what method of crusing/blasting do you all prefer?

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
I cruise and blast and am interested in hearing which protocols you guys follow for optimal gains. Personally I only use short esters on blasts for 6-8 weeks with 3-4 weeks off.

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
usually yes, but in some cases you can't. It is rare though. I've never tried it

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks on...8 week bridge

12 week cycle (oils, orals, gh, the whole program)

8 week bridge is to clear my receptors. I might do a little clen, var, gh, eca, etc.

Rinse, lather, repeat...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I cruise and blast and am interested in hearing which protocols you guys follow for optimal gains. Personally I only use short esters on blasts for 6-8 weeks with 3-4 weeks off.
may i ask what you cruise at?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ive heard a lot of good stuff about ronny rowland Slingshot Training ... google it.. theres def some good points brought up.. its all about deloading for a few weeks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
200mg. I like to stay at that so that I get more out of my moderate doses on blasts
are you on trt or is this a true cruise in the sense? im on trt at that dose and feel wonderful. believe it or not when i dose higher i feel like crap so i just stasy at my trt dose and im happy.

pm sent

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
are you on trt or is this a true cruise in the sense? im on trt at that dose and feel wonderful. believe it or not when i dose higher i feel like crap so i just stasy at my trt dose and im happy.

pm sent
I am not on trt but will be eventually probably. my natural test level before starting aas was 321 and then 313 the two times I got it tested, which led me to this. I can't reply to your pm because I dont have 7 posts yet

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I cruise at 400 per wk.. Anything lower doesn nothing for me. I'll cruise for a few months then blast when I feel the need. No set schedule. During my crusing phase, I may try something I haven't tried before for a couple of weeks to see how my body reacts to it, like Tren Suspension. Then when I blast, I know what to expect out of my gear... Also, "blasting" to me is when I up the gear over cruise, but not always. If I decide to run 400mg of mast along with my 400test, I don't consider that a blast because I'd run mast to control cholesteral and help as an AI, so I look at mast as I would any other AI/SERMS. I feel real good at 400mgs of test per week. That's my sweet spot for cruising.

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
I cruise at 400 per wk.. Anything lower doesn nothing for me. I'll cruise for a few months then blast when I feel the need. No set schedule. During my crusing phase, I may try something I haven't tried before for a couple of weeks to see how my body reacts to it, like Tren Suspension. Then when I blast, I know what to expect out of my gear... Also, "blasting" to me is when I up the gear over cruise, but not always. If I decide to run 400mg of mast along with my 400test, I don't consider that a blast because I'd run mast to control cholesteral and help as an AI, so I look at mast as I would any other AI/SERMS. I feel real good at 400mgs of test per week. That's my sweet spot for cruising.
that is a high cruising dose. What is the shortest amount of time you feel you need to cruise before your body is capable of progressing again on a blast?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
that is a high cruising dose. What is the shortest amount of time you feel you need to cruise before your body is capable of progressing again on a blast?
it is high for the average person no doubt but there are exceptions to every rule. the fda approves up to 500mg/week test for trt therapy. numbers arent everything its really about how you feel. like hammer said he feels good at 400, at 300 he may feel like poo. like i said in my earlier post i feel great between 175-200 but feel like a$$ any higher than that. so lets say for instance at 200/week my levels are ~1200-1500 and i feel great with no sides present. the dr says bumb down to 150 and my levels are in the 600-800 range and i feel like crap. what would be the sense in using trt and feeling bad? so i understand hammers dosing scheme

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
it is high for the average person no doubt but there are exceptions to every rule. the fda approves up to 500mg/week test for trt therapy. numbers arent everything its really about how you feel. like hammer said he feels good at 400, at 300 he may feel like poo. like i said in my earlier post i feel great between 175-200 but feel like a$$ any higher than that. so lets say for instance at 200/week my levels are ~1200-1500 and i feel great with no sides present. the dr says bumb down to 150 and my levels are in the 600-800 range and i feel like crap. what would be the sense in using trt and feeling bad? so i understand hammers dosing scheme
oh yea no doubt you are right. I'm just a little surprised it take him that much just to feel normal or so that he won't lose muscle. I would think you'd need to be at least 280lbs at his height of 6'4 to need that much of a dose. It is all individual though

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm just a little surprised it take him that much just to feel normal or so that he won't lose muscle.
Man, what's "normal" feel like? Like when I was 20 years old? Hell, I'm 57, fought as a professional kick fighter for 10 years, ran 6 miles every other day for over 30 years, abused my body in so many ways I can't think of doing anything else to stress it. My joints are shot, I've torn probably every muscle in my body at one time or another, broke my nose 5 times, my arm twice, ribs several times and now as I sit here at 57, we talk about being "normal?" To tell you the truth, I feel 100% great when I'm on 500mgs of Tren A. Nothing hurts, my joints are "normal" I want to screw every girl I see and I feel like a monster. But no one can stay on Tren for months at a time... My kids are grown, I just got married to a very nice young lady who looks like a double for Halle Berry (they though she was Halle at the PGA Resort once). And for me, I feel good with 400mgs of test, keeping in mind that in real life, we're talking about only about 300mgs of true test, with the ester weight. It's not that precise of a science. What works for me may not work for anyone else. I'm just saying that there is a range we cruise at and most of us who cruise have settled into a dose that we feel good at, but by no means "normal."

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
57 oh sh--
Ya that makes sense though.
The 2 people I know in their 50s cruise on 600 total (test stacked with something else).
200prop/200deca/200eq seems to work great for one of my friends. Guy is a beast.

AlphaMaleDawg

Awards
Man, what's "normal" feel like? Like when I was 20 years old? Hell, I'm 57, fought as a professional kick fighter for 10 years, ran 6 miles every other day for over 30 years, abused my body in so many ways I can't think of doing anything else to stress it. My joints are shot, I've torn probably every muscle in my body at one time or another, broke my nose 5 times, my arm twice, ribs several times and now as I sit here at 57, we talk about being "normal?" To tell you the truth, I feel 100% great when I'm on 500mgs of Tren A. Nothing hurts, my joints are "normal" I want to screw every girl I see and I feel like a monster. But no one can stay on Tren for months at a time... My kids are grown, I just got married to a very nice young lady who looks like a double for Halle Berry (they though she was Halle at the PGA Resort once). And for me, I feel good with 400mgs of test, keeping in mind that in real life, we're talking about only about 300mgs of true test, with the ester weight. It's not that precise of a science. What works for me may not work for anyone else. I'm just saying that there is a range we cruise at and most of us who cruise have settled into a dose that we feel good at, but by no means "normal."
well, after all that info, I retract my previous post lol. You sound like a badass man, respect

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hammer is that your back in your avatar at age 57? if so you freakin rock. no gay of course

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
hammer is that your back in your avatar at age 57? if so you freakin rock. no gay of course
Yes... My son shot it so I could send a pic of my tattoo it to my fiancee at the time.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
I'm 57 and I do know the drill. Hell, I can wake up and without looking outside, I know what the weather is like by the way my joints feel. TRT has brought my active life back, running 500mg of test e feeling great and kicking in some deca to help those joints. ( That is when it gets here ) Cruising at 200mg and blasting at 500mg for now, life is good. Injuries oh yea, there a list but not as long as hammers.