goin to Japan! 日本に いきたい です。

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
goin to Japan! 日本に いきたい です。

from what I gather from searching on the internet, gear is 100% legal, so are pct meds, and the only problem is the syringes. has anyone juiced in japan?
can i just order syringes online? or can I just go to the hospital and tell the doc I need a prescription cause I wanna juice "with a friend to help translate^^;;"?

I live in korea where juice is illegal but syringes are legal, if i just put them in my bag and took them and got caught is it pretty serious?

anyone who lives in japan and could help me out feel free to answer!! I'm hoping to send all my stuff there in advance and then start right after landing so that I have enough time and don't have to stop the cycle early.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Bad idea.

When something is illegal, consequences are rather harsh. For example... get caught taking ephederine, which is illegal here in Japan, and you can serve time. same with any illegal drug, DOING is illegal. While injectables may be technically legal, good luck getting them past customs, don't believe the 10-yr-old stories you can find on google. Laws can change. IMO, you're safer sticking to orals/transdermals/anything useable w/o a pin. Being a foreigner already earns you the strictest possible punishment for any infraction/crime of this magnitude (although you can get away w/ speeding and j-walking, this stuff is on a different level).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds dangerous and exciting. Like a chuck norris film

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
If they're legal why would I have problems getting them past customs? theres no need to seize legal stuff right? plus, I already found a few sites written in japanese that ship the stuff domestically if need be, and they ship pins too. Is it possible to just ask the doc for a needle script? and If all else fails you think I could just do an oral cycle?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Customs may not be as up to date of what's legal and illegal, and you may get hassled for no reason. Plus, unless you find an updated list, IN JAPANESE, of what's legal, I wouldn't trust forum posts. Good luck with that too, since most documents like that aren't online.

As for a needle script, good luck with that too... I highly doubt you can get one.

Safest way is to run an oral. But first, good luck finding a suitable gym.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I feel really cool that I know how to read the title of your thread.

I actually had a friend that got busted for it. They didn't do anything to him but give him a warning that if they ever caught him again he'd be royally ****ed.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
my friend is in the hostital in osaka right now and he asked the doctor for me, and the doctor said it was legal for possession if you could find a source.
I have a hole that goes all the way down into the muscle at the base of my spine bc they didnt give me stitches after surgery here in korea. it's obviously not closed becaues it keeps getting infected, maybe i could just drop the stuff in there with a turkey paster and glue it up...

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
If I opted for orals, could I just ship them from abroad no questions asked?
anavar, dbol, clomid, nolva?
that's probabbly what I would opt for

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
buuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppp

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Why don't you ship pins from Korea to Japan the day before you leave. It'll take at least a week so you'll be settled in your new place by then. Just send it from a fake name and addy and you're g2g.