first dose of androlean

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Got home from gym and dicovered Xmas has come to me... Androlean was in the mail!!! I was so amped to see how this works I slammed down dose 1 to get it pumping through my veins! It's gonna be exciting to see how this product morphs my body (in addition to the final 4 weeks of my test e cycle)... summer here I come beyotch!

03xxx

Awards
I have a question? I have Hdrol, Epistane, Cycle Assist, and P.C.T. Assist do I need anything else for this cycle. I also have a liver support

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'll put together some pics for this consisting of the following; week 1-test e, week 10- test e+beg of Androlean, week 12-end of test e/2nd week androlean, week 14-end Androlean and finally end of pct.... ill post the first set of pics in week 2ish of androlean, so stay tuned!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Killer, is this going to be a log?
I'll pop in every few days or so and give my 2 cents, but I don't have the patience like edwin or schwell to do a hardcore log!! Those guys are dedicated man!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll put together some pics for this consisting of the following; week 1-test e, week 10- test e+beg of Androlean, week 12-end of test e/2nd week androlean, week 14-end Androlean and finally end of pct.... ill post the first set of pics in week 2ish of androlean, so stay tuned!
Your my new bff lol Thanks buddy

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. Hope it works out very well for you

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, glad I can help out on this kick ass forum!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
no complaints so far... on day 3 of androlean, workout yest was solid, food was off thanks to st patty's day, but I used it as my cheat day so whatever! weight yest was at 225, up from the 202 I started at 11 weeks ago...Ill toss up some pics later this week, once the goods have had more time to marinate in me, with a further review thus far on this product... Talk to you guys again soon!

syphon80

Awards
Looking forward to the pics, hopefully androlean works out as its supposed to. It sure as hell sparked my curiosity.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the pics, hopefully androlean works out as its supposed to. It sure as hell sparked my curiosity.
You get in on the presale? If not, send me a pm maybe we can work something out if you're still on the fence.

I'm looking forward to the pics too, it's time for the results to match the marketing :nana:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll pop in every few days or so and give my 2 cents, but I don't have the patience like edwin or schwell to do a hardcore log!! Those guys are dedicated man!
We'll apreciate any feedback you have on Androlean and anything else brotha. Good luck.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
interested in seeing how the androlean does, ill follow for progress.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, pp hooked me up with a discount on a bunch of stuff, so now this is gonna be more of a log...so starting mid week or so ill start posting up data... my supplements are as follows;
Animal pak
Fish oil
Glucosamine
Saw palmetto
Hawthorn
Test E -12 weeks(currently on week 11)
Androlean 3.5 weeks( currently on week 1)
Pct-Toremifene 4 weeks
TRS 4 weeks
Beta alanine/creapure/pre-max/IBCAA 4+ weeks

Starting weight pre test e, 11 weeks ago was 202 w 10% bf.
Week 11 weight is 225, unsure on bf, but is say close to 10-11...
Goals for last 3.5 weeks is to cut up to 215ish at 8-9% and solidify my gains...
Come along for the ride peeps!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer I'm definitely following this one!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys, pp hooked me up with a discount on a bunch of stuff, so now this is gonna be more of a log...so starting mid week or so ill start posting up data... my supplements are as follows;
Animal pak
Fish oil
Glucosamine
Saw palmetto
Hawthorn
Test E -12 weeks(currently on week 11)
Androlean 3.5 weeks( currently on week 1)
Pct-Toremifene 4 weeks
TRS 4 weeks
Beta alanine/creapure/pre-max/IBCAA 4+ weeks

Starting weight pre test e, 11 weeks ago was 202 w 10% bf.
Week 11 weight is 225, unsure on bf, but is say close to 10-11...
Goals for last 3.5 weeks is to cut up to 215ish at 8-9% and solidify my gains...
Come along for the ride peeps!
Are you goin to keep this thread goin, or start a new one? Either way your goin to have a lot of subscribers.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Are you goin to keep this thread goin, or start a new one? Either way your goin to have a lot of subscribers.
Im just gonna keep this one going...I am on day 5 of Androlean, workout last night was killer and back is tonight...Ill post up the good sh!t tonight after I get home from gym...Im pumped to run all these products and can only imagine how this is gonna all end! I have been more than happy thus far with my return to the dark side! lol...Hope I can inspire all you, as well as be inspired...
Quick question to all you peeps....Does anyone know how to change display name? I PM'd 2 mods and no one is responding to me thus far...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for solo logs of the andro series products.

running it with other compounds such as test e def skew the results big time. (no offense)

but good luck with your cycle none the less!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for solo logs of the andro series products.

running it with other compounds such as test e def skew the results big time. (no offense)

but good luck with your cycle none the less!
None taken! Reason im running Androlean at end of test is cause i wanted something non-methylated or liver toxic to run while test clears my system. Also leaning up is my aim so I figured what the hell, I ll be a guinea pig!... I know at this point of my cycle how test feels, so any difference in these feelings I will attribute to Androlean.... obviously running the real deal is gonna skew results...but if this is a product others on the darkside can take (either as a kickstarter or a finisher) without destroying their livers, then i consider the androseries successful!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can understand that. I've used similar reasoning when trying products before.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
None taken! Reason im running Androlean at end of test is cause i wanted something non-methylated or liver toxic to run while test clears my system. Also leaning up is my aim so I figured what the hell, I ll be a guinea pig!... I know at this point of my cycle how test feels, so any difference in these feelings I will attribute to Androlean.... obviously running the real deal is gonna skew results...but if this is a product others on the darkside can take (either as a kickstarter or a finisher) without destroying their livers, then i consider the androseries successful!
I agree, we will have plenty of feedback on solo AS runs. I believe the more diverse logs we have the better!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Back from gym and it was a decent workout. Back and cardio...Would have been much better had it not been so packed with douch bags, fat arses and equipment hogs...I used more machines than I care to, but it was a good change of pace, I guess...Makes me grumpy when I dont get my barbell work in...The weights were up, which is good because I have dropped about 500-700 calories out of my day...I wont post each lift, being that most of the lifting was with the girly machines and we all know how much easier cables/machines are than barbell!

So far, I feel a bit of a spike from the androlean which usually lasts for 5 -7 hours after each dose. I also have been sweating more, not sure if this is attributed to the Androlean, but being that I am not taking any stims out of the usual(nor that this did not occure during the last 11 weeks of test e), I would be inclined to say it is the Lean..

I have to say, I do like the grapefruit burps that usually follow each dose. Most other supps that I have taken, the burps are horrific! Diet was on point today, which I will post only once, as I usually eat the exact same things, but will of course drop cals as the next 4 weeks progress:

breakfast-1 whole egg, 8 whites, 1.5 serving oatmeal...575 cal
snack-3 scoopes whey protein with 1 serving of almonds ground up in a coffee bean grinder...450 cal
lunch-1.5 chicken breasts, .5 advacado 1 serving brown rice...650
pre gym snack-apple, 1 chicken breast...325 cal
post gym-1 scoope whey in milk with honey...400
dinner-2 cans of tuna mixed with hot sauce/bbq sauce and then in a whole wheat flat bread...cal 390
before bed-1 whole egg, 5 whites, 1 glass milk... cal 325
Total cal-3115 which is down from the 3700-3900 that I was eating.

So now Id like to post up pre test e pics and pics from today(week 11 test e, week 1 androlean) but Im a retard and cant figure out how to... Help please!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very well stated.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
St. Patricks Day is 3/17 you celebrated a little early??
yeah, the big parade was sat, so it was freaking chaos out...I just coldnt help myself:lew:

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Here is week 1

Here is week 11(today)
anabolicminds.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/5664/cat/recent/limit/recent

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Thought I had it figured out...Nope...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
screw it...Ill figure this picture thing out later...Im watching lights out now...chat with you peeps tom!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed bro

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I think I figured this out...If it comes up blank again, flame away, as I am a retard

Attachments

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Nice...Top pic is week 1
2nd pic is week 11 of test e, day 5 Androlean-first week of cut...Sorry took me so long to figure the picture thing out...Feel stupid with how easy it actually is!!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Nice change already. Time to dial it all in now.
Thanks man! Im excited to see the Androlean effect the next 3 weeks. If I can drop 1-2% BF, then my goals have been reached...For this cycle, lol...Damn darkside, the force is too strong...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice transformation...Lets see how the AL puts u..

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
How much did you gain so far from the Test E?
Went from 202 to 226 (sat weigh in weight)... today's weigh in I was 220... I've upper cardiovascular and dropped 500-700 cals... ill prob add in a bit more food, as i dont want to drop too fast...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went from 202 to 226 (sat weigh in weight)... today's weigh in I was 220... I've upper cardiovascular and dropped 500-700 cals... ill prob add in a bit more food, as i dont want to drop too fast...
Abs are coming in nice.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice gains man. Looking a lot leaner in the second photo too.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props guys! Keeps me motivated to crush these last 3 weeks... wanna get bit leaner then maintain through pct recovery...then ill wait 4 weeks post pct and then hit the clen

Today is off day from gym, which is much needed. So for diet, I've lowered carbs a bit, but upped healthy fats to keep cals at 3200 ish... on a side note me and my bro's booked our annual Vegas trip for June, so now I'm really ready for summer! Thank god i have a cool wife that trusts me!
Thanks again for the encouragement and input!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice improvements, looking forward to the end results!