Libido issues! help now guys!

L

London1983

Awards
Since finishing a 3 week cycle of M-drol (which by the way was awesome!) I've completely lost my Libido. I'm just limp the whole time and i'm hardly thinking of sex (this for me is very strange).
My PCT is Nolvadex (Liquid Tamox) which im running at 40/40/20/20.
BUT, here is the deal. I missed my first week of PCT because i made the ultimate school boy error and didn't have my SERM on hand before i finnished my cycle. My SERM arrived the other day and i've been taking it for the last 3 days.
Will the Liquid Tamox (nolvadex) get me back firing on all cylinders soon? how long does it usally take for my hormones to get there s1it together? Is there anything else i can take to help.
Running out of excuses with my g/f for why i'm not in the mood hence putting me under more pressure.
I will definetly learn from this mistake!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You should stack Nolva with a test booster. PP has good test products (TRS). Also, DAA will help you get your libido up.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Youll def. be able to get it back with Nolva,prolly a week or two with a Test Booster.If you are gonna run a T booster with Nolva,run some Sustain Alpha.

M

matt352

Awards
  • Established
My libido was fine on mdrol... the nolva during pct is what destroyed it. You'll be fine man I started getting mine back about a week after pct. I still dont feel like it is what it was pre cycle but I'm getting blood work friday to see how my numbers look post pct.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
An AI might help as well.

As far as you're girl goes im sure you can find other ways to fulfill her needs ;) for another week which will help you gain more time and keep her satisfied.

That's why its always smart to have a small stash of support supps and serms on hand. Ive got clomid, nolva, torem, letro, cycle support, hawthorn berry, and much more on hand just in case. Its like a small supp/roid store!! :lol:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Nolva kills libido for many bro. Next time maybe Clomid or Torem.

You'll be fine though.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I too am also having libido issues. Mdrol and Fina shut down hard. Clomi, Tamo, DAA, and Ostarine. Currently on the 3rd week of PCT. I think my test levels may be too high which may also have raised other levels. I just did som Aromasin and it helped. It seems to be normal for me to have libido issues during PCT after a hard cycle. I hope it helps some, knowing others are in the same boat. It may be a few weeks before getting back to normal.

L

London1983

Awards
Just a quick update. I think The Nolvadex has kicked in and helped. Definetly back to normal now. Happy days!

S

syphon80

Awards
Good to hear man, Its never a good thing having a limp wang.

G

Gavin9

Awards
Like everyone else said get a t booster or horny goat weed. I used daa last pct and that stuff is amazing. Good luck.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of test boosters that boost libido. Throwing one of those in PCT can make all the difference. Nolva van be hard on sex drive itself too..

oze

oze

Awards
Nolva + any kind of test booster will get your boys up and running again, dude.

Personally, I love my some Sustain Alpha (trans resveratrol), which gets me RAGING. Always seems to do the trick haha.