Bloodwork Results

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I went to Labcorb and had Bloodwork done as I plan on using PP new andro series and wanted to get baseline

Turns out my test is low at 217 I'm 36yrs old all other test came back in normal range. I contacted my doctor about this and he wanted to see the results . Any reason I should not show him ? Also what should I be asking for to help with low test issue? HRT? or something else

Cheers

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see any reason not to show him. Do whatever you can to get those levels up and in order, my friend!

drudixon

Awards
I went to Labcorb and had Bloodwork done as I plan on using PP new andro series and wanted to get baseline

Turns out my test is low at 217 I'm 36yrs old all other test came back in normal range. I contacted my doctor about this and he wanted to see the results . Any reason I should not show him ? Also what should I be asking for to help with low test issue? HRT? or something else

Cheers
Show him. Work him over for some HRT. I don't know if 217 is low enough to get scripts or not, maybe. Fill us in. GL

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
OK will do I dropped it off about an hour ago he is suppose to call me tomorrow to discuss

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, no reason not to discuss your options with your doctor bud.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Ok my doctor called me back and because my test is so low for my age he is going to refer me to a urologist.

Any advice on how to get the urologist to treat it and not ignore it. not saying the one I am going to will ignore it , I havent even met them yet : ) but have read some stories where urologist dont seem to be on the ball and up to date with the times for this type of issue

Hunter Killer

Awards
You can always get a second opinion.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Update as promised

I went to see the urologist today and he went through a list of questions and exam. He then wanted to do his own bloodwork (guess he didnt trust the labcorp one) . So I have another apt in 2 weeks to go see him again

he said if it comes back low again we could do TRT but he rather find another approach to raise it naturaly. Said TRT would shut down my natural test and he wouldnt want that. My comment was if my natural test isnt high and not working properly why do I need it anyway lol

So seems hes on the fence about TRT

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
My dad just got some bloodwork done too - specifically, a hormone panel to check test levels. Turns out he was fairly low (I wanna say in the 400-450 range), but his free test was only like 21. The doctor prescribed him TRT and he's already started I believe. As stated before you can always get a second opinion.

derker2008

Awards
Brooks,
you need to ask yourself why your test is low......? have you taken any PH or AAS within the last 12-18months? Are you only any prescription medications that may affect test levels? at 36 your levels maybe declining but shouldn't be that low by now..... IMO, the urologists is right, you want to have natural test kicking and avoid TRT unless you are okay with the Negative aspects of TRT. Listen to the doctor, get opinions, and just don't cycle to cycle. Good luck.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

So when they did my last blood panel they forgot to do free test. If my Free test comes back low he is going to put me on TRT for 6 months to start

Question is I started 11-keto (11 Spray) about a week ago (Thought blood work was over)is it ok to get the blood work on free test while taking this? I dont want it to raise free test and then him not want to give me the trt I need

I have read with some debate that 7-kt lowers it but wasnt sure on 11KT, If its going to lower it I'm ok with that. or should I stop it for x number of days before the test?

Cheers

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The 11-spray can lower t levels too, it's a hormone that can bid to the androgen receptor, I am not 100% sure it will shut you down more, but I am 99% sure it will not have any beneficial effects on your hormone panel

And why the hell are you doing something like this when there is obviously something wrong with your body, do you want to be on trt, do you want to find out what's wrong, do you even care, cause maybe you need to read up cause low test levels can lead to all sorts of other health issues

And you never answered another question asked before, have you run any cycles or been on any prescription drugs in the last 18 months?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
The 11-spray can lower t levels too, it's a hormone that can bid to the androgen receptor, I am not 100% sure it will shut you down more, but I am 99% sure it will not have any beneficial effects on your hormone panel

And why the hell are you doing something like this when there is obviously something wrong with your body, do you want to be on trt, do you want to find out what's wrong, do you even care, cause maybe you need to read up cause low test levels can lead to all sorts of other health issues

And you never answered another question asked before, have you run any cycles or been on any prescription drugs in the last 18 months?
Sorry about that somehow missed that post

I ran an Epi cycle about 18 months ago. not on any prescription drugs

I was using 11-kt for cort control didnt really see 11 or 7 being very potent and would effect my current issue

But Yes would love to know the cause but the more and more I go to the endo doesnt seem like thats possible as it could be 1 of 1000 things that causes it.

Now do I want to be on TRT well the answer is yes if its going to fix my problem.