Build My Cutting Cycle

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
I'm going to be on a 'business trip' for a good 6-7 months later this year and wanted to do a 6 week cutting cycle before doing a few SD or maybe even H-drol cycles.

I need your advised on some good PH's for cutting. Currently @ 17% BF and need to loose the outer pec fat along with a slight gut.

PH(s)(stack): _________

Cycle assist: ____________

PCT: _____________

or anything else I might need to add to the cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well first I want you to know that PH's or AAS's are not going to shred you up. Diet and training do it. So you dont really need to go ON cycle to lose 6% BF, it is going to take a decent amount of time though.

this will be expensive but here you go.

11-Sterone 4 bottles ( not sure how many you ll need exactly)

525/525/600/600/675/675

Cycle support

AI Life Support
6 caps fish oil ED
3 caps CLA ED
Cissus
Taurine for pumps if they become an issue

PCT

DAA, ERASE, creatine, Vit C, Vit D, Cissus, maybe a natty T booster too.

11-sterone will really helpout against cortisol, which makes it such a good cutting PH. But if you dose it high enough you will be able to gain LBM. Take some DAA on cycle the last 2wks too, it will help out with LH production which will keep your libido going.

Tunedsports.com will have lots of info on the popular PH's. Read up on there and this site.

The erase and Vit C will control cortisol too during PCT. Make sure to take 3g's of Vit C for 6wks, cortisol will still be spiked a few wks after PCT is done thats why you run the Vit C longer.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
H-drol or Epi are both good cutting PH's. That said, gymrat is right in that your diet will determine how "cut up" you get more than what steroids you put into your system. Personally, I'd go with H-drol if I were going to do a 6-week cut. I would probably dose it at 75-100 straight through, though at your weight the typical 50/75/75/75/75/75 would probably work pretty well. If you spent a couple weeks doing a basic cut diet beforehand to get yourself started, you'd probably do pretty well.