trensomnia why does it occur?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know why trenbolone causes insomnia?

i know its a common side just have always been curious and cant find any actual causation for it.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I think it's a homonal imbalance that causes insomnia with any AAS/PH/DS. I get insomnia when on anything!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more ideas!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true but im running test so it should SHOULD help mitigate these types of sides, but i guess since tren is rated at a 500/500 aa ratio i shouldnt be too surprised im having insomnia 5 out of 7 nights a week

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just get an otc sleep product from wal mart. uni som is good.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
just get an otc sleep product from wal mart. uni som is good.
I'm pretty sure he wants to find something else he can add into his cycle to balance whatever is giving him insomnia out.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I tend to think it is the same reason tren has high aggression, strength, and fat loss - the extreme androgenicity of it jacks you up.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im taking seroquel for the time being while on tren- knocks me flat out, but i sleep too long

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im taking seroquel for the time being while on tren- knocks me flat out, but i sleep too long
I once slept for 23 hours after taking Seroquel.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol damn thats A LONG time i just slept till 11 which is wayyyyyy too long

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Seroquel is a tricky one. I used to take it, and it worked. However fatloss was very slow even on a keto style low carb cut. Then I read up on seroquel, particulary it's action as it relates to hyperglycemia and the most extreme and at the least extreme a rise in blood sugar after dosing. And if it's taken at night like I was taking it, it is not synergistic whatsoever with trying to avoid insulin surges going into a sleeping state. Stopped taking it after 6 weeks of use, and fatloss skyrocketed. Just wanted to let you know schwell cause I know you are serious about this recomp phase. There is a ton of literature out there about this, combine that with your knowledge, and you might feel the same .

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seroquel is a tricky one. I used to take it, and it worked. However fatloss was very slow even on a keto style low carb cut. Then I read up on seroquel, particulary it's action as it relates to hyperglycemia and the most extreme and at the least extreme a rise in blood sugar after dosing. And if it's taken at night like I was taking it, it is not synergistic whatsoever with trying to avoid insulin surges going into a sleeping state. Stopped taking it after 6 weeks of use, and fatloss skyrocketed. Just wanted to let you know schwell cause I know you are serious about this recomp phase. There is a ton of literature out there about this, combine that with your knowledge, and you might feel the same .
hmmm, fat loss is still quite rapid with me, HOWEVER i may look into ambien to avoid this

okay i just read some stuff on seroquel, its time to switch lol UH UH ambien here i come

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Had a feeling you'd see the light. It took me about 10 minutes of reading to stop using the stuff.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren doesnt increase cortisol-or are you referring to seroquel, ps. the studies done on insulin surges, they where taking doses for schizophrenics, which means they where taking doses of 300+ mgs, im taking 25-100 mgs and its for a very short time- HOWEVER i do have trazadone which im going to take tonight instead

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Excellent question, but I doubt you'll find the answer here. I've asked in-depth Q's before and got nothing. Sometimes I think they should name this the "what should I stack with Halodrol board?" PM me if you find the answer. I would like to know why Trenbolone and Tren diene cause insomnia as well as night sweats like a MF'r.

youngguns555

Awards
zma , arginine , and valerian root will get you napping with good quality sleep ;) . And some insane dreams

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
tren doesnt increase cortisol-or are you referring to seroquel, ps. the studies done on insulin surges, they where taking doses for schizophrenics, which means they where taking doses of 300+ mgs, im taking 25-100 mgs and its for a very short time- HOWEVER i do have trazadone which im going to take tonight instead
Im just staing what I read in one article. It claimed that it directly increases cortisol through the glucocorticoid receptor, I'll try find it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please find it this interests me greatly because, trenbolone has a rating of 500/500- its 5x as strong as test in both departments- it should reduce cortisol like aas do, since its one.

if tren increased cortisol- it would not build crazy mass like it does. HOWEVER! i will conclude that i have no scientific data to back up my speculations but im guessing the people who posted it increases cortisol don't either. However i will give it a read for sure! PM me with it please