a good first cycle???

alcookie

Awards
hi all, im a 29 yr old male, 84 kg, training for roughly 3 years +, im 6,3
i have been looking into the next step cos i cnt seem to get no gains by just training alone. ive done some research into a good first cycle as i was told a good first cycle would be deca 300 - d/bol, but since doing my research i have read loads that say just do test @ 500mg a week...
any one got any thoughts or suggestions that may help?
im looking for good gains with min sides if poss. thx

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Good gains. Min sides would be just test at 500mg a week. Yes, Great beginner cycle.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test 500mg for 10 - 12 weeks, HCG start from 3rd or 4th week

Dbol - 30mg

take Arimidex while for water and whore tits

Great beginner cycle !

alcookie

Awards
thx guys deffo thinking against the deca idea and more on the test and dbol now...

alcookie

Awards
hey guys jus a quick question. wot test would be best for me? asked my source n he got a few test p (fast actin) test e or a test 400. cheers

alcookie

Awards
markusrulezzz do i need to take the Arimidex through the whole cycle?

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
hey guys jus a quick question. wot test would be best for me? asked my source n he got a few test p (fast actin) test e or a test 400. cheers

(Firstly, please be aware that I'm yet to use steroids.)

It depends if you've cycled before. I'm assuming you haven't.

I've heard many people recommend Test E for a first cycle, be aware that it usually takes 4 weeks to start noticing effects. I've heard mixed opinions at to amounts, some say 250mg twice a week on Mo/Thu, others state once a week is adequate but recommend using an oral to kickstart that type of cycle.

Experienced users will frontload with a shorter estered testosterone while waiting for the longer chained ones to take effect.

Hope this helps.

For future reference: Don't hijack other people's threads instead of doing your research. I learned all of that by looking things up myself. Besides, surely you could have just asked your dealer this?

(EDIT: Just realised this was your thread. Haha, sorry bud. What I said about research still applies though. :) )

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
markusrulezzz do i need to take the Arimidex through the whole cycle?
I know this question wasn't meant for me, but I've read that using Arimidex throughout the duration of a cycle will hinder over all gains... I'd actually like a definitive answer to this as well.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
(Firstly, please be aware that I'm yet to use steroids.)

It depends if you've cycled before. I'm assuming you haven't.

I've heard many people recommend Test E for a first cycle, be aware that it usually takes 4 weeks to start noticing effects. I've heard mixed opinions at to amounts, some say 250mg twice a week on Mo/Thu, others state once a week is adequate but recommend using an oral to kickstart that type of cycle.

Experienced users will frontload with a shorter estered testosterone while waiting for the longer chained ones to take effect.

Hope this helps.

For future reference: Don't hijack other people's threads instead of doing your research. I learned all of that by looking things up myself. Besides, surely you could have just asked your dealer this?

(EDIT: Just realised this was your thread. Haha, sorry bud. What I said about research still applies though. :) )
Yeah.. I was a little lost on that too. Im thinking of running a similar cycle for my graduation from Phs... let us know how things go cookie

alcookie

Awards
cheers yh i heard the oral kickstart of d/bol or similar help for the first 4 weeks too. but bein my first cycle jus wanted to try and stick to one compound to see how my body reacts.. cheers :)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Arimidex does not hinder gains, it just sucks that extra crappy water out of you ! take .5mg EOD

Nolvadex does hinder gains if used more than 10mg