Question about HDrol Cycle

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
So I was supposed to start a 6 week cycle of hdrol today, but due to getting a sinus infection I'm now on antibiotics, azithromycin to be exact and I know its very harsh on the liver. So my question is should I just finish out my script which is 4 more days then start cycle assist for a week then hit up the hdrol, or should I run cycle assist along with the antibiotic and for another week then start the hdrol next week?

gus.medrano

Awards
Cycle assist shouldnt be an issue while on meds...
"Cycle Assist is designed to be an all-in-one support solution for basic on cycle and post cycle therapy needs. Cycle Assist contains a combination of specifically dosed ingredients designed to help provide liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, and acne support."
I dont see how support for the above mentioned will cause harm.

HOWEVER, since your meds are already harsh on the liver, id suggest waiting a while before jumping on the PH cycle. You only get one liver and you should make sure its 110% back up and running properly before you put it through any more stress.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Good info

However, i would wait on cycle assist and H-drol because you want cycle assist to last the full length of the cycle. No need to rush it, feel better then jump on it

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
So how long do you think I'm already feeling better but I have 4 days left of the antibiotic. I never really drink anymore and I drink a gallon or more of water a day. Like 2 weeks? and pre load with HB and milk thistle?

Gavin9

Awards
Good info

However, i would wait on cycle assist and H-drol because you want cycle assist to last the full length of the cycle. No need to rush it, feel better then jump on it
exactly, wait till you back to 100%

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Yea that should be fine. Finish your meds and get a week of good workouts in before you kick it off so your not starting off on PH's.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Sounds good. Seems like this cycle is never going to start..lol.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
haha best to get your moneys worth though, dont waste it

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
True that. I'm feeling great now and got a few workouts in, I can't wait.