PCT Thoughts

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to post this so everyone could kind of throw in their two cents/make their own decisions.

I'm about a week and a half into my pct from a 4 week epistane cycle. i ran hcg on cycle so i never had shutdown, and this could be a big part of why my pct is going so well. BUT...i just wanted to bring this up again so people could toss it around in their heads.

(side note...gotta give props to Chocolatemilk for kind of planting the idea in my head)

I ran hCG after my cycle was over for one week to allow the epistane to totally clear my system. I also started my pct during this week so hopefully the serm and t-booster could build up while i was still helped along by the hcg. My last hcg shot was 4.5 days ago now. My strength has been insane actually...it's like i'm stronger in pct than I was on cycle.

maybe i'm just so excited because my pct for my first cycle sucked mightily...just nolva and pink magic for like 10 days lol. regardless, i'm definitely going to stick with this type of regimen.

also, one last thing...i gotta give props to Primoridial Performance. Sustain Alpha is awesome...and I'm hooked on DAA now lol.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I assume you will stop with hCG about a week prior to finishing the serm?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I assume you will stop with hCG about a week prior to finishing the serm?
my bad i should have clarified more. i'm done with the hCG now. I just ran it for a week after the cycle. it looked like this

epi 40 /0 / 0 /0
hcgx x/ x/ 0 /0
nolva 0/20/20/10/10

so that the serm could build up and i could hopefully avoid a week where i'd have super low test.