Help with m1t and 4ad+ cycle

ChronicMan

Awards
Sup guys! I'm new here. Just recently bought M 1 T from gaspari and 4ad+ from legal gear.I'm about 174 lbs. and about 6'1. I just wanted to know how much of each should I take, either 1 capsule of m1t or 2 and how many squirts of the 4ad+. I just also realized that u can order clomid and nolva from research sites and will be doin that shortly. I plan on doin the cycle for a month. Just wanted to know ur opinions and any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Bennett

Awards
Not trying to flame you,but 174 at 6'1 isnt much.How long have you been working out?How much do you eat?If you havent been working out that long I'd wait at least a little while to start a cycle.Will this be your first cycle?

GettinSwole

Awards
Start off doing 10mg m1t each day split into morning and night doses. use 400mg 4ad dosed at the same time. If after 2 weeks you're not seeing what u want, up the m1t to 15 and possibly the 4ad to 600.
Get the nolva before you start...
Eat like it's your job and make sure to get 260g protein each day based on your body weight (that's 1.5g/lb) Keep your calories at least 500 above maintenance.
Watch your blood pressure and get some Milk thistle, Tribulus, and ZMA to add in for PCT.
Best of luck

ChronicMan

Awards
Also some more questions.....when should I take milk thistle for my liver...during the cycle or after? Also what is hawthorne berry for? Nolve and clomid should be taken after they cycle right?

Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Don't take 4ad+ with M1t. Get a regular 4ad transdermal for these reasons:

1- 4ad+ is methylated 4ad, which has proven to be crap. Methylated substances in a transdermal is a total waste as well, methylationis for orals. 4AD+ is one of the worst products available.

2- You would be stacking 2 methylated substances, making it much more toxic to your liver.

3- Regular 4ad converts to test, which is what you need to offset the m1t sides. Methyl 4ad converts to methyltest, which is garbage.

mysticman

Awards
Ive been running this for about 3 weeks now... I started the first 2 with 5 squirts of 4ad+ daily split up evenly. After the first week on 4ad+ I added in 15 mg of m1t everyday. I have one week left and I am extremely satisfied with my gains. My diet and training have been dead on as well so I cant give m1t and 4ad+ all the credit but Ive gone from about 182 - 191 lbs so far.

jimmypop13

Awards
which 4ad would be the best to go for. Only take enough to keep off some side effects of m1t too. too much 4ad and you wont see nearly as much gains as you could have with the m1t

drew6236

Awards
which 4ad would be the best to go for. Only take enough to keep off some side effects of m1t too. too much 4ad and you wont see nearly as much gains as you could have with the m1t
I'd like to know a good 4ad transdermal too. I looked everywhere and only found 4derm at 1fast400. I'm not interested in making my own. I bought some of the 4AD+ from Legal Gear, so what would be the best PH to stack with this if m1t isn't the greatest idea?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also some more questions.....when should I take milk thistle for my liver...during the cycle or after? Also what is hawthorne berry for? Nolve and clomid should be taken after they cycle right?

Thanks
Chronicman, run some searches on PCT (post cycle therapy) and look at supersoilders threads on M1T. M1T is very potent and you need to be sure you have you PCT in order BEFORE you start.

Milkthistle for the liver, also NAC (Cougar has made some good posts on this), ideally run them both for a week or more before you start, throughout and afterwards. Some say that they may mitigate some of your gains but there is nothing to support this as yet and your liver will thank you!

Good luck with your cycle should you decide to go through with it.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd like to know a good 4ad transdermal too. I looked everywhere and only found 4derm at 1fast400. I'm not interested in making my own. I bought some of the 4AD+ from Legal Gear, so what would be the best PH to stack with this if m1t isn't the greatest idea?
Like longdog said: 4ad+ is complete garbage. On top of the target compound being utter trash, the biovalability drops from ~90% orally to ~35% transdermally. Basically, they took a shitty compound and made it shittier. 4derm is cheap, and a quality product. Buy that.

HugeBB

Awards
Ive been running this for about 3 weeks now... I started the first 2 with 5 squirts of 4ad+ daily split up evenly. After the first week on 4ad+ I added in 15 mg of m1t everyday. I have one week left and I am extremely satisfied with my gains. My diet and training have been dead on as well so I cant give m1t and 4ad+ all the credit but Ive gone from about 182 - 191 lbs so far.
Methyl-4ad is not going to lead to gains, *maybe* a decent PWO boost is all. Good training and diet won't put on 9 pounds in 3 weeks unless it's mostly fat from excessive cals. So, assuming you are putting on muscle, you can give most of that credit to the m1t. Although m1t requires good diet and training to work, it wouldn't have happened without m1t.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Like longdog said: 4ad+ is complete garbage. On top of the target compound being utter trash, the biovalability drops from ~90% orally to ~35% transdermally. Basically, they took a shitty compound and made it shittier. 4derm is cheap, and a quality product. Buy that.
I think we agree that the gains would be about the same from rubbing poo into your skin twice a day as it will from applying methyl 4ad ;)

drew6236

Awards
So what should I do with the 3 bottles I already bought?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
So what should I do with the 3 bottles I already bought?
(Longdog style :D)

1. See if you can return them to the retailer and exchange for 4Aderm if possible. If not, see if you can get full credit back. If not, return and challenge the charge through your credit card company.

2. I thought 4AD+ only had a small amount like 2-3g worth of M4AD in it and had regular 4AD in it as well, correct me if I'm wrong.

3. If you can get the money back, order T-4 from custom, that is a great deal! T-4 w/ 10g of 4AD in it.

cm5

cdy2179

Awards

I'm begining my 4th week of my first m1t and 4ad cycle (gained 11 pounds so far), I bought 4derm and added 6 grams of 4ad from 1fast400 to it, it comes with 6 grams but will hold 12 grams. For $26 bucks (cost of 4derm + 6grams extra)i have enough to last the 4 week cycle at ~400mg a day.

ChronicMan

Awards
Since I already bought the crap u call 4ad+ and started it i cant really return it...so I started the cycle....I take one 10mg m1t and rub 2 squirts of 4ad+ a day. Its my third day and I think im getting a cold. Throat and chest are starting to hurt. Takin alot of vitamin C right now. My question is I want to take milk thistle and hawthorne berry asap, but i dont know at what doses can anyone help me out. Also i dont know if i should run this cycle for 2 weeks or a month? any opinions.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes people get flue-like systems when starting a powerful androgen (test flu is pretty common, as is this w/ M1T) it should subside in the next few days.

2 weeks on 10 mg M1T
2 weeks 40mg nolva (60mg liquid)
2 weeks on 10 mg M1T
4 weeks nolva PCT

is probably better for you.

mysticman

Awards
Methyl-4ad is not going to lead to gains, *maybe* a decent PWO boost is all. Good training and diet won't put on 9 pounds in 3 weeks unless it's mostly fat from excessive cals. So, assuming you are putting on muscle, you can give most of that credit to the m1t. Although m1t requires good diet and training to work, it wouldn't have happened without m1t.
Well whatever credit I can give my gains to.. Im not complaining or trying to state "my prohormone is better than yours"... all I know is I ran LG 4ad+ with Higher Power m1t.. I finished up tonight at 195 as to where I started with 182 no sides except for one headache when I upped to 15mg of m1t from 10. My waist size actually dropped a notch as well so Im not thinking I gained alot fat with this. I also did 30 min of cardio ed while doing this. My cals were up to about 4000-5000 a day. Protien intake varied from 300-400g a day.. depending on what clean source I could find and shovel into my system. Im sure a bit is water so well see how much of that comes off throughout pct. I think test is next!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
For the record on 4ad+,
The entire product is not crap, it's the methyl 4ad which is worthless. It does have 50mg of regular 4ad per squirt, in addition to te crap. So you'll get 4ad out of it, but it'd be better & cheaper to just get a 4ad transdermal.

ChronicMan

Awards
So i can take nolva (liquid) while on I'm on m1t and 4ad? sorry im really new and dont know much? After the 2 weeks should i take nolva and clomid or should I wait 2 weeks with nothing and then run another 2 weeks with m1t and 4ad and then finally do pct?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So i can take nolva (liquid) while on I'm on m1t and 4ad? sorry im really new and dont know much? After the 2 weeks should i take nolva and clomid or should I wait 2 weeks with nothing and then run another 2 weeks with m1t and 4ad and then finally do pct?
If you start to see gyno symptoms bust out the nolva. As soon as you end your cycle take nolva for 4 weeks, then wait another 4-6 weeks til you start another cycle.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
Not to sound like an ass, but you should've done better research before starting something so strong. You should do 2 weeks of m-1t, 4-ad. Then quit that and do 2 weeks of nolva. Then quit that and do 2 more weeks of m-1t, 4-ad. Then quit that and do 4 weeks of nolva. And you only want to take nolva on cycle if you develop gyno. Best of luck. Post your results.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I posted what you should do earlier exactly, to clarify w/ more details

2 weeks on 10 mg M1T daily + 4ad transdermal (2x daily)
2 weeks 40mg nolva pills (60mg nolva liquid)
PCT of
2 weeks 20mg nolva pills (30mg nolva liquid)

You can get creative on the PCT Nolva decreases, but follow the general idea.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I posted what you should do earlier exactly, to clarify w/ more details

PCT of
2 weeks 20mg nolva pills (30mg nolva liquid)

You can get creative on the PCT Nolva decreases, but follow the general idea.
I'm not a big fan of the 2 week 4AD, it doesn't give time for the androgen to kick in. 4AD is not a 2 week androgen like M1T, actually, nothing is a 2 weeker like M1T. It may give some relief on the M1T sides in the second week, but will be of little help in the first, and then you're stopping it just before it starts to work.

IMO, either a 6 week cycle running 4AD the whole time and M1T the first two and last two weeks or a 4 week cycle running M1T all four weeks with 4AD would be better.

My 2 cents.

cm5

ChronicMan

Awards
Thanks alot for the input so far....Do I need clomid at all? and if I do whe do I use it?

ChronicMan

Awards
I gotten really sick to the point where I cant work out ...Seems to be a really bad cold. I wanted to know if should stop the m1t for a week till I get better and my nolva/clomid should arrive , but I still want to continue to take 4ad+ is that a good idea?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
many people get flu-like symtoms during the first few days on M1T, read your own body and be smart but it should go away soon.

If you do nolva no point in clomid.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I gotten really sick to the point where I cant work out ...Seems to be a really bad cold. I wanted to know if should stop the m1t for a week till I get better and my nolva/clomid should arrive , but I still want to continue to take 4ad+ is that a good idea?
If you stop the m1t, stop it for good. Stopping for a few days will probably just make it come back when you re-start. Try to get through it & take days off training as needed. It only lasted 3-4 days when I've had it, then you start to gain.

ChronicMan

Awards
Guess I'll try to make it thru....I just ordered liquid nolva and clomid from lionnutrition. Should be arriving hopefully by end of week. Is there a chance for gyno to develop only after 2 weeks

Myth

Awards
Tough it out big guy!

I toughed it out for about a week feeling like crap, but the second week everything was back to normal.

ChronicMan

Awards
Just got the liquid novla and clomid...gonna take 60mg of nolva each day while Im on it and then continue with it during pct. My question is if and how should i take the clomid

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Just got the liquid novla and clomid...gonna take 60mg of nolva each day while Im on it and then continue with it during pct. My question is if and how should i take the clomid
Why are you taking the nolva at 60mg/day while on cycle? do you have gyno symptoms? you haven't mentioned it so I'm a little perplexed.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean about how to take the clomid, it isn't a suppository if that's what your wondering. If you're looking for dosing then I STRONGLY suggest you look at the FAQ's, run a search, and reconsider your androgen use (although it's too late for that now). Finally, I don't believe you will have to take both nolva and clomid, you could if you want extra assurance and you are really worried about it, but a 60, 40, 40, 20 nolva protocol for PCT should work fine.

cm5

ChronicMan

Awards
No I dont seem to have gyno symptoms at the moment. Im very new to this and just goin by what others have done in their cycle or stated for me to do in this thread. I read that clomid is part of pct and so is novla....I know that nolva is for anti gyno but not too sure what clomid does.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Dude, get off the Chronic...LOL! :frustrate You need to research before you start taking these substances. Use the search function at the top and put the key words in...ie: Nolva, Clomid, and you will have a vast amount of info, including dosage answers. If you still have questions, shoot me a PM, or ask in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
msrider Cycle Logs 32