M1t and Nolva

• Thread starter Wider is better
  • Start date

Wider is better

Awards
I'm new to these forums, but I have done lots of searches and I know that most people run nolva for about 4 weeks PCT.
My question is this:
If I just came off my M1t cycle and I have to get back on in 2 weeks, what would the dosages be for taking nolva? ( since I only have two weeks)
Does 2 weeks at 40mg a day sound good? or 1/40 and 1/20?
How about 6-oxo. I know many of you are not big fans of it.
Do I take it w/ the nolva or just not use it at all.
Milk thistle - Is it more effective during cycle or PCT w/nolva.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanx

GettinSwole

Awards
if you're doing the 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off method, i would use 40mg week 1 and 20mg week 2 on the nolva... 6oxo can be used alongside the nolva if you want, but really isn't necessary if it's just 2 weeks off. Milk thistle i would use throughout

Lich

Banned
Awards
Use swoles advice on the Nolva and 6-oxo. If uve alrdy got 6-oxo, use it, if u dont, dont spend the extra money. Besides that as for milk thistle:

PPl have said it can hinder gains, but no one knows as of right now if this is rlly true and how severe it is. I suggest take lower amounts of milk thistle and use them a few hours away from ur m1t doses. Besides that defineatly run it full fledge during PCT with nolva, it will help ur liver in a sense "rebuild" itself. But I also say, dont take it at the same time as nolva for its possible to cause ur nolva less absorption, but this I am not sure of.