how long does IBE Epistane stay in your system

quickstart

Awards
Ok, Ive searched for weeks to see how long this stuff stays in your system, somehow every forum veers off-topic. I just want to ask the simple question, how long does it stay in your system?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Half life is 6-8 hours but overall time no clue? Is there a reason you need to know this

quickstart

Awards
Well Id like to join the military, looking to bulk now, then join after the cycle. Need to know how long I should wait before joining.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Well Id like to join the military, looking to bulk now, then join after the cycle. Need to know how long I should wait before joining.
Do they test for anabolics? I think it would be to expensive to test everyone for anabolics going into the military.

quickstart

Awards
I dont think they do, but Id prefer to be on the safe side. I hear MEPS likes to surprise people from time to time.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I dont think they do, but Id prefer to be on the safe side. I hear MEPS likes to surprise people from time to time.
I think a 3 weeks would be a safe bet, but your PCT might throw off the results too. You might have to wait a few months to get back to normal

quickstart

Awards
Ok, now ive read alot about epistane, what kind of gains do you think i can expect from it, Im not looking to get too big, really just some strength.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Ok, now ive read alot about epistane, what kind of gains do you think i can expect from it, Im not looking to get too big, really just some strength.
Epi is very dry and effective at increasing strength without gaining a ton of mass. 8-10 pounds of lean mass is fairly typical as long as your diet and workouts are in check

quickstart

Awards
Thats awesome, recruiters claim they will usually test for more than the usual when you look like youve been taking something. thanks for all the feedback

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Thats awesome, recruiters claim they will usually test for more than the usual when you look like youve been taking something. thanks for all the feedback
No problem, glad to help

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being active duty and a command urinalysis coordinator I can tell you that neither MEPS nor any command includes anabolics in general screenings. At MEPS you will receive a general urinalysis screening for illicit drugs. If you stay away from them you will be fine. Now, that being said, anabolics can mess with with various hormone levels which could be out of wack and noticed during your lab results for the entrance medical exam. This would be part of the medical exam and not used for drug detection. It however, could cause the Doc to question your health for entrance if some of your hormones are really off. How much time from cycle before MEPS were you looking at? If you ran your cycle and completed a good PCT I would say that you should be good to go shortly there after. Doing that I wouldn't be too concerned. If you wanted you could get some bloodwork done to check and ease your mind. You can search the forum via the AM search bar near the top for how to get bloodwork done. There are quite a few threads on it. Also, I know that Primordial Performance sells hormone kits on their website that you can use and send out to a lab. They have directions on their site.

Good luck man, what branch you looking at?

quickstart

Awards
Army national guard, definitely looking to do a voluntary deployment, if I enjoy it Im switching to active duty. That eases my mind alot, I wont take any of that stuff while in the service, but ive had alot of trouble getting my strength where i want it to be.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The recruiters have no say in that.

Also, at MEPS you have the right to stop any screening, questions, or process at anytime. Everything they will test for wil be told to you prior and you'll need to agree. If for some of chance they do throw in a test for anabolics, which is very unlikley, just opt out and go home if you are too worried. You can always go through the process again. If you pop for anything banned/illegal, I believe in general one has to wait like 6 months or a year to join again. Like I said in my previous post though after a full PCT you should be good to go for everything shortly after.

quickstart

Awards
Ok, final question, i got a liver support, a pct, and epistane, how long should i cycle the epistane for? some people have told me 4 weeks, some say 6 weeks. Which is suggested? BTW if you havent noticed this is my first PH.

syphon80

Awards
Awesome choice for first PH, everyone usually goes Hdrol. Good luck in the military, awesome .

quickstart

Awards
New information. I just read that USP Labs Pink Magic can raise your test levels in your bloodwork. that product is not a PH and is purchased at GNC. I used this product for a while before considering a PH, so if bloodwork does come back with increased test it can be blamed on Pink Magic instead right?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New information. I just read that USP Labs Pink Magic can raise your test levels in your bloodwork. that product is not a PH and is purchased at GNC. I used this product for a while before considering a PH, so if bloodwork does come back with increased test it can be blamed on Pink Magic instead right?
Perhaps someone else can chime in with details before I can look it up for ya, but in short no. Your test levels won't change nearly as dramatically and will still be within normal parameters with any natural test boosters. Neither will it affect the tests they use for detecting steroids in the same way. I've explained this better in a post before. I'll try and find it and post it up for ya

sizeplusgains

Awards
I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer on this thread my roommate is planning on joining the military and is currently using letro to combat gyno as i have recommended it to him he recently decided to join the military and will be going to meps next week will letro show up on the testing there does any one know and if it will is there any way he will be clear if he stops asap?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
8-10 lbs of lean mass @ 30mg/epi? lol I've been taking the wrong epi brand apparently, :D lol.

srs though that's not gonna happen, unless you dirty bulk and pack on the fat.

amateurfreak

Awards
8-10 lbs of lean mass @ 30mg/epi? lol I've been taking the wrong epi brand apparently, :D lol.

srs though that's not gonna happen, unless you dirty bulk and pack on the fat.
I've actually gained 12lbs in 6 weeks running rpm havoc and 10lbs in 6 weeks running c.e.l. e-stane both at 30mg doses for the entire cycle. Neither of these were bulk cycles. Lower dosages used to be ran for a lot of the designer compounds such as epistane when they were introduced.