help First injection cycle! need critique or OK.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
whats up yall. ok so im getting my first TEst E cycle comming up soon and was wondering how this looked

Week 1
testE: 250 MG
week 2
testE: 400mg
week 3
400mg
week 4
400mg
week 5
400mg
week 6
500mg
week 7
week 8
week 9
week 10

tamoxifen will be takin 20 mg a day and pct will consist of nolva 20/20/20/creatine/ and a natty test booster at the last week. let me know if this looks solid.

thanx i always appreciate everyones experianced insight.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you need to read some more bro. you should run 500mg from the start to end

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
At 5,11ft weighing 165 lbs, i do not believe you are ready to take the next step because you have plenty of room to improve until you reach your natural limitations.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ive been stuck on all my lifts. weight wont go up. im gonna run this shi to see how it goes. i think i got a solid cycle here with good pct. i disagree on running 500 from start to finish.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
ive been stuck on all my lifts. weight wont go up. im gonna run this shi to see how it goes. i think i got a solid cycle here with good pct. i disagree on running 500 from start to finish.
There is no reason to taper up the dose. Start with one dose and stick to it.

And why don't you post up your diet? He's right, 5'11 and 165 you definitely have room to grow. 99% of the time it's the individual's problems keeping them stuck. Post up your diet, your training, and your rest schedule.

Also, 3 weeks of Nolva is not enough. I would also recommend Clomid. 20mg a day throughout the cycle is not necessary. Start with 10mg and if needed up the dose.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
diet is ok it could be better.
on average day
breakfast= 4 jumbo eggs, 2 cups of skim milk, maybe whole wheat toast.
snack= fruit, peanut butter sandwich, another cup of skim milk
lunch= tuna fish out of the can and 2 slices of whole wheat bread, maybe even more milk.
snack= whatever i can get
and dinner= whatever i can get.(usually the biggest meal of the day)

work out:
cross fit everything so i usually go every other day so i give my body enough cals. the next day to repair.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
500 straight through, 10-12 weeks, you will have better results everyone will tell you that

If you are going to stick yourself dont wast it with a low dose

Also for PCT I am personally a fan of 5-6 weeks pct with clomid and nolva for a long test cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
post your training sir, dont use this as a crutch. if you cant eat enough to gain now, how do you expect to hold onto 10-20lbs?

and whats with ramping down? after you pin your 500mgs the last week its going to naturally taper down

ok well just skimmed the above posts...

youre not eating enough / crossfit? no wonder why your stuck. get on 5x5 or 5/3/1 and go from there

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
There is no reason to taper up the dose. Start with one dose and stick to it.

And why don't you post up your diet? He's right, 5'11 and 165 you definitely have room to grow. 99% of the time it's the individual's problems keeping them stuck. Post up your diet, your training, and your rest schedule.

Also, 3 weeks of Nolva is not enough. I would also recommend Clomid. 20mg a day throughout the cycle is not necessary. Start with 10mg and if needed up the dose.

I agree with ^^

Can i ask what's the point of asking for opinions on an open forum about a potential cycle when you aren't listening to anybody's opinion ?
Also if you feel that's a solid plan - both cycle & PCT - why don't you just run it ?
Don't trying to bash you or anything, but i really cannot see any kind of logic.

Just for the record both cycle and PCT are completely wrong, i'm sorry to say this but you lack of basic endocrinology and leaving the statistics completely out of the equation, you are absolutely not ready for running AAS.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Diet needs work broski, you need a lot more protien and need 5-7 meals a day, that test cycle will be a waste unless you know how to eat

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
pretty much everyone is on point here with what they are saying.

500mg/wk split into 2 inj and I also like the clomid nolva PCT combo since both act differently.

Def need to work better on diet, def holding you back. Yeah the test will help but as soon as you go off, without a good solid diet, your going to loose everything and be back at the same point.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I think crossfit is an awful way to train while using AAS. If you want to grow you need to go heavy, heavy, heavy. Squat, deadlift, bench, repeat. Eat, Train, Sleep.

Wait a few months and then you'll be ready.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok i think im going to take the advice and do more research,ive always figured by starting low with the injections the it would be easier on the body. kinda like instead of the body reacting like " HOLY SHI WHAT IS THIS!" itll act like "hmm what have we here?" if that makes any sense. but ya im gonna train more for a while and try and up the kcals. i know ive come off obnoxious but ive ran trifecta and andro hard with decent gains. i felt that runnin test would have double or triple the effect. just kinda excited and then bummed that i wasnt ready.

Last edited:
Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
o and maybe i wasnt clear but when i train for example ; if i do chest and back, ill hit medium intensity flat bench 10 reps, then go str8 to med intensity incline bench 10 reps then go str8 to pec flys at med intensity. then rest for 2-3 mins.

i do the same with legs, squat , leg ext. leg curls, then rest and repeat 3 other times.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
ok i think im going to take the advice and do more research,ive always figured by starting low with the injections the it would be easier on the body. kinda like instead of the body reacting like " HOLY SHI WHAT IS THIS!" itll act like "hmm what have we here?" if that makes any sense. but ya im gonna train more for a while and try and up the kcals. i know ive come off obnoxious but ive ran trifecta and andro hard with decent gains. i felt that runnin test would have double or triple the effect. just kinda excited and then bummed that i wasnt ready.
Good call, man. Work on the diet, pound the food. Stop crossfit, please! Just work on lifting heavy.

Let me know if I can help you out.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya i know there will be stimulation in the biceps durring dumbell rows and in the tris during bench but if these workouts is really enough thats amazing. ill give it a try.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
ya i know there will be stimulation in the biceps durring dumbell rows and in the tris during bench but if these workouts is really enough thats amazing. ill give it a try.
If your form is on point it will be.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn you have no idea what you are doing lol !!!!!!! Nolva only 20 for 3 weeks ? good luck hahaha

and wtf is up with test going up and down like a roller coaster ? everynoob starts at 500mg a week for 10 - 12 weeks !

EArch

Awards
  • Established
As has been pointed out by many here, go 500mg start to end. Also Im not convinced crossfit is good at all for bodybuilding, get a real routine (no hater).

And your diet needs work.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok ok by the way DAbeast your pic gave me a boner

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question my friend will be starting his test-e cycle tomm and he's planning of running it at 250mg. I never did it so im not to knowledgeable on that subject. But after reading a few posts i see 400-500mg is the best. Now is that 500mg in one shot per week or 2 shots 250 one day and 250 the next day? Help me help him lol thanx guys

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
its 2 shots in on week. say he shoots 250 on monday, and another 250 on thursday.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Ha ha I like the pic too. In my opinion there is nothing as sexy as a girls @$$ and back though thighs do come close.