please help...headaches from pmag???

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im on day 9 of my pmag cycle and ever since day two, i have a headache that comes and goes...and my eyes ache as well. i been drinking about 2 gallons of water and take cycle assist twice daily and my blood pressure is in check....what could this be? should i stop the cycle?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
What does your blood pressure read?
119/76 then 126/83 then again 122/75....i tried it like three or four times to get a good measure.

and the headaches started the second day of my cycle where my BP was like 121/75

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
119/76 then 126/83 then again 122/75....i tried it like three or four times to get a good measure.

and the headaches started the second day of my cycle where my BP was like 121/75
Your diastolic blood pressure reading is relatively high. Headaches on cycle are most normally linked to hypertension, although this is not always the case. Are you loading up on hawthorne and other supports? And what was your bp before you started the cycle?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Your diastolic blood pressure reading is relatively high. Headaches on cycle are most normally linked to hypertension, although this is not always the case. Are you loading up on hawthorne and other supports? And what was your bp before you started the cycle?
i did load up with cycle assist for 10 days prior to cycle and as i said the headaches came on on day 2 of cycle where blood pressure was 121/69

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i did load up with cycle assist for 10 days prior to cycle and as i said the headaches came on on day 2 of cycle where blood pressure was 121/69
It is most likely from the bp. Continue taking your supports and try to separate the p-mag doses about 8 hours apart as much as possible. I think you will be okay, but if it gets worse then I recommend you discontinue the cycle.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
It is most likely from the bp. Continue taking your supports and try to separate the p-mag doses about 8 hours apart as much as possible. I think you will be okay, but if it gets worse then I recommend you discontinue the cycle.
yea il do that....im just wondering why it started right away cuz bp doesnt go high rite away at 50mg....thinking it maybe my sinesus infected...and ive been taking pmag 8 hours apart perfectly....if i stop the cycle, how long should i run nolva for?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
121 isnt too high, i wouldnt think it would cause headaches, i didnt get headaches till my bp reached like 140 on dianabol drink more water, hawthorn berries, and get ur sinus checked cause im betting its something other than BP....but i aint a doctor :)

massolic

Awards
  • Established
and basically i cant even dose at any higher than 50mg as this is already giving me headaches....:(

amateurfreak

Awards
you could consider adding coQ10, garlic, and omega 3 to lower your bp as that is most likely whats causing the headaches. its possible the 1 week preload wasn't long enough for the initial spike in bp from the hawthorne to subside and the pmag aggravated it. just my 2 cents though merely a theory.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
yea il do that....im just wondering why it started right away cuz bp doesnt go high rite away at 50mg....thinking it maybe my sinesus infected...and ive been taking pmag 8 hours apart perfectly....if i stop the cycle, how long should i run nolva for?
I would ruin the nolva for 4 weeks if your cycle gets to the two week mark, and 3 if you discontinue earlier.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I would ruin the nolva for 4 weeks if your cycle gets to the two week mark, and 3 if you discontinue earlier.
yea i wouldnt risk BLood pressure for anything and i already hate it when my head hurts. Not fun for me...im gonna continue this week and get more hawthorne berries and if the headaches dont go away then il discontinue.

u think it will subside eventually soon?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
yea i wouldnt risk BLood pressure for anything and i already hate it when my head hurts. Not fun for me...im gonna continue this week and get more hawthorne berries and if the headaches dont go away then il discontinue.

u think it will subside eventually soon?
I think you could do a little more to control it. Take more supports, get lots of sleep, avoid ceffeinated beverages, eat clean meals, etc. (if you're not already)

mattingly

Awards
Do you have any post nasal drip, or anything interesting coming out of your nose? Lots of sinus infection/flu stuff currently going around.

Your BP is still in the upper limits of the normal range......... 140/90 is traditionally the beginning of the high BP/hypertension range.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any post nasal drip, or anything interesting coming out of your nose? Lots of sinus infection/flu stuff currently going around.

Your BP is still in the upper limits of the normal range......... 140/90 is traditionally the beginning of the hypertension range.
no nothing interesting coming from nose.....i felt this way when my bp was 119/69 which is almost perfect and not high and i dont feel dizzy... most of the aches are in the eyeballs, and maybe this is usual but my face feels really warm, i feel like my head is in the oven

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
120/80 is a textbook BP. You are not hypertensive. I wouldn't describe this man's BP as particularly high or worrisome. I know people that run BPs in the 140s/100 range and never experience symptoms. Maybe there's some effects of pmag directly on the brain causing vasoconstriction, or dehydration/sinusitis but I wouldn't blame the BP basically.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
120/80 is a textbook BP. You are not hypertensive. I wouldn't describe this man's BP as particularly high or worrisome. I know people that run BPs in the 140s/100 range and never experience symptoms. Maybe there's some effects of pmag directly on the brain causing vasoconstriction, or dehydration/sinusitis but I wouldn't blame the BP basically.
Note the bolded. I'm not blaming bp, but I'm saying it could likely be the cause. Especially since 83 is nearing (what is considered) high. And your theory is merely speculation

massolic

Awards
  • Established
so should i stay at 50 mg for 4-6 weeks? and will it be worth it?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Yes at 180 that is still a good dose:)
Will I'm around 190 as I haven't update the status.... Guesss I'l be running 50 for 5-6 weeks if things look gud and if I continue after week 2....rite mate?

Btw thanks alot for the inputs

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Should I take nolva the next day or after last dose of pmag? And should I dose it 20 20 10 or 20 10 10