Which one??

SS or ***chem for the vendor??

Which is more proven?? Been doing lots of research lately:wink1:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine. It's been shown to be less suppressive and has none of the ocular issues.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
from all the stuff ive read no one has really ran into vison issues with s4. I am also going to run DAA (5 on, 2off) and 1 cap of erase too. So im not too worried about the estrogen sides.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
from all the stuff ive read no one has really ran into vison issues with s4. I am also going to run DAA (5 on, 2off) and 1 cap of erase too. So im not too worried about the estrogen sides.
You must mean no vision sides on Osta? S4 has many reports of vision sides - though not horrendous (yet some still troubling).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No. S4. I've read all the logs on AM

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine. It's been shown to be less suppressive and has none of the ocular issues.
For your first cycle, I would go with OSTA. SARMSSEARCH is the absolute only supplier I would go through. I was interested in SARMS for a very long time, but always do a LOT of reading and absorbing before deciding to take the plunge, and I can't imagine HOW anyone could be disappointed with SARMSSEARCH. I actually like how they only sell SARMS, so they can solely concentrate on quality and shipping speed.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
For your first cycle, I would go with OSTA. SARMSSEARCH is the absolute only supplier I would go through. I was interested in SARMS for a very long time, but always do a LOT of reading and absorbing before deciding to take the plunge, and I can't imagine HOW anyone could be disappointed with SARMSSEARCH. I actually like how they only sell SARMS, so they can solely concentrate on quality and shipping speed.

that is the plan but I got a PM on NTBM from nate with another supplier so just wanted to throw it out there.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
that is the plan but I got a PM on NTBM from nate with another supplier so just wanted to throw it out there.
Oh, I think I got that PM too. I just don't have any experience with them, so can't say either way.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. They are about 70bux cheaper so I was leaning towards them. But if ss is the way to go than that's it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The S4 tends to have vision sides (reported) at higher doses. It seems to be very individualistic based on what I've read in logs, but the rule of thumb appears to be higher = more vision sides.

The mk-2866 seems to have none of those sides and appears to have better votes of confidence in general for itself. It also appears to not need be dosed nearly as high to get decent benefits.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive read every SARM thread on this site. Everyone says s4 has vision sides but everyones log ive read reported no issues like that. It also seems s4 is a little better if dosed higher than Osta in terms of gains, etc.

But doses with this stuff isnt like anything else. Everyone needs to find a personal "sweet spot" perhaps or really play around with dosing. higher dose doesnt mean more gains with a SARM.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
8wks is the longest Ive seen people run a SARM, what do you guys think??

Would any of you guys run one 10wks or 12??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8wks is the longest Ive seen people run a SARM, what do you guys think??

Would any of you guys run one 10wks or 12??
Based on what's been seen, I wouldn't.

I'd probably go 6; maybe 8.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
No. S4. I've read all the logs on AM
Hmm .. not sure if the logs I read were on AM or someplace else - but there are many reports of vision sides with S4 ... especially at the tail end of a cycle and using higher dosages. One log I read the guy said when he drove into a tunnel - there were a few seconds of blindness followed by the same thing when he exited them.

Very many complaints of problems with night vision.

EDIT: I will add though - that I'm still thinking about trying S4 - since the common thread in the vision sides seems to be with high dosages.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
S4 gave me no vision sides I was actually looking forward to seeing everything with a yellow tint lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
See I guess it goes both ways. Decisions decisions decisions ....

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Month 1: S4=50mg/ED (slight vision sides)
Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED (No vision sides)
Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

After a 3 month cut I got to 10% bf at 175lbs (5'-7"). I believe it helped me keep 10lbs.
As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so Outstanding, your recommendation for Sarmssearch has nothing to do with the fact that you're a NTBM rep, and your hero russianstar happens to be affiliated with both NTBM and Sarmsseach?

just a weird coincidence i guess.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still am wanting to hear somthing about results because the stuff ishigh as hell.andd for a couple months worth and all so lots of people are stacking this with other stuff your talking hundreds of dollars for a couple months worth hundreds.what kind of results are people geting with this standalone.what does it compare to result wise.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
For the money, IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS. Trying to hang on to that muscle between bulk cycles is where a Sarm is useful. There have been some theories that sarms may loss effectiveness after a period of time, I have no idea if it is true, but if it proves to be true, we may also have to add on a 3rd step to refresh from the Sarm. I am considering alternating Ostarine and Clen/Albut between bulking cycles. At least until we know more...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
so Outstanding, your recommendation for Sarmssearch has nothing to do with the fact that you're a NTBM rep, and your hero russianstar happens to be affiliated with both NTBM and Sarmsseach?

just a weird coincidence i guess.
I own SARMSSEARCH, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

Wow, it felt so good to get that off my chest. I'm a new man!!!! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
For the money, IMO for bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS. Trying to hang on to that muscle between bulk cycles is where a Sarm is useful. There have been some theories that sarms may loss effectiveness after a period of time, I have no idea if it is true, but if it proves to be true, we may also have to add on a 3rd step to refresh from the Sarm. I am considering alternating Ostarine and Clen/Albut between bulking cycles. At least until we know more...
The great thing about SARMS (and there is a new one in the pipeline now I just read about) isn't that they replace AAS usage or their practical utility in recreation/cosmetic purposes to gain strength and live a more rewarding and fulfilling life - I believe that they create a flawless bridge, finally, that can be used to bring the usual divide between cycles much close to achieving constant anabolism and muscle retention.

With SARMS, AAS, and research peptides and chemicals like GHRP-2 and IGF-1-LR3 (which I have yet to try) it would be my contention that for the first time ever a truly dedicated and obsessively focused athlete is now able to attain and MAINTAIN his ideal physique without totally putting his bill of health on the chopping block.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I own SARMSSEARCH, and my other screen names are Russian Star, and many people also know me by my other name, Nathan Chase.

Also, every other product I've ever repped or suggested over the years on this and countless other forums, I also own and receive direct checks in the mail from. Oh, I also own the Recompadrol Formula, the rights to LCLT manufacturing, Science Defined Nutrition, VPX, and Gaspari Nutrition's Size-On Pre Contest.

lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For reals? :rofl:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
For reals? :rofl:
I think it was far past time to just be open and honest with everyone... I can't burden the weight of the lies anymore (OH THE LIES)! In fact, while I'm at it, I also own the patent and licensing for all the EcdyMorph distribution in North America.

Wait...

HOLD ON...

Or - JUST MAYBE... I suggest products that I spend money on and try, that work and that I believe will help other members expedite their own goals as they toil away just like the rest of us! NAH, COULDN'T BE THAT!

Conspiracies are so much more fun than just accepting someone like myself makes thousands of detailed and useful posts for the readership without receiving a PENNY of cushion into my checking account.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I am confused. The conspiracy you are referring to was just made up out of thin air by YOU. I never implied that you were russianstar or nate, or whomever.

All i mentioned is that russianstar ( a known affiliate of mrsupps/NTBM ) claims he isnt affiliated with SS, but issues a copyrighted document written by him that says property of SS. Then we have the NTBM squad pimping SS.

You tried to make it sound CRAZY, but the facts remain. Why would someone so obviously biased be a reputable source for product recommendations? If anything, now I just think you're a liar, with a terrible sense of humor - instead of just another biased rep.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused. The conspiracy you are referring to was just made up out of thin air by YOU. I never implied that you were russianstar or nate, or whomever.

All i mentioned is that russianstar ( a known affiliate of mrsupps/NTBM ) claims he isnt affiliated with SS, but issues a copyrighted document written by him that says property of SS. Then we have the NTBM squad pimping SS.

You tried to make it sound CRAZY, but the facts remain. Why would someone so obviously biased be a reputable source for product recommendations? If anything, now I just think you're a liar, with a terrible sense of humor - instead of just another biased rep.
lol :clap2:

Outstanding who is a NTBM rep has actually used SS so he recommends it.

Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another NTBM rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a NTBM rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.

:wink1:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Unrealmachine (taking time off the forums) who is another NTBM rep does not use SS but another place AND logged it the other places stuff. OMGZ.

Unreal told me about the place he uses and I (a NTBM rep) will probably use them when I want OSTA and they are not even SS. OMGZ.

Please get your facts straight before making crazy conspiracy theories as to why someone is recommending SS. Some of our reps use SS like the many other members of this board who buy research chems and some of us reps do not use them.

Ya I agree. I've never used SS and have NEVER pimped them. :slap:

I use a company that's alot cheaper and great quality. Unreal can vouch for them. BTW they have a killer pre-sale on S4 :D

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

what facts do i need to get straight?

:think:

what conspiracy theory did i mention/insinuate?

russianstar did write the article on Sarms
the article did say SS before he edited it
outstanding is a NTBM rep

sooo wtf are you talking about weirdo?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I agree. I've never used SS and have NEVER pimped them. :slap:

I use a company that's alot cheaper and great quality. Unreal can vouch for them. BTW they have a killer pre-sale on S4 :D
I agree with Beast. I have some Ostarine that I bought from the same place Unreal did and it was the best deal at the time.

So where is this pimping of SS at?

Sounds like someone is jumping to conclusions...

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Sarms Search has the highest quality SARMs on the market.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok...big swoll, juiced up man-hug time...everyone gather around..:grouphug::heart:
Rick, is that a post-workout banana for an insulin spike in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me? :smileysex5:

:yikes:

:lmao:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick, is that a post-workout banana for an insulin spike in your pocket? or are you just happy to see me? :smileysex5:

:yikes:

Wouldn't you like to know...:banana:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Just thought it was worth stopping back in and mentioning, without going into too much eye-glazing-over detail, that I simply will not endorse a product I don't believe works. Period. End of story.

I rep for NTBM yes, but also recently I made a very candid and respectful point not to promote a certain product because I haven't personally tried it - I made this decision publicly and in front of all the other reps and senior leaders of the forums. I, as a person, am much more than a bodybuilder - I am a grown man with a very stringent set of beliefs and morals, and none of those are going to be eroded and selectively chipped away at, all because I receive some free products every month.

Do I religiously use and depend upon Need 2 Slin, Need 2 Guard, and go absolutely CRAZY over Better Protein Bars all from NTBM? Yes, I do. Do I also use MANY other products from many other companies I've also outlined many times over here on Anabolic Minds, in my personal journal, and elsewhere on the Internet? Every day!

That being said, it's sad that my/our connections and motivations behind what we type and claim comes into question so often as a whole - BUT, I can't say I don't see where other members are coming from with all the sketchy operations that go on here.

So, Soon to be Beast, is just trying to embark on a little journey of understanding and trying to uncloud the stage of knowledge, so that he can navigate his choices as a consumer better. I was sarcastic earlier, because I thought it was funny (and still do) but by no means to I dismiss the fact when someone is looking at spending $150 on a product, they want solid and reliable advice from those of us who have used said product.

So, OSTA from SARMSSEARCH does work, and it is working very well. It took a full three weeks to become apparent as far as undeniable fat loss and muscle fullness effects, and I understand $5 a serving is something previously unprecedented; but there have been literally zero side effects encountered, and I believe it is a worthy additive to anyone's program looking to retain muscle while losing fat-mass. So, in essence I would describe SARMS as an inducer of the often sought favorable body composition change.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all,

Just thought it was worth stopping back in and mentioning, without going into too much eye-glazing-over detail, that I simply will not endorse a product I don't believe works. Period. End of story.

I rep for NTBM yes, but also recently I made a very candid and respectful point not to promote a certain product because I haven't personally tried it - I made this decision publicly and in front of all the other reps and senior leaders of the forums. I, as a person, am much more than a bodybuilder - I am a grown man with a very stringent set of beliefs and morals, and none of those are going to be eroded and selectively chipped away at, all because I receive some free products every month.

Do I religiously use and depend upon Need 2 Slin, Need 2 Guard, and go absolutely CRAZY over Better Protein Bars all from NTBM? Yes, I do. Do I also use MANY other products from many other companies I've also outlined many times over here on Anabolic Minds, in my personal journal, and elsewhere on the Internet? Every day!

That being said, it's sad that my/our connections and motivations behind what we type and claim comes into question so often as a whole - BUT, I can't say I don't see where other members are coming from with all the sketchy operations that go on here.

So, Soon to be Beast, is just trying to embark on a little journey of understanding and trying to uncloud the stage of knowledge, so that he can navigate his choices as a consumer better. I was sarcastic earlier, because I thought it was funny (and still do) but by no means to I dismiss the fact when someone is looking at spending $150 on a product, they want solid and reliable advice from those of us who have used said product.

So, OSTA from SARMSSEARCH does work, and it is working very well. It took a full three weeks to become apparent as far as undeniable fat loss and muscle fullness effects, and I understand $5 a serving is something previously unprecedented; but there have been literally zero side effects encountered, and I believe it is a worthy additive to anyone's program looking to retain muscle while losing fat-mass. So, in essence I would describe SARMS as an inducer of the often sought favorable body composition change.
Reps !

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I love SS OSTA, I used it with great success, but its so expensive, I know there not the only shop out there, but no bad reviews may make it worth the extra $$$