What can I stack with Epibolin to minimize back/chest acne?

swirvin1

Awards
I'm about to start my 2nd Epi cycle. I will be running it for 4 weeks, at 30mg all the way through. The 1st cycle, I gained about 7 lbs of lean muscle but I didn't take support supplements correctly and I didn't eat right. I didn't have any side effects other than some mild acne on my chest and back.

This time, I am going to eat very clean at about 4000 calories per day. I will be taking the following supplements along with it:
1. Fish Oil
2. Milk Thistle
3. DHEA
4. Multi Vitamin
5. Nitric Oxide

Is there anything I can add to this list that would help decrease the chances the getting acne on the back and chest?

Is there any supplements you would recomend that I stack with Epibolin to increase or enhance lean muscle gains?

Any info is appreciated. Thank You

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
The Omega's should help some, So will some Vitamin A. To stack with epistane you could practically run w/e you wish, but I'd keep it simple since you didnt take advantage of your first cycle, Take advantage of this one and eat good, Workout Hard, Rest. Just to see how your body really responds to the compound. Then prepare yourself for your next stack. Thats just my opinion your probably gonna do whatever you want.

peyot

Awards
Use Vitamin B5 for acne prevention/treatment. If you Google Vitamin B5 and acne together, you'll see what I mean. 2gms / day is enough for me. You can raise or lower the daily dose as needed.