- 07-08-2004, 03:42 PM
- 07-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Patrick Arnold said that its best to take it all at once because that way you can be sure to kill all the estrogen, and you only have to clear it all out once a day. He said several lesser doses would lessen the effectiveness (he didn't use those exact words, he said a bunch of science ****, but that was the overall message).
The way I see it for PCT, the more the merrier as far as natural test boosters. Your goal is to get your levels back to normal. Trib, ZMA, long jack and 6oxo all can help do that. I don't know why you'd want to take 6 oxo after 4 weeks of nolva tho. I may be wrong, but I'd think at that point your test should be back to normal.
- 07-08-2004, 06:17 PM
I've heard the same thing from other sources as well about taking 6-oxo in one dose.
If you feel like you have not recovered, I would stick with the nolva.
07-08-2004, 06:23 PM
If you have nolva, trib, and 6oxo, take 'em all at the same time, you might as well.. you have it and it'll all help ya. Take the trib and 6oxo before you go to bed. Nolva can be taken whenever u want
07-08-2004, 07:54 PM
07-08-2004, 08:44 PM
It also depends on what you have been using if it is going to help much..nolvadex is preferred in most cases if you are using some of the more suppressive PH's like 1 test or 1MT
Similar Forum Threads
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2006, 02:08 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:43 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2002, 06:48 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-02-2002, 04:54 PM