 08:35 PM
  4. Scientific Guinea Pig...OsTa - LoG
    By xigotmailx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM
  5. Osta on PCT
    By Rjr3412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Log in
Log in